Status: This is sad!

The Definition of Love

Time

Sophomore year was the year I won't forget...

"Happy five month," I handed the teddy bear to her.

"You got me the white one!" her green eyes sparkled.

"I knew your favorite color was white," I kissed her.

"You're too cute," she smiled.

She looked so little. The chemo must've been making her sick. She was holding onto my arm for support to stand.

"I want to go home. Today sucked," she tried to let my arm go, but she grabbed the locker to not fall..

I bent down and motioned for her to get on my back.

"You're a saint," she giggled and nuzzled her nose into my neck.

"I'm just crazy for you," I kissed her cheek.

She nuzzled her nose into my neck and was asleep. I grinned and walked her to her mom's car.

~

We were never an official couple. Everyone knew it. In our hearts though... We were something more. I remember that night. The night... I gave her my virginity.

We were going to a party. It was our Junior year. She got slammed. I just drank a little bit.

We snuck into Sean's room. She was giggling. I ran my fingers through the wig her mom made her. She was still so pretty. Her skin was baby soft.

"I love spending nights with you," she kissed my neck.

"I love having you in my arms," I lifted her legs up around my waist.

"I love you," she kissed me.

"Sasha," I sighed against her Strawberry Smirnoff coated lips.

"You taste like heaven," she tugged her shirt over her head.

"You taste perfect," and we made love that night.

~

Reality kicked in. I looked up at the roof of her room.

"I fell asleep," I sat up.

I was in my own room. Then it hit me. I got drunk and walked home. Figured. I knew better than to go without Slim. He was always watching my back.