Status: Slow going...

To Be Yours Forever

THREE.

After hanging out in the parking lot like cool kids for 15 minutes we got in the car and drove to my house. My parents are both big CEO's in different companies and work crazy hours so their almost never home. I like it that way because as you can imagine they aren't really head over heels excited that I have been dating John; a lead singer in a band with various tattoos for three years.
When we got there we went inside and to the kitchen. I read the note my mom left me saying she'd be home at 7, little did she know I wouldn't be here anyway. I'm a only child technically my brother Jackson moved out when he was nineteen because my parents were too controlling. He now lives in England with his girlfriend Stella taking pictures for his photography business, getting drunk, and only calls to talk to me for about 45 seconds so it doesn't cost him much.
While reading the not John helped himself to my food taking out cheeze-its and a soda can.
"Do you live here now?" I asked him referring to his manners. he came over to me and started kissing my face.
"ew get your cheesy breath outta here!" I said to him
"YOU LOVE IT!" he said.
"dont! Stop it!" I screamed pushing against him.
"oh don't stop it? okay i'll keep going!" he said in between kisses. I pushed him away and turned my back against him. I peeked over my shoulder.
"you're disgusting."
"but I'm cute!" he said giving me the puppy dog face, I smiled and he tried to kiss me.
"chew some gum then we'll kiss." I told him. He put his gum in his mouth sexually and we went up stairs.
When we went up stairs to my room I jumped on my bed and picked up the remote he joined me and we picked toy story to watch. I used him as a pillow and we laid there for a while. It was so nice to get time alone with him he's been busy with all his music. I love my car.
An hour later we were still there and I didn't want to move but I knew he wanted to go to this party.
"I have to take a shower," I told him sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Don't do that to me," he sounded like i hit him or something.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't tell me you have to go take a shower and I'm just suppose to wait out here like I don't want to take a shower with you."
"you're a dog."
"What can I say baby, you're hot!" I kissed him on the neck repeatedly. Then stopped.
"I have to shower!" I got up and walked out of the room.
"You tease!" I heard him yell from the bedroom and I just laughed to myself. After the shower, I got dressed and went back into my room. I walked out in a black pencil skirt and a white shirt. He looked at me up and down once then fell backwards on my bed groaning.
"What, do I look that bad?" I asked him.
"Don't even pretend that you look bad."
I walked over to the bed and collapsed next to him. I was on my stomach and my wet hair his face. He blew it away.
"your hairs wet."
"oh really I hadn't noticed!" I said sarcastically. He gave me a look that said he didn't appreciate my sarcasm. so I kissed his cheek and got up to go dry my hair. after I did my make up. I took my time because I knew when we got to there he would be gone in a world that surrounded around the Maine. Don't get me wrong, I love the band and I want him to be successful I just don't know if I can handle all the touring and being alone for so long. I want him to be my happy ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay slow going and took way to long to write that chapter I'm really sorry guys but I have been busy with school and work... anyways I hope you guys like it I want comments so drop em!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69496705