What A Small World

Beginning;

Today is the day I’m going to let all my worries go. I mean, my mother is sending me to London. So, I should have fun right? Even if I am being sent to live with my father, who left us years ago. I should try to make the most of this situation. I just hope my father doesn’t try to hard to get me to like him again. Sighing faintly, I scrolled threw the songs in my ipod, trying to clear my mind again. All I can think about is what I’m going to do when i see...him...again. It’s been years since we’ve last spoken. Quite frankly, I don’t even think I want to speak to him again. He abandoned me and my mother, left us alone just so he could run away with some co-worker of his. They probably have a new family, with perfect children and what not... I got jerked out of my thoughts when I felt the plane landing. So, this is it. I’m officially in London. As I got off the plane, I wrapped a hand around the locket my mother gave me for my birthday. Quickly, I made my way to pick up my bags. After a few minutes I was making my way down the sidewalk. I couldn’t believe my eyes. London was absolutely beautiful, or at least what I had seen so far was. Suddenly, I heard a growling noise. I scrunched up my noise slightly and realized it was my stomach. Looking around I spotted a small Diner across the street, and figured it wouldn’t hurt to grab a bite to eat.
“Table for one?” A waitress with dark brown hair asked me. I nodded, and she motioned for me to follow her. Sitting down, I pushed my bags underneath the table so they wouldn’t be in anyone’s way.
“What would you like to drink?”
“Just a water, please.” I said smiling. The waitress nodded and walked away, leaving me alone with a menu. I used my finger to help me scan over it.
“Would you mind if I joined you?”
Blinking, I looked up to see a boy. He had blonde hair, and the prettiest blue eye’s I had ever seen. I smiled faintly, and shrugged.
“Sure.” The boy smiled at me, and took the seat across from me.
“I’m going to guess it’s your first time in London?” I laughed nervously and looked down at my bags, then at the blonde boy in front of me. “Yes, I’m moving in with my father today, I just stopped here to get lunch.” shortly after I answered his question, the waitress came over with my glass of water.
“Thank you.”
“Are you ready to order?”
“Yeah, I just want the house salad.” I watched the waitress scribble my order down on a piece of paper, and walk away. Taking a sip of my water, I looked back at the blonde boy. “So, what’s your name?” A huge grin spread across the boys seemingly flawless face.
“Niall.”
So his name was Niall. I allowed myself to goofily smile back at him.
“Nice to meet you Niall, I’m Jackie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this isn't very good and it's a bit short, but please tell me what you think? ^-^
Jackie's Outfit