Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

Chapter 22

*TimesLaps –The Day Before The Formal*

April’s P.O.V.

Today was Looking-For-A-Dress-For-The-Formal-Day. Or to say it with other words, today was the day before I graduated and the formal. To be honest, I didn’t wanna go and buy a fancy dress cause I absolutely hate wearing dresses or skirts. But at the other hand, I really wanted to get out of this crazy hell what people call my house and go buy a dress and meet my friends. Yeah, you read that right. My friends are coming with me.

It was 1pm and I was ready to go. I grabbed my car keys, my purse and said goodbye to my mom. She knew I was going out with my friends to buy a dress for the formal and she also knew that CC wasn’t coming. He and the others were working in the studio for their new album: Wretched and Divine A Story Of The Wild Ones.

I knocked on the bus door and Sammi opened. I was so excited to see her and she apparently was excited to see me too. I could tell that by the look she gave me when she opened the door. She saw me and screamed my name through the whole bus and hugged me. Everyone attacked me with hugs and kisses and how much they missed me. After I hugged them all back, I could finally step on the tour bus.

We talked and talked and talked until we heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it. It was a tall guy with blonde hair. It was Kevin, my gay friend and also the guy CC thought he liked me.

“Hey Kevin, whatcha doin’ here?” I asked and hugged him.

“Honey, you and your friends are going dress-shopping and you didn’t invite me? Shame on you girl! Shame on you!” He smiled and acted like he was hurt. Kevin is a real Fashion guy. He loves fashion and he also makes his own cloths.

We were with a big group walking down the streets. Sammi, Sam, Kevin, Anita, Annemette, Ella, Juliet and even Eryn and I were being all random and funny. Some people shot us weird looks and some people were laughing at our randomness but we didn’t gave a fuck. We were just being ourselves.

Remember the time at the free concert when I said I recognized Eryn from somewhere but I didn’t know from where? Now I know. She goes to the same school as me and Sam. I ran in to Eryn when I had to go to the bathroom very urgent and she was late and was looking for her classroom. We started to hang out and we are pretty good friends now.

We came at a dress store full of beautiful dresses. It was a major building with dresses and jewelry. Yeah, that’s pretty logical since it is a DRESS store. Although, I hate wearing dresses, there were a couple I liked.

We all looked around for the perfect dress for me and Sam. And Eryn? Yes Eryn too. She needed a dress for my plan I had in my mind. I saw Sam walking over to the area with black dresses. She liked/loved black dresses and wearing them.

Ella, Juliet and Sammi were standing by the area with purple and red dresses. Annemette, Anita and Eryn were standing by the light blue-ish dresses and Kevin was standing by the white dresses. But I, I was standing in the middle of the shop, looking for the perfect dress.

“Hey April, we all have a couple of dresses from each color. Let’s fit them.” Juliet suggested. I nodded and we headed to the changing rooms. I tried on the blue ones first, then the red and purple ones, then the black and white ones but none of them were perfect for me. Then I saw it! The perfect dress! I walked out of the changing rooms, ignoring the questions like ‘what are you doing April?’ of the others, and made my way to the area where the dress was hanging. It was a black dress with a corset and laces. The price tag read: $25. That was not much for such a beautiful dress. I also read the name on the price tag. It read: Soul Dress.

I headed back to the others and got back in the changing room to try on the dress. I came out and looked in the mirror. Yup, that was the one I wanted.

“Woah you look beautiful!”

“Perfect!”

“OMG! It is so beautiful!!”

“It suits you perfect April!” Were the comments from the others. I thanked them all and smiled brightly. It always made me smile when people gave me compliments. I got back into the changing room and changed back in my normal cloths.

Sam, Eryn and I had picked our dress and went to pay them while the others waited outside. When we got out the store we decided to head back to the bus to get some rest. We were all being random and funny again on our way back. God, I loved my friends.

After spending 2 whole hours walking through streets, we finally arrived back at the bus. Sammi opened the bus door and fell straight on the couch. She was tired of all the walking. I wasn’t tired, I was exhausted. My feet and legs were killing me!

