Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

I really hope you enjoy the show because for me it's just a bad day

I pounded my fists on my dad’s apartment door and when it opened he wasn’t wearing a shirt and was holding a bottle of something alcoholic.

“What in the fuck are you doing here?” he growled.

“You have ten fucking seconds to tell me the truth about my mom before I knock your teeth down your throat.” I growled.

“Your mom was a cheating little whore. You aren’t my kid.” he sneered and I punched him square in the jaw. “You little bitch!”

“Fuck you!” I screeched and flew at him. “I know about my mama! She had a life! She had a family! You stole that from her!” every sentence was accentuated with a hit to his body somewhere. He got in a couple of hits before I kicked him in that spot on the leg where it causes your leg to go dead and he dropped to the ground. I kicked him in the ribs and he went down. He was gasping for air like a fish out of water. I pinned him to the ground and grabbed his hair forcing him to look at me. “I met my aunt.” I hissed. “I met my cousins. I know my mom wasn’t any of what you said. She was a good lady and you killed her not me. I am glad I aint your fuckin kid because you are scum.” I stood up and kicked him a few more times in the gut just to make myself feel better and then I spit on his chest. “Call the cops and I will tell them about your… nightly habits.” I said then turned around and walked out of the apartment. I slammed the door shut and bounced down the stairs to Tony.

“What the fuck happened to your face?!” he panicked.

“Eh he hit me a couple of time but he is bloody fucking lucky I didn’t kill him.” I growled and spit out a mouthful of blood. “Don’t worry he looks way worse than me.”

“I should have gone in with you.” he said and pulled me into a hug.

“Nah I needed to do that alone.” I whispered and started feeling sad again. “I needed to Tony.”

“Hey don’t you start crying again.” he said and looked down at me. “Today should be happy. You found family.”

“Yeah but what happens when they decide they don’t like me and don’t want me around?” I whispered. “What am I gonna do then?”

“Hey that wont happen Maria.” he said and put his hand under my chin to tilt my face up. “Mama loves you already and I think the only problem is that Mike might be a little butt hurt that he thought you were cute and you turned out to be his cousin.”

“Mike thought I was cute?” I laughed.

“Yeah and he aint the only one.” Tony said and blushed.

“Oh who?” I asked.

“I aint tellin you.” He huffed and crossed his arms. “That is top secret.”

“Come on Tony!” I whined “Puhlease pretty please tell me. I promise not to tell the person.”

“Alright come here.” he said and I shuffled closer to him. He leaned in like he was gonna tell me a secret but instead placed a kiss on my cheek then turned on his heel and ran for it.

“Oh get your ass back here now!” I yelled and ran after him. I was really fast for my size so it took me no time at all to catch up to him and tackle him into a pile of sand. We were at the little park that I used to play at when I was little. I sat on his chest and glared down at him but he gave me a shy smile and I faltered. “Alright mister spill it.” I ordered and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Wellllll…” he said slowly. “I… um… I like you.” he stuttered and a blush colored his cheeks. I leaned down and kissed his nose.

“Now was that so hard?” I laughed and fell to the ground next to him.

“Wait what? You like me to?” he asked and propped himself up on an elbow to look at me.

“Well yeah.” I said and blushed.

“Oh you’re blushing!” he laughed and poked my cheek.

“I am not.” I grumbled.

“Are so to.” he laughed and poked my side. I squeaked and tried to scoot away from him but he caught me and started viciously tickling my sides. I tried to bat his hand away while I was laughing so hard that I was crying. “Admit it!”

“Kay okay I was blushing!”

“See told you so.” he laughed. “Lets get back before your friends get worried.”

“Good idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww :3

Image

I dunno no more... but that ^ is adorable and so is this:

Image

~

Title Credit: Pierce the Veil- Bulls In the Bronx