Forever Young ✗

[Characters]

❊Penny Holiday❊
Penny has compulsive desire to learn and look into things she finds interesting. Penny can be rather quiet, but once she gets to know someone she can be very fun and lovable. Penny can also be rather clumsy, and her friends often tease her in a loving way. Penny can be very sensitive at times. Penny has the nervous habit of playing with a strand of her hair, and usually doesn’t realize she is doing so.

❊Fiona O’Shea❊
Fiona is very calm, cool, and collected. Not very many things can shake Fiona up. Fiona rarely loses her temper. Fiona is also extremely careful when it comes to details, and usually likes things to be done right the first time. Being the animal lover she is, Fiona refuses to hurt even bugs, which can irritate her friends, especially if there is a spider in the room(which Penny is afraid of).

❊Dawn Murphy❊
Dawn may appear very cold to the outside world. Dawn rarely shows any feelings or passion, especially in regard to pain or distress. Dawn can put up with far more than an ordinary person can. Tho, if help is needed, Dawn will never fail to step forward and help, she’ll try to do whatever is right. Dawn can tend to be a bit vain as well, and sometimes looks down on people that she doesn’t find as attractive as she finds herself. Dawn is also an insomniac, she has trouble sleeping and can appear to be tired a lot of the time.

❊Alice Taylor❊
Alice is very charismatic, and can be playful and mischievous. Alice is also very loyal. If Alice makes an oath or a promise, she keeps it, no matter what would happen to her. However, arguing with Alice is like arguing with a brick wall... She is very set in her ways.