Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

I battle against the flood,

A couple nights later, I head to the docks instead of heading to my shift at the Tavern. While Captain Hook and his crew are drinking themselves into a stupor, I sneak onto the ship; awaiting my only way to find my father.

A couple hours later, I hear the rowdy men jumping onto the ship. A smirk appears on my lips as I sit down onto the Captain’s bed, waiting for him to arrive. Moments later the doors leading into the Captain’s room open up. “I’ve been waiting for you, Captain.” I say to him as I get up off the bed and walk from the shadows.

“Maggie?” He questions me. “What are you doing here?”

“You’re going to take me to Neverland.” I bluntly tell him. “There’s something I need from there and you’re the one that going to help me get it.”

“Really now?” He questions me with a smirk appears onto his lips; crossing his arms across his chest. “What will you do if I don’t?”

“I’ll cut off your last good hand.” I threaten him, wiping out the sword my father use to carry.

“Darling, put that away.” Hook tells me, trying to take it away from me. “You probably don’t even know how to use it.”

“My father was a sailor; I’m pretty sure I know how to use it.” I spit at him. “Your crew is the only crew around that has enough resolve to even think about going to Neverland. You’re my final hope on retrieving something from there.”

“So the other night, you staying wasn’t just to hear a sailor’s story huh?” He questions him, earning a shake of the head from me. “Why are you so fascinated with there anyway? What possession of yours could possibly be over there?”

“That’s my business.” I snap at him.

“Fine, get off my ship.” He calmly says. “You don’t tell me why you need to go over there, you can’t stay here.”

“It’s personal.” I whisper as I put my sword away. “And I’m not exactly retrieving anything; just getting my revenge on someone.”

Hook looks at me as if he’s in deep thought; as if he can understand what I’m going through. “You’ll have to earn you’re keep around here like everyone else.” He sighs in defeat.

“Really?” I question him with happiness evident in my voice. “I’ll do everything and anything you need me to do.”

“Cook and clean, that’s all I’m asking from you. You don’t do your job, you’re off the ship.” He explains to me.

“Deal.” I smile. “People are wrong about you.”

“How so?” He questions me, narrowing his eyes a bit.

“You’re not as ruthless as people make you out to be.”

He gives me a crooked smile before letting out a chuckle. “You should probably get clothing and things for the trip.”

“Way ahead of you Captain.” I chuckle as I pull out my bag from underneath his bed.

“Prepared are we?” He laughs. “What would you have done if I said no.”

“I would persaude you.” I smile with mock innocence.

“You’re definitely not the same sweet girl from that tarven.” He states with a smirk.

“I’m a daughter of a Sailor captain, I can only be so innocent.” I smile. “Now where will I be staying?”

“In here with me.” He states. “I fear for my crew. They’re not used to being around ladies such as yourself. I’m afraid they might end up dead if they look at your wrongly.”

“Good call.” I giggle. “Good night, Captain.”

“Good night, Maggie.” He says before walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit: Land Ahead by Oomph!

comment&subscribe? A characters page and layout will be up shortly.