Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

You're the answer I've needed But the question I've feared

“Alright lets here a welcome for our friends… LOST IN THE ECHO!” the owner yelled into the mike as we ran out onto the stage and the people erupted. The little club was jam packed. Some people had just stumbled in and others had actually shown up just to see us. It was always an amazing feeling to hear their screams. “Alright something you might not know is that these kids who work their asses off for their music are headed to the WARPED STAGE! Alright you do your thing guys.” he said and hopped off the stage.

We ran through a couple of our songs and I was scanning the crowd while I was getting a drink of water and saw Jaime, Mike and Vic sitting at the bar. I tilted my head to the side and they waved .Vic pointed across the room and I flicked my eyes and immediately found Tony. A smile lit up my face and he started trying to fight his way to the front of the crowd.

“Alright and to finish this off me and the guys wanted to do a cover of a song done by a band that has been really important to us and now is closer than we ever thought possible.” Nikita said and looked over at me. I felt panic was down my spine and I ran over to him.

“Dude no! They are here!” I whined.

“Why?”

“What if I fuck up?!”

“You won’t babe.” Andrew said and kissed my forehead.

“He’s right you got this down.” Misha said.

“Alright fine but if I do then I’m gonna be so screwed.” I whispered.

“You won’t!” Nikita laughed. “Alright people… Besitos by yeah you know who… PIERCE! THE! VEIL!” and as soon as he ended that Cyril set the beat and I rushed off to my spot and started my part right on time. I couldn’t help but move to the music… this song just did that to me. I bounced my way back to Nikita and he met me half way so I could use his mike to sing the girl vocals and a little bit later I said “True love comes from more than just the heart.” This song gave me so much energy that I was dancing around the stage with Andrew and Misha. By the end of the song I was breathing hard and smiling like an idiot. I stole the mike from Nikita and jumped on top of an amp and had to fight the bubbles of laughter I felt.

“Hey cousins, oh electicuted one and Tony! Get your asses up here!” I yelled into the mike. Tony was already up front so he just hopped up on stage and picked me up guitar and all and spun me in a circle before setting me down on my feet and kissing me. He cupped my face with one hand and pulled me closer by a belt with the other. I bit his lip and he laughed.

HEY! TURTLE NO CORRUPTING MY BABY COUSIN!” Mike growled into the microphone that he had just stolen from my hand. We laughed and pulled apart. When people recognized them they started freaking out and jumping forward.

“Pierce the Veil… causing trouble wherever they go.” I laughed. We all stood in a line and did a dramatically low bow to the crowd and went off stage. Me and Tony hand in hand. “What are you guys doing here?” I laughed.

“More important question… WHY didn’t you tell us you would be here?” Mike asked with a serious expression.

“We… all forgot about it until this morning when I got a call.” Andrew said sheepishly.

“And then we were reminded by those two jerk offs smashing my crash symbols together next to our sleeping heads screaming ‘GET THE FUCK UP! WE GOTTA SHOW BITCHES!’ and jumping around on our beds.” Cyril growled and glared at me and Andrew. “Do it again and I will turn you into piñatas.” he threatened and waved his drum sticks at us.

“I woulda told ya but we really forgot.” I said and squeezed Tony’s hand.

“Yup we had fliers practically thrown at us. Bright blue little pieces of paper that said in big bold letters ‘LOST IN THE ECHO… TONIGHT LIVE AT THE RISE… SEVEN PM… TEN DOLLAR ADMISSION’ and we just had to come and see you live.” Jaime laughed.

“Yeah we wanted to see just how bad ass you guys were and you were BAD ASSES!” Vic cheered. “I hear by propose that we go back to Jaime’s place and have some fun and celebrate.”

“Good idea.” Nikita nodded.

“You guys come by car?” Tony asked.

“Nah we walked.” I shrugged.

“Okay then you four go with Mike and Vic.” Tony said. “Jaime, me and-”

“No I will go with them to.” Jaime laughed. “I don’t want to deal with the lovey couple.”

“Fine.” I huffed. “Better for us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Crown The Empire- Oh Catastrophe