Status: I have pretty much finished this story and I just need to upload it

Heart Attacks Waiting to Happen

the distance kills me but your presence's a threat

It had been hours and I had given up on him coming back that night. I laid down on the couch and ignored the looks everyone were giving me and fell asleep. It was painful to know that I had hurt him so much but I thought that he already knew that during the mob on the stage I didn’t love him but I did now. I never fell all the way asleep but just sat in the part where you could wake up whenever you wanted and could start talking when ever you wanted. The place where you could still think. It was a habit I had when I was really upset.

“Why is she on the couch?”

“Because she thinks you hate her.”

“Why in the hell would she think that?”

“Well maybe it is because you got pissed and didn’t come back for hours.”

“Did she tell you about her back?”

“Yeah and she doesn’t want you to feel guilty about it. Oli whatever you said or did to upset her fix it because she is beating herself up inside.”

~

I woke up not on the couch but in the bunk next to Oli. He was still out cold so I reached up and gently traced the rose on his throat with my finger.

“Oli I’m sorry.” I whispered and placed a soft kiss on his lips. I left a letter on his chest and left.

“Hey Muse where you going?” Jona asked.

“Out for a walk.”

“Kay be back in a couple of hours so we can leave though.”

“For sure.” I said with a fake smile. It hurt to lie to him. Alright I know I sounded dramatic because I had only known them all for like a week but in that time they had become my family and what I was doing now hurt me. I barely made it around the corner before the tears started and once they did I couldn’t stop them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless In White- Puppets 2 (The Rain)