Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 14

CC’s P.O.V.
“Did I had a boner? Whoops, sorry.” I apologized as I walked to the sink, to put April’s plate in it, because I was blushing. I probably looked like a tomato.
“It’s okay. But who was it that you were dreaming about?” April asked while she stood up and walked towards me. Shit, should I tell her that SHE was the one I was dreaming about? No, I’m not going to tell her.
“I’m not gonna tell you who it was!” I said smiling.
“Pwease, tell me? Please?” She asked. She put her puppy eyes on. Damn, it’s hard not to tell her now.
“Nope. I won’t tell you.” I said.
“Tell me, I wanna kno-ho-ow!” She said like a little child as she sat on my foot and wrapped her arms around my leg.
“Why are you sitting on my foot with your arms wrapped around my leg?” I asked while I looked down at her and laughed.
“Because I wanna know who the girl you dreamt about was.” She replied not letting go my leg.
“Nope!” I said still laughing.
“Okay, then I won’t let you go!” She said.
“Fair enough by me.” I said. I won’t let you go either, April. I promise you that. I’ll fight for you. I thought.
“Fine, then I won’t tell you the name of the smoken hot guy with deep brown eyes, long, black hair and a nice body, I dreamt about.” She said. She let go of my leg, stood up and walked to the bunks.
“That sounds exactly like me.” I said.
“Maybe it was you. Maybe it wasn’t. It’s for me to know, for you to find out.” She said teasing me.
“Oh, you are an evil little girl.” I said. I ran after her and grabbed her waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek gently. I then kissed her lips softly.
“Uhh, April? I have to tell you something. I really like you and I think I might love you. You are a special, hot and beautiful girl. You were the girl I dreamt about. Would you please be my girlfriend?” I asked shyly and she looked me in the eyes.
“Listen, CC, I really like you too. But I can’t be with you. Not yet. I’m not ready for a new relationship after I broke up with Josh, my abusive ex- boyfriend. I hope you can wait for me until I’m ready.” She said. She liked me too!
“I’ll wait for you forever.” I said smiling.
“Thanks CC!” She said and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. We headed back to the living area and April sat on the couch. I turned the television on and sat next to April on the couch. There was not that much on that I liked.
“Wanna go to the park? And does Sam knows you’re here?” I asked April.
“Yeah sure, I’d love to! And yes she knows, I send her a text yesterday.” She replied smiling.
I gave her a warm smile back, stood up and walked to my bunk. I picked out a black shirt and a black leather vest and put it on. I saw April coming towards me. She picked her clothes she wore yesterday and walked to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, she came out the bathroom and walked to me. I could see she put a thin line of eye pencil and on her eyes. It fitted perfect by her beautiful, green eyes. Her hair was straight and she also had some bracelets around her wrists. She looked beautiful. I gave her a warm smile and we both headed to the bus door.

~TimeLapsAndThey’reInThePark~
We were walking in the green grass. we were talking about funny things, the band, Ashley and Sam, etc..
We came to a little playground where little kids could play. There was a slide, a climbing rack and there was also a sand-box with some little buckets were kids can put sand in and make a sand castle. But there was nobody playing. There was nobody. At least, I thought so.
Suddenly I heard a little kid crying. I looked around to see a kid crying on the bench. I ran to the kid and asked what was wrong.
“Hey little kiddo, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I asked carefully as I kneeled down. April came up to me and sat on her knees next to me.
“I-I miss my mommy.” The little kid cried more.
“Where is your mommy?” I asked.
“I don’t know.” The kid replied between his sobs.
“Shall I and this lady help you to find your mom?” I asked as I pointed at April. April looked at me and smiled.
“Yeah.” The little kid said. I stood up and grabbed the kids’ hand. We were walking in the park, hoping to find his mom.
“What’s your name? And how old are you?” I asked the kid.
“Alexander, but most people call me Alex and I’m 5 and a half years old.” The little kid replied.
“Kay Alex, I’m Christian Coma, but you can say CC. And I’m the drummer of a Rock band. Do you like Rock N’ Roll?” I asked Alex.
“Yes, I like Rock music and I also like Heavy Metal. In which band are you in?” Alex asked. Hah, I love this kid. I looked at April and she smiled brightly. She knew I loved this kid.
“Oh cool. And I’m the drummer of Black Veil Brides.” I replied.
“Nice, I’ll check you guys out.” Alex said and I smiled at him.
Hey Alex, you wanna fly?” I asked smiling.
“Yes!” He yelled. I picked him up and twirled him around. I made some funny sounds and put him back on the ground.
“Again, again, do it again, please do it again.” Alex said smiling.
“Okay, if that is what you want.” I picked him up again and twirled him around. I made sounds like an airplane and acted I was the captain of the plane. I looked at April, who was walking next to me, and saw her giggling and laughing.
“How does your mommy looks like?” I asked Alex as I put him back on the ground.
“She is wearing a blue jeans, a red T-shirt and she has long, brown hair.” Alex replied. I nodded and kept on walking.
Suddenly, we heard a female voice yelling Alex his name. I looked around but I couldn’t see anybody.
“Mommy, mommy, mommy!” Alex screamed as he let go of my hand and ran forwards to a lady who appeared. Me and April walked to the lady and Alex gave me a hug.
“Thanks for looking after my son. I was so desperate after I found out Alex wasn’t walking next to me anymore.” The lady thanked us.
“We did it with pleasure.” April said smiling.
“Yes, we did.” I said as I smiled at April. Me and April said goodbye to Alex and his mom and walked away. That kid is awesome.
~30MinutesLater~
It was 1.30 pm and April and I were still walking in the park. The sun was shining but there was still a cold breeze. I could see that April was shivering so I quickly took my vest off and wrapped it around her shoulders. She looked up and stopped in front of me. I looked confused but then she kissed me and I kissed back. I tapped her lower lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth and our tongues were fighting for dominance. I let her win and she broke the kiss.
“What was that kiss for? Don’t get me wrong, I really liked it, but I thought you weren’t ready yet.” I asked confused.
“I wasn’t ready, until now. I saw what you did there with Alex. I saw how amazing you are. And, to be honest, I was scared to be your girlfriend. I was scared because I thought about what the fans would say. I was scared because I didn’t know what the other band members would say. And I was scared to get hurt.” She said looking down at the ground. I lift her head and kissed her lips gently.
“I would never ever hurt you April Moore. And I don’t care what the guys say. I love you, and that’s the only thing what matters. So, would you please be my girlfriend April?” I asked shyly.
“Yes!” April replied. With that answer, I locked our lips.