The Complexities

Prologue

The world is full of complexities. Complexities are something the human mind can not understand, but their attempts to achieve it, has caused the major distortions of the world. An average man’s capacity to understand can only extend so far until he is unable to understand at all. Extending man’s capabilities is impossible, and leads to insanity. A man’s insanity is created by his pure nature of curiosity, which interferes the true meaning of knowledge. Knowledge is the familiarity of all things without the use of human senses and had been a privilege for thousands of years. But when knowledge is open to the world, curiosity and knowledge is hand by hand, creating a direction towards the end of civilization all together.

Historians state that the world had seen corruption since the beginning of time, and that the true beauty of human beings began before man had created their idea of the social corrects. Social corrects are the groupings of the proper, with negative view on the improper, or the unsuitable, which begins the distributing of civilizations and their ideal vision of perfection. As time went on, the proper and the improper had begun to conform into one, with the misunderstanding of difference seeming to vanish. Difference had changed many nations and their view on corrections, which is where the true problem begins. Humans as a whole are unable to modify and please each other, which was the downfall of one of the most complex nations in the world: The United States of America.

The United States of America was at its peak around the middle of the twentieth century. The nation had suffered from war and had lost not only their pride and money, but also the people’s trust on their own government. With the help of new communication around the world, American citizens had turned to a belief of direct democracy, a proposal that the people would govern the people. On April 17th, 2022, over ten thousand protesters destroyed the branches of their own government, leaving behind the stains of their founding fathers.

When the general public learned of this ordeal, they had rejected a renewal version of their old authority and demanded themselves to construct a democracy that held each person was as important as the next, causing the demand for well informed people . These higher demands for knowledge had forced the importance of the bare essentials to be irreverent and had led to a new tool called the Processor. The Processor was first created to generate artificial foods and beverages of any sort. Later on, the Processor had the ability to construct houses and seemed to replace every labor job in the nation. Things seemed well for the new country, but with the entire population determined to keep expanding their knowledge and keep their form of government, it was apparent that insanity would strike on August 31st, 2031.

With the idea of direct democracy, the people were unable to conjure the major problems of the nation, and contrasting morals had seemed to keep things unfinished. Direct democracy had intensified the people against each other and violent actions were soon to begin. On the morning of August 31st, a man named Jonathan Stilts had began the domino effect of violence with his attack on his neighbor, Jorge Salinas. This confrontation had begun a ten day period of violence across the nation. After the tragic death of over three thousand lives, it was clear that a Utopian society that the people of the United States dreamed of was inevitable to fall. The people of the United States had turned to the idea of confinement and families begun to form in large household communities, where they thrived until they all died out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This piece was written as a layout of what I want to write about.
It basically explains what has happened to the world.