Status: This won't be updated regularly. Sorry, guys.

Firefly

One.

The first time we met was at a party. Greenly had come to visit for the weekend for moral support as my socially awkward self was to be cohosting a party with my new roommates. I had no idea what to expect. I hated meeting new people, and in no time my home would be full of my roommates' friends and a few of mine. I wore my favorite blue dress, and Greenly wore a sweater as we pregamed, nearly finishing off the bottle of Sailor Jerry she had brought.

The first time I had seen him, we were sitting on the stoop of my building, a cigarette in my hand and a red cup in hers. We were talking about babies with one of my roommate's friends, Jack. I didn't see him until he stepped into the light, a case of beer under his arm.

His hair was a soft orange and sat shaggy on his head. He wore a plain green shirt and had a short conversation with Jake as he walked past us. I'm sure it was obvious that I was checking him out, but three too-strong rum and cokes deep, I couldn't have care less.

Greenly later told me that as he opened the door of my first floor apartment, he turned around for a second and smiled at me as i took a long drag off of my cancer stick. Todd was the male roommate who was tall, bearded, and funny, who was dating my other roommate, an absolute sweetheart, Cara, at the time.

The first time we had spoken, I was sitting on the ground trying- and probably failing- to refrain from exposing myself via the skirt of the dress and looked up at him with a lopsided grin. He smiled back and asked my name first and then how I knew Todd and Cara. He laughed when I told him I was the roommate and then held out a hand declaring his own name, Ed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is new. Feedback is good.
Also, I am without a laptop right now and iPhones aren't the best for writing. I apologize for any mistakes. Hopeful I will be able to use my laptop again soon and fix everything.