Status: in the works (:

There's Faith in Love

Ch. 2

Kelsey may have left on bad terms with her dad but a game of soccer with the guys might make her feel a little better. It was always fun playing soccer with them. Jaime always gets way too competitive though, but it's kind of funny. We pulled up to the park where we were playing at around 8 at night so the soccer field was brightly lit. All I could see was the silhouettes of 4 bodies running around the field. Kelsey and I got off the car and headed towards Mike and Tony once we figured out it was them.

"Hey guys!" I said walking up and stealing the ball out of Vics hand. Jaime was wearing his favorite soccer jersey which he wears all the time when we play.

"You're gonna lose chica!" Jaime yelled.

"Challenge accepted Hi-Me!" I said winking at him and took my position. I was on Tony and Mikes team while Kelsey played on Jaime and Vics team. Needless to say this was a fun night. Jaime, being the competitive little fucker he was, obviously won. It was already going to be 10 so we all headed back to my house since we had to be up super early to hit the road. Tony and Jaime went home to finish their packing so the rest of the night we stayed up with Vic watching movies until we got tired.

Waking up at the ass crack of dawn was so shitty. Kelsey was still fast asleep next to me and I was going to hate having to wake her up. I stretched out my body and yawned rather loudly before sitting up and fixing my hair in a messy ponytail. “Kelsey wake up” I mumbled and shook her slightly and got off the bed to turn on the lights. I looked at the clock which read 4:30 and wanted to shoot whoever planned leaving this early. The bus would be here in a little under an hour so we had to get all our shit together quickly. “Kelsey get up bitch!” I said louder and went to her side of the bed and ripped the sheets off her body. She groaned and covered her face with the pillow. I shook my head and walked out of my room. There was only one way I would get her up and that was to make Mike do it. I got to his door and knocked quietly.

“Come in” he said and I walked in to see him already fully dressed and gathering his bags.

“Help me wake Kelsey up please?” he chuckled and nodded before he followed me back to my room. Kelsey had picked the blankets back up and turned the lights off. I switched on the lights and Mike laughed as he walked over to her side and once again ripped the blankets off her and started to tickle the shit out of her. Her eyes bolted open and she began to squeal loudly and kick as he continued.

“Are you gonna wake your ass up now or shall I continue?” he said.

“I’ll wake up damnit! Mike stop!” she laughed and tried to hold his arms.

“You better or I’ll come back and throw your ass in the bathtub with cold water” I tried to hide my smile as I grabbed a change of clothes and headed for my bathroom to shower for the last time. Who knows when we’d get to have a nice warm shower out on tour. After a quick shower I wrapped the fluffy towel around myself and got out so Kelsey can quickly shower herself. The guys were running around the house yelling that the bus had finally arrived.

“FINALLY!” Tony threw his arms in the air.

“Shut up turtle!!” I said throwing a plastic cup at him. The guys helped us with our bags, complaining about why we needed to bring so much ’crap’ along with us.

“Okay, Kelsey and Durina you guys can have the two bottom bunks!” Vic said. "You can put all you're stuff in the back lounge so the isles aren‘t flooded with your bags."

“Well, since were all safe and sound on the bus, can I go back to sleep?” I asked to no one in particular after placing mine and Kelsey’s stuff in one corner.

“Yeah, me too!” Kelsey chimed in. We both got comfy in our bunks. Luckily Mike reminded us to bring a pillow and a blanket.

“I’m so excited you decided to come along! It would have been hell not being able to be with my best friend. Plus touring with these guys is a lot of fun! And you’ll get to meet Sleeping With Sirens, amazing dudes” I told her.

“I’m glad you asked me because its always boring without you” She said.

“LESBIANS!!!” Tony yelled.

“Fuck off Tony!” I yelled back. I don’t know how long I was asleep for but I woke to someone yelling. I got out from my bunk and stretched out my body out. Jaime was in the back playing some video game, getting angry and yelling shit in Spanish because he kept losing.

“Por el amor de dios, ya callate!” I said nudging his head as I sat next to him. (for the love of god, shut up!)

“Oh, Did I wake you?” What a ridiculous question to ask.

“Nah, what do you think?” I said, I wasn’t really the nicest person to wake. I was mean and sarcastic. “What are you playing anyway?” I asked.

“Soccer game, Copa Mundial!”

“You would be playing that so early. I bet I can win you.” I said grabbing another control. Starting a new game I was losing by one, screaming at each other in Spanish and pushing each other, finally I got a goal. “GOOOOOOOOL! EVEN AT SOCCER I BEAT YOUR ASS!” I yelled fist pumping in the air.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I always let you win because you’re a girl.” Jaime said shutting the game down.

