Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

Girl can I tell you a wonderful thing?

“Where in the hell did you go?!” Oli all but yelled when he saw I was back.

“To the gas station and the park.” I mumbled.

“You could have told one of us! I thought something had happened! Do you have any idea how long you were gone?! Four fucking hours!” he yelled.

“Well I am sorry! I didn’t know I was on lock down!” I yelled back.“I needed some time to relax! My life is so fucked right now! I just needed time to think! Is that so fucking wrong?! And why are you yelling at me damn it!”

“Hey! Hey! Hey!” Lee yelled and stood between us. “Knock it the fuck off you two!”

“Fuck off!” I yelled at him the same time Oli yelled “Screw you!”

HEY! You two are friends! Start fucking acting like it! Oliver I know you at least like her and from what I heard from Austin you feel the same Muse! Talk this over like civilized grown adults!” he yelled and walked away. We both stared after him with wide eyes.

“Muse…”

“Not talking to you.” I grumbled and walked past him back onto the bus and sat in between Austin and Nicholls.

“Hey Muse how goes it?” Austin asked.

“I am living in hell.” I groaned and leaned forward.

“Do you like him?”

“Well y… I am not tellin you you’ll tell him.” I muttered.

“Come on chica!” Austin said and nudged my side. “I am trying to help you two. He like likes you.”

“Yeah which is why he just freaked out on me.” I grumbled. “I have gotten yelled at everyday by his ex and I do not need it from him to.”

“You like him.” Nicholls said.

“Shut your face.”

“I am right.” he smirked.

“Hey Muse… can I talk to you?” Oli asked and leaned in the door.

“You just did.”

“Smart ass.” Austin laughed.

“Please.” Oli said and pouted.

“You will just yell at me more.”

“I wont.”

“Will to.” I said and sunk into my seat. He rolled his eyes and jumped up the steps and picked me up to carry me outside.

“I wont.” he said and sat me down on a chair. I winced in pain and his eyes shot wide and he rushed forward. “Did I hurt you?” he asked frantically.

“No.” I muttered. “It was me.”

“I am sorry.”

“It really wasn’t you Oli calm down.” I said and looked at him. “What did you want to say now that I am out here?”

“I uh… Austin is right. I um like you.” he said and stared at the ground. I stared at him and I am pretty sure that my mouth was hanging open.

“You… I… huh?!” I stuttered.

“I. like. You.” he said slowly.

“N-No I heard that but… why?”

“You are beautiful.”

“Beauty is only skin deep.”

“Well yeah but I am not just talking about your skin. You saved me and you didn’t beat Amanda to hell even when she deserved it. You are beautiful to me in everyway that counts.” he said and took my hand.

“Am not even pretty.” I muttered.

“Are to.” he said and kissed me. It was just a short sweet kiss but unlike the other ones it left me spinning. “I really do like you Muse.” he whispered in my ear. “Please say you feel the same way and if… if you don’t just tell me.” I looked at his close face and leaned forward and kissed him as softly as I could. He smiled and hugged me tightly to his chest… forgetting about my back. I froze and sucked in a sharp breath. “Oh shit! I forgot I am so sorry!”

“It’s okay.” I said and moaned in pain. “I think I am starting to like it.”

“I-I-I…”

“Oli I am fine.” I said and patted his hand.

SHE IS STILL HERE!” I snapped my eyes up and saw Amanda with two of her friends.

“Muse love can you go onto the bus please? I don’t want your back getting messed with.” Oli whispered in my ear. My back was still hurting so I nodded stiffly and he walked me to the bus so that they couldn’t try anything. “This will only take a couple of minutes and then we should really start heading to the next stop.” he said and then leaned forward for a kiss. I lingered in the kiss and he smiled. “Only a couple of minutes.”

“Soooo…” Austin said.

“Yup and now he is talking to that bitch.” I said and sat down.

“Oh I have to see this.” Matt said and then they ran to the door. I just walked to a window. They were yelling so I could clearly hear the conversation.

“You fucking whore!” she yelled at him and pushed on his chest. He didn’t even move a little bit.

“I am the whore?! Really?!” he yelled. “Everytime I turned my back you were fucking a different guy! Everytime I went away on tour you were sleeping with people that weren’t me! You are a stupid fucking slut who wont let go because you can't stand the fact that I found someone else! Someone else who actually might care! leave me alone and leave her alone and don’t fucking come back here you dumb bitch!” he yelled. I could see the vein on the side of his neck popping out.

“You can't really mean that Oliver.” One of the two girls said. “She loves you and you know it.”

“No Vanessa she loves my wallet and that is it.” he growled at the girl.

“Oh and what makes this other girl special huh?” the other girl asked.

“She saved my god damned life! She didn’t know me as a person and she could’ve been killed! THAT is what makes Muse special!”

“I love you though she can't possibly love you.” Amanda said quietly and I saw a tears wet her cheek. I growled and stomped my way past Matt and Austin and stood next to Oli and glared at the three girls.

“What in the hell would you know about love?” I growled. “The only thing that you are worried about losing here is his money that he worked for!”

“Back off bitch he is mine.” she snarled.

“He. Is. Not.” I hissed. I felt Oli put his arm around my waist and I smirked at her.

