Status: This won't be updated regularly. Sorry, guys.

Firefly

Two.

A shameless flirt was I that night. Greenly fed me rum and Ed fed me attention, a dangerous combination. After a few round my third round of Kings, I announced that I needed a cigarette. I rose from my seat and was followed by a few drunken peers, some craving oxygen, others craving a lack there of.

I took seat on the stoop. Ed sat to my left, Greenly to my right. On the ground before me sat Morgan and Jeff, two friends of the roommates. Morgan was quite possibly my favorite of their friends. We had met once before and there was something about him that stood out to me. He had a great smile and a personality to die for. As he sat on the ground in a football jersey he hadn't come to the party in, he cracked a joke, resulting in an eruption of laughter from the lot of us. As I giggled, my hand made its way to Ed's knee. He smiled at me and nudged me playfully with his shoulder. Jeff, Morgan, and Greenly eventually got cold and bored sitting outside and left the pair of us alone as I lit up another cig.

Ed turned to me and tried to make small talk. He asked what I'd been studying in university and what I do for fun. We talked about music and art and laughed at ourselves until he asked if I wanted to head inside. I nodded and he stood up. He took my hand in his and I tried to get up, but as I rose to my feet, I lost balance.

"Whoa there," he chuckled, taking me in his arms. I giggled and put my arms around his waist to support myself. Once stable, I looked up at him. He smiled down at me, his face inching toward mine. Before I could register what was happening, my eyes were closing and his lips grazed mine softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know much about Ed's personal life, and I would like to make it clear that this is a fan fiction that is based on true events from my life. The character of Ed is probably not reflective of him or his personality in any way.

That said, thank you to everyone who has read, recommended, and subscribed. I appreciate you all.