Sequel: Land Ahead.

Take Me to Neverland.

When the chips are down I'll be around

“What is he doing?” I ask Smee a couple hours later as we watch Captain jump off the ship once we docked. “Why are we anywhere near the Queen’s kingdom?”

“The queen is holding a prisoner; the one person that could possibly know how to kill the Dark One.” Smee explains to me.

“So he’s going to sneak into the kingdom and try and kidnap the prisoner?” I scoff. ‘I knew he was mad, but this; this is crazy and suicidal.”

“You know how Captain Hook is; he’s just that, crazy.” Smee sighs before getting off the ship along with other crew members. I shake my head before heading into the Captain’s quarter’s to get my sword; I’m not going to let him get himself killed over this…

Killian

Just as I’m about to climb the stairs to the tower, I hear noise behind me. I turn around and see Maggie fighting with a guard and winning. She knocks him out before turning towards me; her eyes red with anger. “Have you lost your mind?” She harshly whispers as she climbs the stairs. “You have any idea what the queen can do to you if she catches you?”

“She wouldn’t have caught me, love.” I assure her. “Now she will and both of us will get killed.”

“You’ve lost your mind.” She mutters as she follows me up the stairs; getting stopped by a guard once he hit the top floor.

“What business do you have up here?” He asks.

“I’m escorting this servant to feed the prisoner.” Maggie says, not skipping a beat.

“The queen never said anything about---” Before he can finish his sentence, I remove the cloak I was wearing and pierce my hook into his jugular. Maggie cringes at the blood before we scurry off towards the tower…

“I swear you’ve lost your mind.” Maggie mutters once more as I open the tower door.

“You’ve been saying that a lot, darling.” I chuckle and without even looking at her I can tell she’s rolling her eyes. “Rolling your eyes isn’t very becoming of you sweetheart.”

“Hanging around with pirates isn’t becoming either.” She retorts, I imagine with a smirk on her full lips.

“Touché, darling, touché.” I say, causing Maggie to laugh as we climb the stairs.

“Who is this prisoner anyway?” She asks. “How can you be so sure they know how to kill Stiltskin?”

“I don’t.” I reply with a shrug once we get to the top and I turn around to her. “I’m putting my faith in it.” She rolls her eyes but followed me into room anyway; still muttering about me losing my mind…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: The Power of Love by Oomph!

a couple more chapters until the end. The sequel's title is going to be Land Ahead. I'm going to go take a nap because I slept like crap last night so yea =]

comment&subscribe?