Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Everybody needs someone or something.

Two weeks later:

“Hey Muse get in here!” Oli yelled from the back of the bus. I paused my movie and walked back to where he was sitting and talking on the phone to someone. He hung up and looked up at me with a warm smile. “So the tour ends in a week and then we are all going home.”

“Yeah.” I said and felt a shrinking feeling in my stomach. What was I going to do when it all ended? He lives in England and I have never left the US. We have been dating for almost two months an we were pretty close but were we close enough for him to want me to move in with him?

“What is going through that mind of yours?” he asked softly and pulled me down next to him. “What is wrong?”

“Nothin is wrong Oli.” I sighed and leaned into his side. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine.

“I know you’re lying Muse. I know you.” He kissed the top of my head and I felt the panic grow in my stomach. “Tell me please.”

“I… what is gonna happen at the end of the tour Oli?” I asked in a shaky voice. “You live in the UK and I have never left the states.”

“Come with me. Move into my house… our house if you’ll have it.” He said and kissed the top of my head again and tightened his arms around me. “You didn’t think I would actually leave you here did you? I love you. Please move in with me.”

“Thank god.” I gasped and turned to kiss him. He laughed and kissed me back.

“Hey Oli out set is in about a half hour. We need to get going.” Nicholls yelled back to us.

“Are you coming with?” Oli asked. I nodded and pulled him up. “You know what will be a god thing about bein home? Privacy.”

“Yeah I know.” I said and wrapped an arm around his waist. “What is after the show?”

“We are gonna go to our merch tent and hang out to meet fans and sign shit.” He said and put his arm around my shoulders. “People have started warming up to you.”

“Cool cuz I haven’t done any of that shit.” I grumbled. “I have only been able to kiss my own boyfriend because of these assholes.”

“And then we will be at home behind walls and a security system and iron fucking gates.” He grinned.

“Hey youre Muse right?” one of the fans asked. She was petite and had a razored hair cut that framed her clear blue eyes.

“Yeah.”

“None of those rumors are true right?” she asked and I felt Oli tense up next to me.

“No... none of them. I didn’t stage a fight that killed my mom. Oli wasn’t cheating on Amanda with me. I never slept with any of the guys. Shit I haven’t been able to get a decent kiss from Oli ‘cause of how cramped things are.” I laughed.

“Can I see your back? I mean I believe you… I have from the beginning.” she said and fidgeted her bracelets.

“Uh yeah but they are healing pretty good.” I said and stood up. I turned my back on the group of people and lifted my shirt up. I felt a small tingle and turned to look at her. “I-I felt that.” I stuttered. Oli looked at me with wide eyes.

“Is that good?” the girl asked.

“Good? That is fucking great!” I laughed. “I haven’t been able to feel much of anything for a long time. Thank you!”

“Serious?” Oli asked. I nodded really fast and he laughed and pulled me into his arms. “Oh my god!” he whispered.

“Oli I can feel your arms.” I said and kissed his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute