Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

Memories of a broken heart

Misha’s POV:

“We need to meet them at the hospital.” I murmured. “Hey Andrew did you leave the keys in the car?”

He nodded but didn’t say anything and kept staring after the ambulance. There were tears in his eyes but they wouldn’t fall.

“Alright people! Get your asses in the car NOW!” I yelled at them. It looked like they had been shocked into action because right when I said ‘now’ it was like a race for the car. Mike stood next to the diver’s side door and stared at it blankly. His hands were shaking badly. I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with flat eyes. “I’ll drive man.” I said and he nodded.

I sat behind the wheel and went to the hospital as quick as I could.

“How are you so calm?” Jaime whispered. The normally hyper guy seemed blank and lifeless. He had tear tracks but they had dried up.

“I have no other choice but to be calm.” I answered. “I need to be there for my little brother. He has always been attached to her… not in a crush sort of way but the way a kid attaches to a parent. Last time we almost lost her he… wasn’t himself… not even after she woke up. It was like he expected her to just be a dream and that he was going to wake up to her in a coffin. I need to be calm because I know she will make it… she has to.”

she cant just leave us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Crown the Empire