Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

We knew it'd happen eventually

“What are you two doing here anyways?” I laughed.

“Um Nikita wanted us to come get you because he is hungry.” Misha said sheepishly. “Um we all are… we also can't cook you know that.”

“Misha you are 24 years old! You cant possibly tell me you cant figure something out!”

“Not my fault that I have become majorly dependant on the woman who has taken more care of me than my own mom.” he said with a shrug. “Plus knowing me and my luck I would burn the place down trying to make a bowl of cereal.”

“Fine.” I groaned. “Wouldn’t want you four idiots to starve.”

“Um before you leave can I borrow ya?” Tony whispered in my ear and rested his hands on my hips. I bit my lip and fallowed him into the back yard.

“NO corrupting my little cousin!” Mike yelled after us and I rolled my eyes.

“He’s just jealous.” Tony laughed.

“So what did you need to talk to me about?” I asked quietly.

“Well I um really like you… and I realized that I am going about this all wrong.” He said and started to blush. “Um Maria Fuentes would you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course!” I laughed and hugged him. “I don’t know why you are so nervous.”

“Because I really like you.” he murmured into my hair. “On tour…”

“Do we keep us in the dark or do we tell the world?”

“What do you want to do? We still have a week and a half to decide.” he whispered against my neck.

“I don’t want to pretend.” I sighed. “Lets go with when we are asked we don’t deny a thing.”

“Sound good to me.” he laughed and his breath tickled my skin.

“Hey we are going to die!” Cyril whined.

“Go to hell!” I growled.

“Go on a date with me?” Tony asked.

“Yes when?”

“Tonight… sevenish.”

“Okay sounds good… dress?”

“Casual.”

“Okay see you around seven.” I smiled and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: A Day To Remember- If It Means A Lot To You