Status: I hope you enjoy reading :) Yes i'm still writing but i don't think anybody's reading so i don't upload :/

The Summer I Met Charlie Sud

Sun Burned Boys & More

“Jassie!” I heard from a distance, I looked carefully and saw seven figures coming closer to me. “Hey guys” I said smiling and giving each one of them hugs “sorry I scared you, I really didn’t mean to, its just that the beach was calling for me and then I started drawing and then met those three loons and totally forgot about the time.” I said giving them my best puppy dogface. “It’s ok,” AJ said “but next time leave a note, I think Kris was on the verge of tears” We all laughed and then I noticed the Brandon, Charlie and Sam were just awkwardly standing behind me, “By the way, this is Brandon Mayor, Charlie Stud and Sam Taylor. Guys these are my friends, Kris, AJ, Jordan, Caroline, Jason, Gabriel and Savannah.” I said pointing to each one of them, Kris then said that we should head back because its getting late and none of us had ate anything, so that’s what we did. “What hotel are you guys staying at?” asked Sam after a while “The Danavide” Caroline said. “Great! That’s just near my family house,” said Charlie “would you guys like to have dinner there? We have lots of space and my grandma loves it when people come to visit!” We all looked at each other and I said “Sure, that sounds great” smiling at him. As we walked on our way back to the hotel for us girls to get ready, I couldn’t help but think about my unfinished drawing in my notebook. I hate to leave my drawings unfinished, it doesn’t feel right; I hope that I don’t forget that sunset It would kill me if I didn’t.
“Jas… Jas? Jasmine!” Kris shouted, “Huh? Oh yeah hey Krisy, what’s up?” I said looking at him, he looked like he stayed in the sun for hours it was hilarious. “Why are you looking at me like that?” He said touching his face and that was all I needed to start laughing like a loon in the middle of the street, I swear the looks we got were abnormal also it wasn’t helping at all because they made me laugh even more. “Oh dear… ok, ok I'm fine,” I said as I was calming down “You should really see your face, like seriously you look like you were just dipped in red paint!” I said giggling and the thought of it. “Are you serious? I look like this because of you! Maybe if you hadn’t ran to the beach without telling anyone where you were or when you where going to be back, then I wouldn’t had to go around the hotel shouting your name like a lunatic.” He said looking at me with demanding eyes. “Oops?” I said while shrugging and trying to hold in the laugh that was still there.

After an endless hour of listening to the girls trying to find what to wear and how to do their hair or makeup, we finally were able to get out of the hotel and try and find our way to Charlie’s house. “So… Does anybody know how to get to this place?” Jordan said. Knowing her she really didn’t want to be late and if we continued walking around in circles then we were bound to be. “Why doesn’t someone just call them?” Caroline said after a few minutes, not realizing Gabriel stopped and look at her with admiration. “Caro, if we knew their phone numbers we would have done that before we actually started walking” AJ said, and with that, they started bickering about what we could have or still can do to get there. Meanwhile, I started to look around. I felt like I remembered this place from somewhere, like I have been here before. It’s the second street I thought to myself, I was looking at a compound with a lot of houses but it looked like somewhere everyone knew each other, like they all grew up together. “It’s this way,” I mumbled at the rest of the group still observing the streets, “What?” Savannah said. I turned around to face 7 pairs of eyes on me, “It’s this way,” I said again a little louder while pointing at the compound “Charlie’s grandmother’s house.” They all just continued staring at me so I took that as an ok, I turned around and started walking hearing footsteps behind me.