“Nah, you’re just a horrible player.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Is that right?” He said staring at me with what seemed to be his poker face. Next thing I knew he had attacked my belly, tickling me, I squirmed trying to get away from him but I was weak from my laughter.

“Jaime! Stop! I cant breathe! I’m gonna kick you in your face if you don’t stop!” He didn’t stop, he still kept tickling me. Jaime went to this spot on my side that made my knee jerk up and hit his nose, making him fall to the side of me holding his nose.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry. I totally didn’t mean to kick you!” I sat up on my knees moving his hands to see his nose bleeding. “Fuck hold on!” I jumped off the couch and ran to the tiny restroom and grabbed a towel wetting it a little and running back to the bed. I got funny stares from Kelsey, Vic, and Mike. I sat at the edge of the seat and cleaned up Jaime’s face. “Qué te dije? Parale o te voy a dar una patada. Pero no, tú no me haces caso! Does it hurt?” I asked, he cringed a little as I wiped the blood from his face. (What did I tell you? Stop or I’m going to kick you. But no, you don’t listen to me.)

“Nope, you’re making me all better.” I’m pretty sure I was blushing like a mad woman, Jaime’s eyes were boring into my forehead, I tried to avoid contact because he did things that made my heart jump all over the place. I’ve had a mad crush on Jaime for as long as I could remember, but my brothers would never approve because for one, Jaime was in the band and two they were major assholes to who ever it was I was dating. I set the towel on the stand next to the bed still attempting to avoid eye contact only for Jaime to bring me to look at him. He was smiling, with his face inches from mine, Jaime had dimples for days which I loved. Then my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

“Ahem!” Kelsey cleared her throat at the door. “Am I interrupting something here?” she asked.

“Nope. I was just cleaning up Jaime’s face because I kind of kicked him on accident.” I laughed a little.

“Jaime, they want you up front.” Kelsey sat on the other side of me as Jaime stood up from the couch and headed to the front. I turned to Kelsey who had a Cheshire cat smile on her face.

“What?” I asked making myself comfortable on the leather couch.

“Don’t give me that innocent bullshit. You know very well that if I hadn’t walked in on you guys, you would have kissed him.” she smirked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Uh huh… Sure you don’t.” she laughed.

“I’m hungry.” I said getting up and walking past the isle of bunks.

“Hungry for some Jaime” Kelsey said whispering in my ear behind me.

“Fuck you!” I sang walking past all the bunks and sitting next to Vic. “Brother! I’m hungry!” I said leaning my head on his shoulder pouting.

“There’s cereal in the cupboard somewhere.” He said wrapping his arms around me.

“But I don’t want cereal! I want real food!” I whined. “Can we stop at like a Taco Bell or something?”

“Oh no, no, no! We’re not stopping for anything!” Tony said playfully. I looked up at Vic giving him the puppy eyes which worked most of the time.

“You’re gonna be the death of me one day.” He sighed and got up telling the driver to stop at the nearest Taco Bell. “You’re lucky there’s one right next to the venue!” He said.

“BOOYAH!” I yelled in Tony’s face. Kelsey laughed as I stood up and tripped over something falling onto Jaime’s lap. Crap, I felt that electric when he put his hand on my back. I blushed and stood up. How was I ever going to survive tour without feeling this way? I went to the back lounge to get my purse and shoes. Turning around to head out I saw Kelsey sitting on the bed looking sad.

“Hey, what’s the matter sweetie?” I asked.

“Nothing, I over heard Tony talking to Whitney. Guess the slut is coming on tour also.”

“Oh damn, that sucks. I hate her, she treats Tony like shit. It’s okay honey don’t let that get you down.” I told her. I grabbed my purse and sat in the seat next to Tony. "Why does Whitney have to come along?" I asked.

"Be nice Rina." Tony said.

"I'm sorry I just can't stand the chick! She's fake and treats my Tortuga like complete shit. So forgive me for wanting to protect my friend from the wicked witch of the west." I said throwing my hands up in the air. Tony just laughed.

"Well thank you for that, but I love her so be nice." I fake gagged. The bus came to a stop and I jumped up out of my seat and out of the bus. Me and Kelsey ordered everyone’s food while Vic chose a booth to sit at. Jaime was always weird about eating in places, he always had to be in the middle of everyone for some odd reason. Tony was outside waiting for Whitney. I scrunched my nose as I said her name in my head. Kelsey and I grabbed the trays and slid into the booth.

