Status: This is my first fanfic and I know it is bad in the beginning but it will get better :) just keep on readin :D P.S. English isn't my first language therefore will be many grammar mistakes and I'm sorry.

At The Funeral

chapter 4

April’s P.O.V.
Yesterday was a total nightmare. It started good at the concert but it ended bad with the news of Amy.
When I found out that Amy was going to die in a few days, my world stopped. I wanted to visit her, but I couldn’t because those stupid visiting hours were over. I’ve cried myself in sleep last night.
I woke up. It was 8 o’clock. I quickly changed my clothes and rushed to my car. Without eating my breakfast.
I finally got at the hospital.
“WHERE IS MY SISTER?” I yelled at the lady behind the desk.
“Excuse me, what’s her name?” she asked kinda shocked.
“Amy Moore.” I said.
“oh she’s in..room 233.” She said.
I rushed to room 233 without saying ‘thanks’ to the lady. I saw her. She was in a quiet, peaceful sleep. I walked to the bed and grabbed Amy’s hand.
I looked at that heart monitor thingy. It was bleeping. I then looked back at Amy. She looked so beautiful. She IS beautiful. I had tears in my eyes. “I love you Amy!” I cried.

Amy’s P.O.V.
I was sleeping. I felt sick because of the chemo. I heard someone walking into my room. That person grabbed my hand. That person said she loved me. It was April. I wanted to open my eyes and say “I love you too.” But I couldn’t. I couldn’t open my eyes. I felt so peaceful and I saw a light. At that moment, I knew I was in heaven.

April’s P.O.V.
When I said “I love you Amy” that heart monitor thingy wasn’t bleeping anymore. It was one tone. Her heart stopped beating so did mine.
“NO, NO, NOOOOOO!” I screamed while I was crying.
Some doctors rushed into the room.
“I’m sorry miss, but you have to go and let us do our job.” He said calmly.
“No, please, let me stay.” I said.
“I’m sorry but you can’t stay. We have to do our job.” He said.
I walked out of the room crying. I sat in the waiting room for a half an hour until a doctor came to me with his head down.
“I’m sorry, but we couldn’t save your sister.” He said.
“What? No, no, no!” I screamed.
“I’m sorry.” The doctor said.
I called my mom and said that Amy was dead. Amy died 1 day earlier. I already miss her.

(A/N)
I know this is a crappy chapter but I had a writers block.