“I am Muse’s.” he said.

“Muse? What in the hell kind of name is that?”

“It means inspiring.” I said. “I think yours means slut.”

“You fucking bitch!” she screamed and went to attack me but Austin grabbed her arms and walked her back to her friends.

“You know I never did like you.” he said with a smile. “Now all three of you get the hell out of here before I have to call security.” He was wearing the look on his face that was both sweet and dangerous at the same time. I barely held myself back from laughing.

“No!” she screamed and ran past him to me. I stepped forward and right as she got to me I grabbed her arm and flipped her over my back. I hurt like hell but it was so worth it. She got up and swung at me but I batted it away and punched her in the face. Blood sprayed from her nose and splattered my face. I grinned as big as I could at her then turned to look at her friends.

“You guys want some to?” I asked in an even tone.

“You hurt her.” one whispered then her face distorted in anger and she ran forward to. I shook my head and made little clicking noises with my tongue. I side stepped the first girl and close lined the
other one and at that point I was laughing so hard I was surprised I was still standing. All three of them came running at me and I kicked Amanda in the side and then decked the other two, splattering my poor face with more blood.

“You broke my nose.”

“I am pressing assault charges on you.”

“Oh and how well do you think that would work out?” I laughed. “There are cameras.” I said and pointed to where they were. “You attacked me. I was defending myself. Now you should go to the ER before your noses set like that… or don’t. I think it makes you look less… plastic.” They walked away holding their noses. Austin, Matt, and Oli all doubled over in laughter and as soon as they were out of hearing range I screamed and started wiping furiously at my face.

“I have slut on me!” I shrieked and tried to rub the blood off. “Is it contagious?! Please tell me it isn’t contagious!” They didn’t answer but they did keep laughing.

“Hey what happened?!” Jona asked and ran over with the rest of the guys. I know what they saw. The three idiots laughing and me covered in blood. “What happened to your face?!”

“I got slut on me!” I shrieked. “IT WONT COME OFF!

“Wait what?” he asked.

“Oliver what happened to Muse?” Lee asked seriously.

“Amanda, Hanna, and Vanessa showed up to freak out on me and then Amanda attacked her. She kicked her ass!” Oli laughed.

“Hannah and Vanessa went next and oh my god it was funny!” Matt laughed.

“She punched them so hard that the blood sprayed on her face!” Austin finished. “She is a midget and she kicked ass!”

“I am not a midget.” I yelled at him. “EEEWWWY it is in my mouth!” I screamed and ran onto the bus. I grabbed a handful of paper towels and scrubbed frantically at my face. Then I ran into the bathroom and looked for mouthwash. They didn’t have any so I grabbed someone’s shampoo and poured some in my mouth and started swishing. I walked back off the bus and continued to scrub at my face. They were all laughing now. I flipped them off and spit the shampoo into the grass.

“What was that?” Oli asked.

“Treseme shampoo.” I said and scrapped at my tongue with a clean towel. Then I continued to scrub at my face. “I think I am going to die.” I whined and collapsed into the grass. “It wont come off!”

“Here let me help.” Oli said and took the paper towels from me. He poured some water on them and wiped my face off. Then he grinned. “You did great. It was awesome.”

“I can't fight. I have no idea what that was.” I mumbled then turned over and spit more shampoo into the grass. “Hey who’s shampoo is the treseme?”

“Mine.” Oli said.

“Oh well your shampoo tastes terrible.” I groaned.

“Why did you drink it?” Austin asked.

“Because I got a tiny bit of the blood in my mouth and there was no mouthwash… I also couldn’t find the bleach.” I groaned in pain. “Now my stomach fucking hurts.”

“I am going to get that video.” Jona snickered. “Some things should never be forgotten and this is one of them.” I flipped him off and then rolled onto my stomach.

“I am dying.”

“We’re all dying sweetheart.” Austin said and sat next to my head.

“Is that so? I am dying quicker than you.” I grumbled and poked his shoe. “This sucks. Hey Oli if the stage thingy ever happens again please try to avoid glass bottles and all that shit. This sucks.”

“I am…” he stopped when he saw me glare at him. “Do you want me to go get you your pain pills?”

“No. Actually throw them away or something. I wont use them. They make me feel sick.” I said and scooted so that I could put my head on his lap.

“Can I look to see if your stitches split?”

“Sure but I don’t think that they did.” I said and sat up and turned my back to him. He lifted the back of my shirt carefully and sighed.

“Damaged?”

“No.” he said and pulled me back onto his lap. I leaned back against him and smiled happily.

“So I see you two worked your shit out.” Jona said and grinned.

“Hey Lee pay up!” Austin said and held out his hand. Lee rolled his eyes and gave him a twenty. I looked at Austin and he laughed. “We made a bet. Lee didn’t think that Oli would have the guts to ask you out.”

“Oh thanks man. I love you to.” Oli said and glared at Lee.

“When was this made?” I asked.

“The first night we met you.” Jona said.

“Why?”

“Because he took care of you. He was like a momma or something.”

“So moms asked their kids out?” I asked with my eyebrow raised as high as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

~

Title Credit: Mayday Parade- Terrible Things