Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Killing loneliness

“Oli! Muse! We are fucked! We are all FUCKED!” he yelled and was pushed further onto the bus by everyone else fallowing him. They all looked pretty freaked out.

“What?!” Oli whined and pulled us both up to look at them.

“You were supposed to be keeping people out.” I muttered to Austin.

“No you need to hear this.” He said urgently.

“What is wrong?” Oli asked.

“People are saying the fight was staged! People are saying that you were cheating on Amanda with Muse! They are making her sound like a slut! I don’t even want to go into everything they are saying!” Vegan exploded and raked his face with his fingers.

“Wait other than Oli how is that a problem for ‘us’?” I asked feeling a numb spread through my body.

“They are saying that you are fucking all of us!” Ben practically screamed. “We need to fix this and then we are gonna do somethin to Amanda that will make her wish that she NEVER started shit with us! I am gonna k”

“No Ben.” I murmured. “I just… how do we fix it though?” I asked quietly and dropped back onto the couch. “We need to make them see my back. I have no idea how we will fix the thing with the rumor of me being your guys’ whore.”

“Photo shoot.” CC said and we all looked at him. “Yeah do a photo shoot. Um you’ll have to be shirtless.”

“I don’t…” Oli started but I interrupted him.

“It is a great idea.” I said. “You don’t get that fucked up from something staged. We could show the video to.”

“But…”

“Oli they wouldn’t have to see my chest.” I muttered. “We need to show pictures from the fight. My mom is dead because of them and I will NOT let them try and screw up your guys’ reputations because that stupid whore is jealous!”

“I just called Nikki.” Andy said. “He is here and wants to meet like now.”

“Where?” I asked. “And who’s Nikki?”

“Sixx.” Jake said.

“One of the most amazing photographers in the history of ever.” I said and smiled. “Uh how much is he gonna charge?”

“Nothing. We are his friends.” Ashley said and hugged me. “We are gonna fix this Muse and he is gonna help.”

“Where are we meeting him?” Oli asked.

“I’m right here.” A voice said and I looked up and saw the bassist of both Motley Crue and Sixx A.M. “So you’re Muse.”

“Yeah I am Muse and sorry if I come off a bit rude but how in the hell do you think this is gonna help?” I grumbled.

“Well I am gonna take pictures of you and Oli. Then if it is okay with all of you I want to film you all.” He said.

“Where do you want them taken and when?” I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

“Uhm we should take them on the stage.” He said after a moment. “They haven’t taken it down yet.”

“Off with the shirt.” Nikki demanded. I looked uncertainly at Oli and he looked tense. “Alright so my idea for this is for you to only keep your shorts on, have your legs around his waist with his hands supporting you, he leans his chin on your shoulder looking down your back, you face away from him. We wont see any of your woman parts Muse I promise.”

I pulled my top off and my bra. Me and Oli positioned ourselves the way he had instructed and he snapped a few pictures from all angles. Then we all sat together and he set up a video camera as we waited. Before he turned it on he made sure we all knew that we could say what ever we wanted really.

“Alright Muse you first.” He said when it was rolling. I took a gulp and then started. Oli laced his fingers with mine and squeezed them in a try to comfort me.

“Hey people I’m Muse. You all know what happened with the show in LA and if you don’t then you live under a rock.” I said and the guys laughed quietly. “I was recently told by a friend of mine about the rumors that have been circulating since then. I would like to clear that up. That wasn’t staged. Me and Oli both could’ve died. I was stabbed with a glass bottle in my back.” I said and showed the camera my back. “The doctors told me that I will never feel on those parts again. The woman that died in that pit was my mother and I don’t know how anyone would be so cold hearted to say that I staged that damn fight! Prior to that I had never talked to Oli and Amanda we know it was you who started the rumor about me and Oli cheating. The only reason we were sharing a bunk was so he could keep an eye on me and make sure I didn’t have a health problem or something like that.” I had to stop so I didn’t get really angry. “I am not sleeping with anyone here.” I said and gestured to everyone. “They are my friends and like my brothers. Most of them are in steady relationships with great people so by starting a rumor about that kind of thing isn’t only insulting me it is insulting them and their girlfriends and on top of that their families and that is fucking bullshit.”

“Yeah I mean I don’t see why people would start saying shit like that!” CC exploded. “She saved Oli’s life and…”

“And if you guys honestly believe that we are those kind of people then you aren’t worth it.” Ben said simply. “I don’t know about the rest of them but I fucking hate attention whores. I hate people that are willing to screw others over for their personal entertainment.”

“Tell us about Muse in the time you have known her.” Nikki said.

“She gets pissed when I try and apologize.” Oli said.

“Well it isn’t your fault I jumped in the fight.” I snorted. “Die for what you believe in and I believe in music.”

“She is really stubborn.” Jona laughed. “Her and Oli are perfect for each other. She has been something fresh for us. We kinda got used to having grumpy old guys around.”

