Status: This is sad!

The Definition of Love

Freshman Year

I stalked through the halls. I didn't know who was going to attack me or anything. All I knew was I wanted to go home. I just wanted to get out of here. That's when a little girl slammed into me.

"I'm sorry!" she cried and picked up her books and held them against her chest.

"Chill out. My fault," I placed my hand on her arm.

"Oh. I just figured you were going to hurt me like everyone else in the school," she smiled.

It was like the world fell down and kissed her feet right then. It was so bright.

"You have a pretty smile," she smoothed out her white dress and looked at me.

She had soft brown hair and piercing green eyes. She was so little and pale. I smiled at her.

"Thank you! I'm Sasha," she grinned.

With that, I had made a new friend. I made a new girl friend.

It had been a month or so before I slowly developed feelings for her. She was in and out of school. I won't forget the day she cried in my arms.

~

It was a soft winter morning. I stayed over at her mom's with her. Her bed was soft.

"Damn it!" I sat up with a start.

She was holding tissues up against her nose and crying. I stared at her. She looked so broken and frail. If the wind blew threw her window, she would fly away.

"Are you okay?" she pulled the tissue away and I saw blood. Lots of it.

"Hold me?" I pulled her into my chest.

The tears fell like a waterfall. They weren't stopping any time soon. She just clutched my shirt. I placed my hand on her leg. Her nightgown had raised some. It was just a short, camisole dress that was black. It fit her body type well.

"You're still beautiful," I kissed her temple.

"Bullshit," she threw the tissue in the trashcan next to her bed.

"Nope. I just love the way the moon crosses across your pale skin," I ran my fingertips down her thigh.

She shivered and wiped away her tears. She smiled and placed her forehead against mine. I nuzzled my nose against hers and smiled. Her breath ghosted across my lips. I softly kissed her pink lips.

~

I was ripped from day dream.

"You were pretty into though bro," I looked at Slim.

"Probably. I gotta run for a minute. I'll be back later," I smiled and walked out of the house and to Sasha's mom.

I figured it was the least I could do.