Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

is there anybody at all that can explain why I'd give everything and more up for her

Tony’s POV:

“Is she gonna be okay?” I asked and gritted my teeth against the pain in my chest. We had both been crammed into the same little ambulance and they were fussing over her not paying me any attention. That was great though because she was way more hurt than I was but I needed answers. “Is she gonna be okay?” I asked again but louder and one of the EMTs turned to me.

“We don’t know.” he said and I collapsed on myself. My world just kind of stopped. Time seemed to stop. My head felt like it was going to explode. I began whispering to myself.

“Maria please don’t die honey. You’re gonna be just fine okay. We still have to go on tour. Me and you we are going to go to every god damned show and we are going to go to amusement parks and have fun and be a couple. You need to get that tattoo remember? Nothing is going to stop you. I need you.” I cried quietly.

My vision was clouding up and getting darker around the edges.

“If you go then I will to.” I whispered and then blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

wooow

~

Title Credit: Crown the Empire