“I AM NOT OLD!” Vegan protested.

“Back to the subject of our friend Muse…” Andy said. “I think she is one of the most amazing people I’ve met. She saved Oli. Not many people would just jump into something like that without a thought of themselves. She was the only person from the crowd that actually tried to help him. Everyone else was freaking out sure and maybe they were worried but not one made a move to help him.”

“Tell us about Amanda.” Nikki said.

“Oh the first time she saw me I did happen to be in the same bunk as Oli so I can see why she was pissed even though we were both wearing all of our clothes and weren’t under the blankets.” I said.

“Yeah she came in screaming threw Muse out of the bunk and started beating on her.” Oli said.

“It fucking hurt but I did learn that she is a damn coward. I mean who serious attacks people who are injured like that in their sleep?” I laughed.

“She told me I had to choose and I figured that if she was the type of person to flip like that I wanted none of it… not to mention that I have known that she was cheating on me. That had been going on for months that I knew of and therefore we never really had a relationship to begin with.” Oli said. “You cant have a relation ship built on lies. It has got to be trust.”

“I fucking hated her.” CC muttered. “She was mean and she stole my Monsters and my Wild Cherry Pepsi and ate my damn snacks. Heartless bitch.”

“Muse how has your time with the guys been?”

“I have loved it.” I laughed. “They are single handedly the most crazy insane awesome people I have ever met. I love them all no matter how stubborn they are or how much sleep I lose because they are all so damn loud. I have the family now that I always dreamed of. I feel safe and I know I can sleep at night and not worry about bad shit happening.”

“Can you tell us about your family?”

“There really isn’t much to say.” I said. “My dad was a druggie and left when I was little. I don’t know where he is nor do I care because he left. My mom was never a big part of my life either. She was always with shitty guys and didn’t pay attention to me. I didn’t love her and she didn’t love me but the way she died… I wish I could’ve helped her. She didn’t deserve to go like that.” I said and my voice died down. “Without the guys I dunno where I would be today. Hell I probably wouldn’t be here today. I know offing yourself isn’t the solution and everything but you don’t really think of that when your world comes crashing down on your head.” Oli put his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.

“I don’t know ‘bout the rest of ya but I am damn happy that she is here.” Austin grinned and grabbed my hand. I snorted out a laugh.

“Coming from the man who has told me that he was gonna kill me twice.” I laughed. “Austin you are a strange guy.”

“And I am awesome.” he huffed. “And I only threatened to kill you if you killed yourself… fair trade I think.”

“Yeah don’t forget me.” Ben said.

“Yeah ladies and gents our very own Mr. Ben Fucking Bruce threatened to kill me if I told his biggest secret.” I laughed. “So I promised never to tell that he is a huge softie and romantic… woops! I guess I am dead girl walking.” I was laughing so damn hard at the glare he gave me.

“Don’t worry man.” Jake laughed. “We all knew it… maybe not the fans but we knew.”

“You are dead.” Ben growled.

“Oh so scared.” I giggled. “Yeah you wont hurt meh cuz you love meh to much.”

“Oh and on that bit…” Oli started.

“She aint fuckin any of us!” Danny yelled. “That fucking pissed me off to hear that people who are our so called fans would support a lie like that about someone who is like a little sister to us. What the hell people?!”

“I agree with the fat man.” Ben said matter of factly and crossed his arms. “Even if she is a little bitch that spills top secret stuff.”

“That we all knew.” James laughed. “Look people… whoever is watching this… I know you wont listen to what I have to say ‘cause you never do but Muse isn’t at all like the rumors say.” His voice was calm now like he was miles away. “She is devoted to Oli. She is an amazing person with amazing patience even if she wont admit it. She takes care of all of us when we are hung over and takes care of us like she… like she really cares. You can tell when there is a fangirl and when there isn’t.”

“Yeah something about being kicked outta your own bed drives that home.” Cameron laughed.

“Tough love Cam and I warned you three times before I did that.” I sighed.

“I know this isn’t really my place to be saying this but she is the best girl Oli has ever had and ever will have.” Jona said. “She takes care of him and he takes care of her. When Muse is around Oli is different… not as much of a prick.”

“Yeah before they were even dating.” Vegan said. “He was like a mother goose and he even ducked out of going to a couple of wicked parties to take care of her. Oliver Sykes never did that for anyone especially not someone he didn’t know… until Muse.”

“I really… hope that someone who will be watching this will realize that rumors started by a jealous ex girlfriend of Oli’s are nothing to be going on. I really do love Oli and nothing any of you can say is ever gonna change that because well it just wont.” I said and looked briefly at everyone there. They were my family. “I love all of these idiots because in one of the worst times of my life they were there for me and gave me what no one ever had before. They gave me a family.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry about all the mistakes that are in there probably because i dont really have the time right now to read through everything but taadaa and here is another chapter.

~

Title Credit: HIM