Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

Don't scream when it stings

I fall into a room full of doors. I look around until my eyes fall onto the only door that wasn’t exactly a door; it was a mirror. I walk towards the door and put my hand out; attempting to touch the door. My hand plunges into water like liquid. I take a deep breath in and close my eyes before walking through; coming out the other side. I open them back up and my eyes are met with bright colors and oversized everything. Before I could even move a muscle, guards are coming after me; like they were expecting me in away.

“Well hello boys; thanks for the warm welcome.” I say as I smirk appears on my lips. But before I could get my sword out, the bombard me; grabbing my tightly before dragging me off further into this land of wonder…

Killian

Just as Cora shoves her hand through my chest, getting a hold of my heart, there is a commotion behind us. “What is she doing here?” Cora demands, causing me to turn around enough to see Maggie standing behind; struggling against the guards grasp. Maggie looks at me with a helpless look. “She belong to you?” Cora asks, causing me to snap my attention back her.

“She belongs to no man.” I reply. “She is her own person.”

“That’s odd of a pirate not to talk possess of a woman.” Cora says, sounding intrigued with me. “You’re nothing like I expected Hook; you’re perfect for the job.”

“You will let her go then I work with you.” I bargain. “Let Maggie go and I’ll do whatever you need me to do.”

“That’s not how it works pirate.” Cora says. “You’re already doing the job because of your hatred for Rumpelstiltskin; you can’t bargain for the girl as well. It’s one thing or anything.” I look at Cora before looking back at a helpless Maggie; her brown eyes filling with tears. A sigh escapes my lips as I turn back to Cora. “What is your choice Hook? Rumpel or the girl?”

“I’ve got a crocodile to skin.” I reply coldly.

“You bastard!” I hear Maggie crying out as she’s pulled away. “Stiltskin was right; you are the scorpion.” A sigh escapes my lips as I try to block out her crying. I know I made the right choice; at least it’ll be the right choice in the long run.

Maggie

The guards throw me into a prison cell; locking it up behind them as they walk away. I look across the way and see another cell. This cell, however, is filled with hats; a lot of hats. “Someone has a hat fetish.” I joke, hoping the inhabitant is friendly.

“It’s my punishment.” The person says, coming into the light. He has shaggy, curly brown hair and brilliant blue eyes. “I’m Jefferson by the way.”

“I’m Maggie.” I say, introducing myself. “What brings you here?”

“Regina conned me into taking her here; leaving me behind to face punishment of the Queen of Hearts.” He replies. ‘You?”

“Just blindly following someone into battle.” I vaguely reply as I sit on the makeshift bed; leaning up against the stone wall. “We’re stuck in here, aren’t we?”

“Unfortunetly so.” He replies before sighing.

I close my eyes as tears form in them. I take a deep breath; letting out an almost inaudible sob escape my lips. If I ever see Killian again; he’s dead. This frog isn’t going down without a fight…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Prick! Goes the Scorpion's Tale from The Devil's Carnival.

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER! I'll have the sequel up either tonight or tomorrow. Hope you liked this...

comment and subscribe to the sequel, Land Ahead?