Status: Please comment and subscribe or recomend.

All Time Low's Inspiration.

Hit The Lights.

Song: Hit The Lights (Tribute to the night, I'll never forget)
Album: Three words to remember when dealing with the end EP
Year: 2004

-----------

I walked into the party with Jack and looked around.

"Happy new year motherfuckers!" Jack screamed as he ran through the house. I rolled my eyes, as a glance at the clock revealed it wasn't new year for another 3 hours. It seemed everybody here could tolerate Jack and his hyperactivity though. As soon as I lost his black and yellow hair in the crowd I turned and started searching for the familiar blonde hair.

There she was. Lisa Ruocco. I slumped over to the punch bowl and filled myself a red cup and watched as Jack reappeared.

"Staring at her again?" He nudged my elbow.

"No." I stuttered and blushed but Jack just laughed and muttered about me being in denial. "I'll ask her out." I ruffled my sandy hair.

"Yeah right. Just like last time, and the time before that, and the time before that." Jack poured himself some punch.

"Gimme that." I snatched it out of his hands and ignored his protests as I made my way across the dance floor.

"Hi Lisa!" I screamed over the loud music. "I brought you a drink!"

"Thanks," She smiled slightly and took the red cup.

"Would you want a dance?" I stuttered and blushed.

"Sure!" She took my hand and led me onto the dancefloor. She was wearing a very short dress, and it became evident as she started to grind up against me. I stood numbly in shock at the whole experience, I was surprised Lisa had even wanted to dance with me, and here she was, grinding against me.

A short while later I felt her weight remove itself as she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. I gulped loudly as I ducked my head and attatched my lips to hers. She seemed to sense my unease and tangled her fingers in my short brown hair, pulling my closer and crushing our lips together until there was no dividing line. No my lips and hers, but our lips. Melded together in a hot bid of passion.

Apparently my 'passion' was visible and Lisa loosened her hold on my neck just enought to drag me over to the stairs. Up the stairs. Across the hallway. Into a bedroom. I couldn't beleive this was actually going to happen.

She pushed me into a wall as her hand dropped; past my neck, collarbones, chest, ribs, stomach, all the way down. Popping my button and sliding the zip down. Her handsmoved back up to remove my shirt and I took the initative to take hers. She slid her skirt to the floor and my breathing hitched slightly. My fingers fumbled over her bra clasp as she removed my skinny jeans and underwear, leaving me completely naked as she pulled me to the bed and straddled my waist.

Half an hour or so later we appeared downstairs again and I tried to control the giant grin that was threatening to take over my face. I noticed Lisa's friends call her over - probably expecting the gossip - so kissed her cheek

"See ya' in class?" I muttered against her soft skin.

"Sure" She leant up to kiss me before leaving.

I quickly turned to spot Jack, who was even more drunk than me, getting into an argument with somebody and dragged him away.,

"Sorry, he's a dick when he drinks." I apologised on his behalf as I dragged him outside.

"Hi Lexxy," he pushed his face into my chest.

"Jack." I moaned and pushed him up, taking the opportunity to throw a glass of water over him causing him to splutter and cough.

"ME AND LISA JACK!" I grinned my hugest yet. "We did it!"

"Congrats bro, you finally caught me up!" He laughed as we sat down on the grass.

"It's midnight Jack" I muttered looking at my phone as fireworks began to take off and the noise of the party turned to cheers and party poppers.

"Let's make it a good one, 'Lex!" Jack smiled at me.

"Yeah, for us and the band." I smiled at the boy in front of me before turning my attention to the fireworks.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is how I perceived the song, he's so innocent but he has a reckless dream, and he's going to make his dream (Dating Lisa and sleeping with her/ losing his virginity to her) come true.

What do you guys think of this idea by the way? This really sucks but oh well. I'm on a laptop where the spacebar doesn't enjoy working.