Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Death is a promise and your life is a ***ing lie

“Who in the fuck is she?!” I heard a familiar voice yell and my eyes shot open. Muse was still fast asleep next to me and standing in front of us was my girlfriend. “Who is she?!”

“A friend.” I murmured.

“So you sleep with all of your friends?!”

“No she was just…” but I didn’t get to finish before she had grabbed a hold of Muse and had thrown her off of the bunk and into the opposite wall. She awoke with a blood curdeling scream and the rest of the band ran onto the bus. Before Muse could register what was happening Amanda was on top of her beating her up. She passed out probably more from the pain in her back than the actual hits. I was out of the bed and to her side before I could really think about what I was doing. I grabbed the back of Amanda’s shirt and ripped her off of Muse’s helpless body and tossed her towards the guys. I kneeled at Muse’s side and pulled her limp body up propping her against my shoulder but being extra fucking careful to not even get near the stitches on her back.

“Her or me. Choose now Oliver.”

“Go to hell Amanda.” I hissed.

“So you choose that whore over me?”

“You were cheating on me anyway!” I yelled. “Muse is a good person and her back is shredded because se jumped in between me and the mosh pit yesterday! I bet you didn’t even think about how I was doing! My face is beaten and bruised! How could you not fucking notice that! GET THE HELL OFF OF MY BUS AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!

“You don’t really mean that do you?”

“Hell yeah I fucking do! Go to that guy you’ve been whoring with!” I screamed and glared at her.

“I’ll go but when you see the mistake you just made you know where to find me. You’ll never be able to find another girl like me Oliver.”

“Why in the hell would I want to?! You are a lying, jealous whore!” I yelled she huffed and stomped off of the bus. I turned my attention back to Muse. There were tears flooding down her pale cheeks. “I am so sorry.” I whispered and wiped the tears that I could from her pale face. She leaned against me and whimpered.

“I knew I should’ve left.” she whispered. “I will only cause trouble.”

“Trouble?” Jona said. “You didn’t do shit!”

“He is right you didn’t.” I said.

“Sure I did. You just broke up with your girlfriend.”

“I have been thinking about doing that for a long time.” I said and laughed. “I am so sorry that happened to you.”

“Not your fault.” she whispered. “I don’t see why she would think that you would cheat on her with me though.” she laughed.

“Why not?” Nicholls asked.

“She is beautiful and I am… not... that's what most guys look for right?”

“Beauty is only skin deep.” Lee said.

"And I'm not most guys."

“Still doesn’t mean that I am.” she muttered.

“You jumped into that mob like you weren’t afraid.” I said. “That shows something good about you. Youre brave.”

“There is a fine line in between bravery and stupidity… and just so you know I almost froze because I was so damn scared.”

“But you continued to fight still.” Jona said. “The rest of our fans stood in the crowd and screamed but you fought.”

“Because I had nothing to lose and I see nothing good in an unfair fight.”

“Well thank you for that. I don’t think that my face would be in one piece if you hadnt.” I said with a smiled. She looked at me and smiled back at me sadly.

“How does your eye feel anyway?” she asked.

“Oh it pinches but nothing really bad. How is your back?”

She stood up slowly and stretched a tiny bit. “Feels like hell.” she winced. “But I guess it could be worse… my face on the other hand hurts and I have a headache.”

“Here take a couple of these and it will help.” Lee said and handed her a couple of small red pills. She nodded her thanks and took them dry. “Where do you keep your clothes?”

“Um what I have left is in a black bag behind the venue.” she said and leaned against the wall.

“Alright I will go get them.” Vegan and Lee said at the same time.

“How goes it in here?” Austin Carlile asked and jumped onto the bus.

“Hell.” Muse grumbled.

“Oh you’re the chick that saved Oli’s ass last night!” Austin said and smiled. “I’m Austin.” he said and held out his hand for her to shake.

“Muse.” she said and shook it. There was some blood on her arm.

“Ahm Muse I think that your stitches split.” I said and pointed at it.

“Fuck I ruined your shirt.” she said and turned her head to see the blood. “I am sorry bout that.”

“The shirt doesn’t matter. Please let us take you to the hospital.” I said and grabbed her arm.

“Why? So that they can put me in a home? I am only sixteen Oli and that is exactly what they will do to me. My mom was killed and I don’t have a place to live.” she said and stared at the floor.

“You do to have a place to live and you’re standing in it.” I argued. “We could make them know that you aren’t just wandering the streets and make them know that you have a safe stable environment to live in.”

“Oli this is a tour bus. You are the lead vocalist in a metal/deathcore band that just seems to attract violence.”

“I know this is a bus but afterwards you could live with me or something. My place is big enough.” I said.

“Oh man that just sounded… bad.” Austin laughed and Muse did to.

“What?”

“My place is big enough.” Austin mimicked my voice. “Dude which place? Your house or your pants?” Him and Muse were still laughing.

“You sound nothing like me.” I grumbled and realized why they were laughing.

“Oh ouch ouch ouch.” Muse gasped suddenly and held her sides. “Laughing is not good for you when your back is this screwed up.”

“Let me take you to the hospital.” I said and hugged her. I had to be careful to not touch the cuts on her back. Breathing hard she put her head on my chest and nodded.

“I know which one!” Austin cheered. “The second one!”

“Austin shut the hell up!” I yelled at my friend.

“Oli has a crush!” he mouthed the words at me and left.

“Come on.” I said and led Muse off of the bus to a car we could use.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a meh chapter... o_e

Image

Image

Image

~

Title Credit- Bring Me the Horizon- Diamonds Aren't Forever