Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

What a pretty and dangerous line, my love

A few hours later, I wake up to the sound of boots walking towards the room. Just as I open my eyes, Captain is opening the door; walking in. “Ah, you’re up.” He smiles. “We’re at port, we’ve got a few hours before we set sail again so you’re free to explore as you wish.”

“Not afraid I’ll run away?” I ask with a tinge of laughter in my voice.

“You’re not a prisoner Maggie, you’re free to come and go as you please.” He explains. “Plus, like you have mentioned before, we are the only crew that’s going where you need to go; so you won’t run away.” He smiles before walking away, leaving me alone to freshen up.

Once we’re off the ship, Captain, Smee and the crew head to the tavern while I head for the market. As I’m searching for “treasures” that each stall contains, I bump into someone. “I’m terribly sorry.” I apologize to the hooded person.

“It’s certainly fine, dearie.” The voice says, as the person pulls down their hood. He looked up at me with a creepy smile on his lips, showing off disgusting looking teeth. His skin was a greenish color, looking awfully like a crocodile. His eyes were a weird color, obviously not human. “You’re not from around here, are you dearie?”

“N-no.” I stammer out. “I just arrived in the port a few minutes ago.” I explain to him. “I’m with a bunch of sailors, they’re helping me with something.”

“You could have just said pirates.” He laughs manically. “I’ve seen you since you got off the ship; you’re with Killian Jones am I right? Or does he go by Captain Hook now?”

“Yea.” I reply. “You know him?”

“I made him.” He smiles. “I’m---”

“Rumpelstiltskin.” I say, cutting him off. “You’re the one that cut off his hand not too long after killing your wife in front of him.”

“Ah, so you have heard of me!” He exclaims, oddly happy about me knowing him.

“Yea, Killian’s told me so much about you.” I tell him. “He’s been looking for you; saying something about skinning a crocodile.”

“Goodie, I’m glad he remembers me.” He chuckles. “But he won’t find out about me being here will he dearie?”

“I’m sure if I scream, he’ll come running.” I smirk. “Care to find out if I’m right?”

“You’re not afraid of me are you?” He questions, intrigued that I haven’t gone running yet.

“Should I be?” I question him. “You’re nothing but a coward according to Killian; I’ve got nothing to fear.”

“Even though I ripped Milah’s still beating heart of her chest?” He questions. “There’s nothing stopping me from doing that to you, dearie.”

“No there isn’t, but you were going to do that; you would have done it by now.” I point out. “You want something from me; so spill Croc.”

“You’ve heard the fable The Scorpion and the Frog?” He asks me.

“Yea, what about it?” I question him; wondering what his motive was behind this little visit.

“I heard you joined the pirate crew to get to Neverland is that correct?” He asks me, earning a simple nod. “I’m assuming, you and the Captain have gotten close. I’m here on a simple warning; don’t trust him. He may say he won’t sting you but dearie, everything ends in tragedy with him.”

“Are you trying to protect me?” I question him. “Thanks but no thanks. He’s not going to “sting me” as you’re saying. If anyone is the scorpion it would be me; I’m the one using him to get to Neverland. So get to the point of the visit, you don’t seem like the type that’ll protect a girl they barely know.”

“I want you to a magic bean for me.” He says getting to the point. “I’ll pay you handsomely for one; that’s why you’re going to Neverland isn’t it? The treasures and everlasting youth?”

“I’m going for more personal reasons; wealth and everlasting youth isn‘t my cup of tea.” I correct him. “And I’m not betraying Killian for wealth; no matter how much you offer.” With that I walk away and head straight to the tavern. I walk in and all eyes are on me.

“There you are darling!” Captain exclaims, causing me to laugh as I walk over to him. “How was your shopping trip?” He asks me.

“Uneventful.” I smile, earning a smile from him. Once he looks away, my smile fades into a frown as I think about my encounter with Rumpelstiltskin…
♠ ♠ ♠
Maggie

chapter title credit; Prick! Goes the Scorpion's Tale from The Devil's Carnival.

not as good as the idea in my head and I'm sorry if it sucks....
comment&subscribe?