Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

I´ve been through hell and beyond,

Maggie

I wake up in the morning with the sun beaming through the window and straight into my eyes. A groan escapes my lips as I turn to my side to block the sun. To my surprise there was no beard pricking my face; there was no body to bury my face in. Killian was gone. I shoot up, letting the sheets fall from my naked torso. I scan the room and Killian’s clothing and his hook are gone. In panic, I scurry from the bed and quickly get dressed; the fast I’ve gotten dressed in awhile.

I spring out of the cabin’s quarters and run straight into Smee; knocking us both to the ground. “Smee, where’s the Captain?” I ask, frantically, hoping he’s not off doing that I think he’s doing.

“He went to the Queen’s.” He replies, earning a groan from him. “What’s going on Maggie?”

“Hook’s going to abandon us.” I reply as I get off the ground. “Damnit Smee; you couldn’t stop him.” I rush off the ship and steal a horse hooked up by the docks; there is no time to lose.

I finally reach the queen’s chambers after fighting off most of her guards. I barge in just as Killian jumps into the portal with the dead guards body. Just as I’m about to run and jump in after him; a magical force stops me. The queen stops me and keeps me dangling mid jump. She turns around and smirks at me. “You’re too late; he’s gone.”

“I can still jump in and go with him, three bodies in three have to come out.” I reason with her. “Hat’s rules, not mine.”

“You can’t go in there, you know why?” She asks me. “You’ll be a distraction. Do you see the way Hook looks at you? If anything happened to you, it’ll distract him from his true purpose.”

“I’m not a damsel in distress.” I reason with her. “I’m a--”

“You’re not a pirate, you’re just a girl foolishly in love with one.” She spits before throwing me up against the wall. A loud, painful groan escapes my lips as I come crashing down onto the floor. She strides over to me, pulling my sword out and push it against my neck; piercing the skin a little. “You’ll learn that love is weakness.”

“Love is strength. Love will make you do things you originally wouldn’t.” I spit at her, only causing her to push the tip of the blade further into my neck. I could feel the blood trickling down my neck. “Why do you want your mother’s heart so badly?”

“Love is weakness.” The Queen repeats. “And she’s my greatest weakness.”

“Someone has mommy issues.” I state, expecting her to push the blade further into my neck. Surprisingly, she pulls my sword away from me.

“You and I are a lot alike.” She states, as I painfully get back on my feet. “Overbearing mothers and fathers we’ll blind follow. I see a lot of myself in you.”

“I’m not evil.” I counter. “I’m not the one bringing a curse upon my home because I didn’t get my happy ever after.”

“This curse will be my happy ever after.” The queen smirks. “And no one will stop me; especially not a little girl playing pirate.”

“And I’m going to get my pirate back, and no one will stop me; especially not the evil queen.” I smirk before jumping into the portal, just before it closes up….
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit: On Course by Oomph!

the next chapter will be the end then it's sequel time. =]

comment&subscribe?