Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

The only thing I beg of you,

The sky in the horizon flashed a bright white color before going back to the stormy grey color it originally is. The waves belong us violently crash against the boat, shaking it with it’s forceful impact. As the sky flashes white again, I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder. I pull out my sword and swiftly turn around; the sword’s edge being placed at the person’s neck.

Killian lets out a laugh before smirking at me. I lower the sword before putting it back away. “Jumpy are we?” He questions as I turn back around to look at the stormy seas ahead. “You haven’t slept since you’ve been on this ship.” He notes.

“You don’t peg me as a person who cares if someone sleeps.” I counter, not wanting to talking about my lack of sleep. “Shouldn’t you be sleeping Captain?”

“There’s a storm in the south, I’m staying awake as long as I can to make sure we arrive all in one piece.” He explains as he looks down at me. “You should really get some sleep, you’ll start seeing things if you don’t.”

“I’ll sleep when we get to shore.” I tell him. “And I pray we get there soon.” I whisper lowly hoping he doesn’t hear me. But I hear a sigh and when I look up, he’s giving me a look telling me he heard every word I whispered.

“Wanna talk about it?” He questions me.

“I rather not talk about my problems who probably has more problems than I do.” I explain. “Now excuse me Captain, I’ve got a ship to clean.” With that I walk away, leaving Killian alone…

Killian

Just as Maggie walks away, Smee walks up to me. “She’s a strange girl.” He says, snapping me out of my trance. “She’s a brave one too. Not too many girls would board a ship full of pirates.”

“She’s hiding something.” I say. “Something that’s clearly bothering her.”

“She keeps to herself often.” Smee explains to me. “None of us have no clue as to why she’s even on board or how she knows who to wield a sword like the best of them.”

“Her father was a sailor, a pirate himself.” I explain. “He apparently disappeared and I’m taking that she’s looking for him.”

“She wants to find her father?” He questions. “That’s sweet of her.”

I just let out a chuckle and from the corner of my eye, I can see Smee giving me a questioning look. “I highly doubt she’s looking to be reunited with her father. I think she wants to kill him.”

“She wants her revenge?” He asks, sounding shocked.

“It seems like it.” I sigh before walking away towards my cabin. Just as I walk in, I see a body laying on the floor. I rush to the body’s side when I realize it’s Maggie. I lift her head up onto my lap and her eyes open a little bit.

“Don’t let me fall asleep.” She tiredly says, followed by a yawn. “In all my dreams I drown…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit: In All My Dreams I Drown from The Devil's Carnival.

comment&subscribe? Sorry for the crappy chapter, this was my only idea.