“I’m gonna lay down in CC’s bunk. I miss him and my legs are killing me.” I stated as I was on my way to CC’s bunk. I laid the bag with the dress on the ground and soon some thoughts about CC came in my mind. I missed him so, so much! I missed his randomness, I missed his kisses, his bear hugs, his smell, his handsome face, his handsome face in war paint, I even missed his clumsiness.

I laid down in CC bunk and slowly closed my eyes, letting some tears flow down my cheeks. The bunk smelled like CC. Yeah, I know it’s logical cause it is his bunk, but I missed his smell. I heard the bus door open and some people talking to each other but I didn’t care to listen to what they were saying or who they were. I just kept my eyes closed. Suddenly, I heard the sound of someone opening the curtain from CC’s bunk. I opened my eyes and faced a smiling CC. My eyes grew wide and I gasped.

“CC!” I squealed. I hopped up but I didn’t realize there was another bunk above me. I bumped my head really hard onto the bunk. Autch, that really hurt. I put my hand on the top of my head and layed back down.

“Easy clumsy girl.” CC laughed.

“Don’t laugh. It hurts.” I pouted. I hit CC playfully on his arm.

“Ahw, maybe I should heal you by giving you one of my magical kisses.” CC suggested. I smiled and he kissed me on the lips. I immediately kissed him back. He tapped my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gladly gave it him. Our tongues fought for dominance but I won. I explored his mouth, tasting the taste of monster and cigarettes. God, I loved his kisses.

“Healed yet?” CC asked as he broke the kiss.

“Hmm, nope.” I smirked. CC got the message and kissed me some more and climbed into the bunk and sat on top of me.

“I missed you CC, you have no idea how much. “ I said. CC now wasn’t sitting on top of me anymore. I now was laying on top of him.

“I missed you too. So what did you do in the time you were grounded?” CC asked.

“I baked loads of cookies and I got to school.” I said.

“I thought you mother told you to not go to school?” He asked confused.

“Yeah she did, but I was driving her so crazy by singing songs of how bored I was that she decided to let me go to school.” I explained.

“Hahah! Oh by the way, did you received any present like..flowers?” He smiled.

“Well I did receive some beautiful flowers. How did you know?” I smirked. I slowly grabbed CC’s hand and placed it on my butt. He looked confused at me. I smiled and brought his fingers in my back pocket. He got the message and pulled out a card. It was the same card CC send me with the flowers. He read it out loud and kissed me. On the card stood:

Dear Love,

Will you go to the formal with me and be my gorgeous, smoken hot date?

[x] Yes

[] No

[x] DUHH!! I would LOVE to go with the love of my life!

Sincerely, a mysterious guy.

(P.S. It’s me, CC J)

We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed..

Eryn’s P.O.V.

We finally came back at the bus after spending 2 whole hours walking through streets and shopping. Just for buying a dress for Sam and April. and for some reason, I had bought one too. April said I had to. I was exhausted.

April opened the door and walked straight to the bunk area. She said she was going to lay down in CC bunk cause she was tired and she missed CC. I could understand the reason why. I mean, how would you be if you weren’t allowed to see your own boyfriend for more than 2 weeks?

Ella, Sammi, Juliet, Annemette, Anita, Kevin, Sam and I sat on the couch, resting. We were all very tired from the dress-shopping. Suddenly, someone opened the bus door. It was Jinxx, followed by the others. They stepped in and the guys immediately gave their girls a kiss. CC asked where April was and Sam pointed at the bunk area. CC ran to the bunks and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to Sam.

I then noticed a guy standing behind Ashley and Sam. But it wasn’t a member of the Black Veil Brides band. It was Ronnie. He noticed me and smiled at me. I quickly looked at the ground, hiding my red face behind my face. He was shirtless.

“Hi Eryn.” Ronnie said, who suddenly sat next to me on the couch.

“Oh hey Ronnie.” I said pretty shy.

It was quiet for awhile until the others said they ALL had to go. That was weird. I knew they were hiding something from me but what? What was going on?

Sam and Ashley were the last one to leave. They were holding hands and Sam used her free hand to carry her bag with her dress in.

“Bye lovebirds!” Sam smirked and closed the door. Lovebirds? Why did she say that? What the hell was going on?