Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

You'll put your head in my arms as we wonder

“So you’re our cousin.” Vic said. We were all sitting in a circle on the living room floor.

“Yup.” I said and popped the p. “This is so freaking weird.”

“Tell us a bit about yourself.” Jaime said and offered me a small smile.

“Um my name is Maria Mist Fuentes. I’m eighteen. I love the ocean. I like to play guitar and I love Starwars.”

“Told you guys that girls liked it to.” Tony huffed and tugged on his Jedi braid.

“One girl Turtle and she doesn’t even like you like that.” Mike laughed.

“Well um actually…” Tony trailed off and then three sets of eyes were locked on us. “We are kind of dating.”

“Tony has a girl!” Jaime yelled and threw his hands in the air.

“Finally!” Vic cheered.

“Dude that’s my cousin.” Mike muttered.

“You’re just jealous Mikey.” Tony taunted him.

“I am gonna go make popcorn… guys wanna watch a movie?” Vic asked.

“Yeah what one?” Mike asked.

“Um how about a horror movie.” Jamie said and laid his head back on the couch.

“You good with that Maria?” Tony asked me. I nodded and swallowed hard. I didn’t really like horror movies because they scared the crap out of me. “Alright how about… Rose Red?” Everyone agreed and I moved onto the small couch and was fallowed by all of the guys.

Somehow we managed to fit five people onto a two person couch that should’ve been able to fit two people at most. That ladies and gentlemen is called talent.

Throughout the entire movie I clung to Tony’s side and flinched or jumped every time something happened that freaked me out… which was about every five minutes. Tony laughed at my reactions and I mock glared at him but he would give me one of his sweet smiles and I just couldn’t stay angry at him. I started falling asleep on his lap about half way through the movie and realized that it was really only me and him awake.

“You wanna go up to a room?” Tony yawned. I nodded sleepily and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drifted off into a comfortable sleep. I only barely woke up when I was sat on a bed and covers were pulled up to my neck. Tony turned to walk out of the room and I grabbed his hand.

“Stay please?” I asked quietly. He turned off the light and took off all of his clothes except his boxer shorts and slid into the bed next to me. I curled up next to him and fell back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Crown the Empire- The Fallout