Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

Nothing is like it was before

I woke up feeling oddly awake and happy. I remembered yesterday very very well and I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I rolled over and looked at Tony with a soft smile. I sat up as carefully as I could
because I didn’t want to wake him up but when I tried to leave his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to him.

“Good morning beautiful.” he said sleepily and buried his face in a pillow.

“Good morning sleepy head.” I giggled and kissed the top of his ear. “Get up.”

“I don’t wanna.” he groaned. “I wanna stay in bed all day like this. This is comfortable.”

“I’ll make you breakfast.” I said and poked his side.

“But no meat ‘cause-”

“Youre a vegetarian.” I finished for him and laughed. “I know. I know. Me too.”

“Really?” he asked and peeked up from his pillow.

“Yup. Now get up and I’ll see if we got the stuff to make pancakes.”

“Okay.” he said then a smile spread across his face. “Can I have a kiss?”

“Why ask?” I laughed and leaned over him. I pressed my lips to his softly and his calloused hands cupped the sides of my face and pulled me closer. He rolled us over so that he was hovering over me and kissed up my jaw line to my ear and I gasped in pleasure.

“Dude!” Mike yelled and threw a pillow at us. “NO PDA!

“Mikey we are in a room.” I pouted and Tony laughed.

“Ma sent me up to get you two. She made waffles and bacon.” Mike said awkwardly and then left.

“Mama makes the best waffles.” Tony said and kissed my cheek. “Come on.”

“I dunno… I kinda wanna stay in bed all day now.” I said and pulled him into another kiss.

“If you two don’t get down here now I’m gonna dump ice water on you!” Vic yelled up the stairs. “Tony stop corrupting my little cousin!”

“He really will.” Tony laughed and kissed me quickly before jumping up and throwing me over his shoulder and running down the stairs.

“Eh Tony your ass is in my face!” I whined.

“Oh don’t pretend like you don’t like it.” he laughed.

“Save the flirting for not around me.” Mama chided us. “Tony put the girl down so she can eat.” she said and waved a wooden spoon at him. He laughed and sat me down gently on a stool and kissed me before he turned and got a plate.

“SO you want bacon cuz?” Mike asked.

“Nah I’m vegetarian.” I said. “But I would like some of them waffles… they smell delicious.” I said and felt my stomach rumble. Tony obviously heard it and laughed before setting a plate of waffles in front of me.

“How can you two be vegetarians when there is this amazing BACON here?” Mike whined. “Don’t you have cheat days?”

“It isn’t a diet Mikey.” I laughed and took a bite of the waffles. “It is a choice and lifestyle that takes commitment... that and I have a very active imagination and every time I try to eat something like that I see the poor little animal. You are eating Wilbur.”

“Nah I am eatin his cousin and his cousin tastes very good.” Vic said around a mouthful of bacon.

“That sounds so wrong.” I laughed and almost sprayed orange juice out of my nose.

“Eh girl get you mind outta the gutter!” Mike laughed.

“If it weren’t for the gutter my mind wouldn’t have a home though.” I whined as Jaime walked into the kitchen.

“You’ll have to share it with the resta us then… `cause our minds are already permanent residents there.” He yawned and took the seat next to me. “How wuz your night?”

“Good you?”

“I woke up half way through the night with Mikey and Vic both trying to spoon me… I kicked ‘em off the damn couch.” He grumbled and ran his fingers through his hair messing it up even further.

“Oh don’t pretend like you didn’t enjoy it Hime Time.” Mike laughed and Jaime glared at him.

“I don’t roll that way man.”

“Ah neither do we… shit just seems to happen when I am tired.” Vic sighed and poked at his eggs.

“Like that time you tried to kiss Tony?” Mike asked and jumped away from Vic who tried to punch him. I looked up at Tony who had his head in his hands and was shaking his head.

“Yeah that was funneh.” Jaime laughed.

“Guys… my girlfriend… she don’t need to know that.” Tony grumbled. I laughed and pulled his head out of his hands and kissed him full on the lips.

“Am I gonna have to worry about Vic as competition?” I laughed and his blush got to a whole new level of red.

“N-No… I uh…” he started to talk faster than his mouth would let him and then it shifted into Spanish and I started laughing so hard I fell off of my stool onto the cold floor. I clutched my sides and tried to stop laughing so I could breathe. “Whaaaaat?!

“Ah…” more laughter from me “One second.” I held my breath and pushed myself up from the floor. “Tony I know… I have not one idea what you just said but I know you don’t go that way.” He smiled and kissed me deeply as if he were trying to prove himself.

“No sex in my ma’s kitchen!” Mike yelled and threw a piece of bread at us.

“So you don’t speak Spanish?” Tony asked me quietly and I shook my head no.

“I can count to ten and I know a few curse words but other than that no… and a couple phrases that most everybody knows… or that you need to know some places here.”

“Like?”

“Like ‘touch my ass one more time and you will never have children’ or ‘fuck you’ or ‘I’m a girl sure but I can still kick your ass’… poor guy prolly has nightmares.” I snickered.

“Wuddya do?” Jaime asked.

“I was at a club and some dude started feelin me up so I told him the first line and he laughed. Apparently he thought just cuz I was half his size I couldn’t do a thing… big mistake. I don’t fight fare when I am pissed. I see red and I move.” I shrugged.

“Crotch shot?” Mike asked.

“Hell no.” I laughed. “One… I aint gonna touch that on some random dude. Two… that is a little low even for me. I use weapons and in my eyes if someone starts shit it don’t matter if they have a weapon to… if they deserve it I am gonna kick there ass and make them wish they had never screwed with me.”

“Alright… I was a little scared there for a bit.”

“Why?”

“When he drinks… almost every other night… he can be a bit of an ass.” Tony said.

“Screw that!” Vic protested. “He’s an ass when he aint drunk.”

“Thanks… love you to bro.” Mike muttered.

“How’s my baby girl?!” Misha said really loud and pulled me into a smothering hug and kissed me on the forehead. Tony looked at me with a questioning look and Jaime and Mike were laughing.

“Get offa me before I kick your Russian ass all the way back to Siberia!” I growled and shoved him away.

“Ah come on you know you love me.” he laughed.

“Dude she will kick yer ass and you know it.” Cyril muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless in White- Burned At Both Ends