Status: I've already written most of this story and now it is just a matter of me uploading it... which might take a while because I have other stories in the process also.

Lost in the Echo

Bulletproof Love

You four are ridiculous!" I growled and looked at my four band mates. "Cereal?! You want cereal?! Dudes! All you have to do is put the cereal in the bowl and then put the milk in it!"

"Okay so we might have missed you..." Andrew said.

"Yeah because what if you forget about us when you're with them?" Nikita asked quietly.

"You are my brothers." I sighed. "How could I forget my own family? My real family? I wouldn't ever. I am just really happy. They are blood relatives and they want me around. On top of all that I am in love with their music."

"And you are all smoochy with Tony." Cyril laughed and I threw him a dirty look.

"Yeah so?" I asked and put my hands on my hips. "That doesn't change a thing because you are still my family."

"Sooo... you're going on a date with him?" Misha asked slowly.

"Yeah around seven."

"Well I hate to break it to you but you were there a little later than you think and and you've been home for a bit. It is like six fifty."

"Shit!" I yelped and ran to get ready. I ended up wearing black skinny jeans, a dark purple t shirt with a low cut neck line, a mustache necklace and my usual dark makeup. I barely got my flats on before the door bell rang and I ran for it. I skidded on the flooring and slid into the door. I opened it and smiled feeling butterflies erupt in my chest. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a Misfits shirt.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." I said breathlessly.

"Perry don't bring her back to late!" Cyril yelled from where he sat in front of the TV. "And if she is hurt or crying I don't care if it isn't fare we will all beat the hell outta you! Okay?"

"Got it" Tony replied and laughed quietly. I took his hand and we walked down to his car.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise." he said and smiled at me sweetly.

"You're so mean!" I whined.

"It's worth it." he smiled and pressed his lips to my cheek before starting the car. When we got to the beach I had a huge smile on my face. "We are here now fallow me."

"Okay but... I cannot see in the dark." I said and put my arm around his waist.

"Don't worry I wont let you fall." he laughed and put his arm around my shoulders. "I promise."

"Finally you are here!" Mike whined and stood up from out of no where freaking me out. "I am done playing guard dog."

"Alright thanks man." Tony said and did that weird hand shake/ hug thing that guys like to do. Mike came over and pulled me into a rib crushing hug.

"If he tries to do anything call me. I stole your phone last night and put all of our numbers into it." he whispered in my ear before letting me go. "Now I'm going to go out and get shit faced."

"Don't do anything stupid." I said and patted his arms.

"I'm Mikey Fuentes... 'stupid' is in the job description of being me. "

"Fine don't be so stupid that the next time I see my cousin is in a hospital bed or a morgue tray."

"Okay little lady." he laughed.

"Okay out!" Tony said and pointed away from us. Mike laughed and walked away. "He is so..." Tony said and made claw hands.

"Tony." I said and brought his attention to me. I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. He put his hands on my waist and kissed my forehead. "He is gone okay." I said softly. "Now why are we at the beach when it is so dark out that you can't even find the ocean?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long but me memory sticks are MIA and i need to find them before I can begin updating more but I have more story written for you guys. :)

~

Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- Bulletproof