Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 15

April’s P.OV.

I can finally call him mine. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for that! I, April Moore, am CC’s girlfriend.
This day was amazing. First, CC made breakfast for me. His pancakes were delicious and they made a perfect combination with the strawberries. Then, he took me to the park. I love the park. You can hang out with your friends all day, smoke a cigarette or drink some beer and you can be childish and play in the playground. Anyways, we came to a small playground but there was nobody playing. CC noticed a little kid crying on the bench. We walked over to the crying little boy and introduced us. CC asked some things about him like his name, why he was crying and also if he liked metal and Rock music. His name was Alexander but most people call him Alex. He was 5,5 years old and he was crying cause he couldn’t find his mommy. To my surprise, he did like Metal and Rock music. We decided to help him finding his mommy and we did. I could tell CC loved that kid. CC also asked me to be his boyfriend and I said YES! I couldn’t believe it!

*TimeLaps - outside the tour bus*
CC opened the bus door for me and I carefully stepped in. Andy and Juliet (Simms) sat next to each other on the couch. Jake and Ella (Cole) sat on a chair. Well Ella sat on Jake’s lap. Ashley and Sam were in the kitchen, drinking some whiskey. But Jinxx wasn’t on the bus. He probably was out for some shopping or something. I suddenly heard someone scream my name. I looked at the kitchen and saw Sam running towards me.
“Sammi!” I said as I opened my arms and hugged Sam.
“Omg, I was so worried about you! Don’t you ever dare to run away again young lady!” She said very serious.
“Yes mom!” I rolled my eyes. I heard CC giggling behind me. I turned around and smiled brightly. He smiled back and grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead.
“Did someone say my name?” I heard someone say. I recognized that voice. It was a soft, female voice. It was Sammi Doll’s voice. I turned around and saw Jinxx and Sammi standing at the bunks area. I widened my eyes and opened my mouth.
“Omg you’re Sammi Doll from My Satellite! I’m a big fan!” I said. I couldn’t believe it. I thought this day couldn’t be better.
“Yes that’s me! I’m glad you’re a fan.” She smiled warmly. She and Jinxx walked over to CC and I and Sammi hugged me. I just hugged Sammi Doll! I thought. I looked at CC and blushed.
“You know, you look very cute when you blush, you know that.” He said.
“Yeah, I know that.” I joked. CC chuckled and kissed my lips gently.
“Hey wait a minute! Blushing, hand in hand, a kiss on the lips, you two are a couple aren’t you?” Juliet asked happily. I already met Juliet when I had to pick up Sam from the tour bus. Juliet was there too and we introduced ourselves. I must say, she’s a nice girl.
“Yes we are a couple.” CC and I said together.
“And I love her.” CC said as the others congratulated us. I quickly kissed CC passionately. He said he loved me! But I couldn’t say ‘I love you too’ cause I’m scared. I’m scared to say ‘I love you too’ after what happened..
“Uh oh. CC can I talk to you for a sec?” Sam asked CC. I looked at her and gave her a confused look but she ignored it. CC nodded and followed Sam to the bunks. I wondered what Sam had to tell CC. I shrugged it off and walked over to Ashley who was as confused as I was.

CC’s P.O.V.
I followed Sam to our bunks. I was pretty curious at what Sam had to tell me. I think she was going to tell me bad news about April because she said ‘uh oh’.
“Okay I have to say 5 things. 5 important things. 1. You said you loved April a couple of minutes ago. She kissed you instead of saying ‘I love you too’ right? Well that’s because she’s scared. She’s scared of saying ‘I love you’ after what happened. In case you want to know what happened, her ex-boyfriend Josh left when she said ‘I love you’ to him. April had to do some shopping and told Josh she loved him. Josh already had packed his stuff and left the house and April. For good. There is also another reason why she’s scared. As you may know, April’s sister Amy died of breast cancer. April and I found out at the night of the BVB concert that Amy only had 2 days to live. April wanted to visit her but the visiting hours were already over. April left very early the next morning to visit Amy. She told Amy she loved her and then that heart monitor thingy stopped bleeping. Amy died one day earlier.
2. Don’t force her to have sex with you! Don’t! She isn’t ready yet. She can be purdy sometimes but yeah.
3. Whenever Brooke yells at her that it’s her fault Amy died, she’ll probably run upstairs and cry. Go after her and calm her down. There is only 1 way to calm her down and that’s by singing her lullaby. It’s the song ‘Lucy’ by Skillet or the song ‘The Mortician’s Daughter’ by you guys. She’ll calm down immediately.
4. Never ever cheat on her! Even when you’re drunk. She loves you like she loves Amy. I can tell that by the way she acts around you and the way she smiles at you. I’ve already broke someone’s arm so be warned!
5. April and I are still in school. We had to do some grades over. But anyways, we’ll be graduating in less than two weeks. There is also a formal that night. April doesn’t want to go because she has no date and she hates formals. Please ask her to be your date. Please, I’m begging you!
I shall give you a tip: if April doesn’t want to say something to you, poke her. She’ll say it. Trust me, it works.” Sam explained.