Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

Dream here with me tonight,

Maggie

I wake up with a start; a cold sweat running down my back and my wrists bound to the bed with red satin sheets. The room was pitch black besides a latern in the corner; where the Captain slept in the chair and his feet propped up on the desk.

I lay back down on the bed, not wanting to disturb the sleeping Captain. Afraid to close my eyes, I stare off into the blacken abyss; consumed by my thoughts and the dream I’ve been having since I was a little girl.

“When were you going to tell me about your sleeping issue, darling?” Captain’s voice rings through the cabin.

“I didn’t think it would be much of a deal; I figured we’d be in Neverland by now.” I simply reply. “And were the restraints necessary or do you just enjoy bondage?”

“You were hysteric; it was the only way to make sure you didn’t hurt yourself.” He explains as I hear his boots walking across the room. He sits on the edge of the bed and unties me.

“Such a gentleman.” I sarcastically say with an eye roll.

“I’m always a gentleman, Maggie.” He smiles at me, earning a smile to creep onto my own lips. “Now are you going to talk to me about your dreams or I’ll have to torture you to talk to me?”

“I don’t feel comfortable talking to a person about my problems; especially since he’s got his own to deal with.” I say, motioning to his hooked hand.

“I’ll share mine if you share yours.” He grins.

“I’ve been plagued with the same dream ever since I could remember.” I begin to tell him, “It’s always been the same. I’m on a boat, tied into bed and the boat is violently rocking as the waves try and devour the whole ship. It always ended the same way, I’m being drag deep into the ocean by sea monsters. I always wake up just before I reach this pit of light at the bottom of the ocean. Mother always told me that it was the mouth lead into Hell. Father just thought she was trying to scare me. My mother was overly religious and thought I was this evil child.”

“Now why would she think that?” Captain questions with a chcukle and a smirk forming on his lips.

“She was raped by pirates.” I reply. “Her husband wasn’t my real father but the only father I knew nonetheless. While she looked at me in disgusts, he raised me. He loved me more than my own mother did.”

“So it really hurt you when he left you behind.” He muses. “And you want to get back at him for leaving you with that wench of a woman.”

“It sound petty when you put it like that but you’re not wrong.” I mutter before taking a deep breath. I look back up at the Captain and smile. “You’re turn.”

“You really want me to bore you with the details of my life?” He chuckles.

“You’re a pirate, I don’t think anything you tell me would bore me.” I tell him. “And I really want to know how you turned into the ruthless Captain Hook.”

“It’s nothing really. Just a boy falling in love and it ending up in tragedy.” He frowns; he looks sincerely heartbroken about this.

“Does this have something to do with Milah?” I ask, pointing to the tattoo that’s clearly showing. “I’ve been meaning to ask about that tattoo for awhile.”

“She was married to a coward and she hated her life,” he begins, “I was her way out of that boring life. We saw the world with each other, falling recklessly in love each moment we were together. We then decided to head into the port and I ran into that coward of a man; this time he was different. Skin like a crocodile and a darkness about him. I told him she was dead but later he found out that was a lie. Before we were set to depart, he arrive on our ship. We got into a fight and he ripped her still beating heart from her chest; squeezing it til it turned to ash. I had something he wanted and I didn’t want to give it up so he chopped off my hand. Unlucky for him, I switched hands without him knowing.”

“What’s his name?” I ask him.

“Rumpelstiltskin.” He replies. “I’m waiting to get my revenge on him. He took my life away from me; he needs to pay…”

“I guess we both know want our share of revenge.” I chuckle.

“You’re right; we both want to be able to taste our revenge.” He agrees. “Now get some sleep, I’ll wake you when we arrive at our next port.” He says before getting off the bed and walking away.

“Can you stay in here with me?” I ask him. “I don’t want to be alone; the dreams are never band when I know someone is in the room with me.”

“I’ll stay.” He smiles before going back to the chair he was previously in. I smile towards him before rolling onto my side and let my eyelids grow heavy…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Dream Here- (With Me) by Oomph!

Just a chapter to show Killian and Maggie bounding. I do have an idea for the next chapter, but I might wait til Killian and Maggie's relationship grows to use the idea. I'm sorry if this sucks. I'm not feeling well but I really wanted to update this.

comment&subscribe?