"Oh my god, I am starved!" I said as I started to unwrap my taco. I moaned in satisfaction as I took the first bite.

"So how long is Blondie gonna be with us?" Kelsey asked.

"Not for long I hope." Even Vic hated her guts which made me laugh.

"Hey guys, remember Whitney? She's gonna be coming with us for a few weeks." Tony said. I looked at Whitney, she was chewing her gum obnoxiously and twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

"Hi." Was all she said. Then she dogged me hardcore. I've made it known that I hate her guts. Bitches like that don't deserve to be with my Turtle. "Tony babe, can you get me a chair? These shoes are killing me." She said.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't wear the highest heels in you're closet while walking the streets of California." I muttered. I could her Jaime giggle a little and Kelsey snorted.

"You want some food?" Mike asked.

"No thank you, I'm on a diet." Whitney said. She clearly didn't need to lose any weight seeing as she was already like a toothpick. I just kept my comments to myself. We all finished eating and piled back into the bus. I wasn't too fond of sharing a bus with Whitney but I had to suck it up until she left.

"Tony! Wanna watch some Star Wars?!" I asked.

"You already know my answer to that, baby girl!" He said sitting in between Kelsey and I.

"Jeez, say excuse me at least!" Kelsey said laughing. Tony made a face at Kelsey and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Okay kids, quiet! The movie’s starting!" I said.

"Tony!" Whitney whined by his bunk. "Come cuddle with me? It's so lonely without you in here." I pretty much threw up in my mouth. Kelsey and I looked at each other rolling our eyes.

"Can I get a rain check on the movie, ladies?" Tony asked.

"I guess." I said annoyed.

"I promise we'll finish this soon." The look on his face told me that he was sorry.

"We're holding you to that promise Tortuga!" Kelsey said. Tony laughed at her comment before leaving to tend to his girlfriend.

"I really hate her." I said.

"So do I Rina, so do I." Kelsey sighed.

"We're here!" Vic announced. My eyes widened.

"Finally!" I said. We came to a stop and the door swung open and there Kellin, Justin, and Jesse stood. "KELLIN!" I squealed.

"Hey!" He said as I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said and hugged Jesse and Justin after the guys did their manly handshakes and what not.

"Who's this pretty lady?" Justin asked. I laughed.

"This is my best friend Kelsey." I said. "Kelsey, This is Kellin, Justin, and Jesse. Three of the five members from Sleeping With Sirens."

"Nice to meet you all." She said smiling.

“I don’t know what you three girls want to do but we have to go check into the venue and get all our equipment ready and whatnot.” Vic said coming out from the back lounge. I looked at Kelsey knowing that we’d be left with Whitney to help us set up the merch tent. This was going to be hell.

“I think Kels, Whit and I can go set up merch and just look around, make friends and all that good stuff.” I said.

“I’m not going anywhere, do you know how hot it is outside? I’m going to sweat my makeup off.” I wanted to wring her neck so bad. I’m just going to have to suck it up and deal with the fact that she’ll be on the same bus for a while, and be a lazy, whiney bitch.

“You do realize Warped Tour is going to always be that way? Whatever, do what you want. C’mon Kels.“ I muttered and rolled my eyes. Vic gave me a sympathetic look as we got off the bus. We went to the trailer and grabbed the tent before we headed out. We roamed around the large baseball complex looking for the perfect spot not to far from where the guys would be playing. Once we found the perfect spot, Whitney decided to show up.

“Hey Whitney, you want to make yourself useful and help put this tent together?” Kelsey said already as irritated as I was.

“Sorry I have to use the girls room.” I watched her as she walked away. I wanted to run after her so bad and pull the shit out of her fake blonde hair.

“She’s not coming back.” A female voice came behind me. I turned around and there stood a 6 foot tall girl. She was really pretty. “I’m Allie.” She said holding out her hand so I could shake it.

“I’m Durina and this is my sister from another mister, Kelsey!” I said shaking her hand.

“Cool, so what band are you with?” She asked as she helped Kelsey and I put the tent together.

“Pierce The Veil. My brothers Vic and Mike are in the band.” I smiled. “You?” I asked.

“My boys in Motionless In White. Who’s the blonde?” She asked.

“That would be Whitney. She’s Tony’s evil girlfriend.” I said disgusted. “We didn’t know she was coming along until this morning. I hate her guts.”

“I can see why.” She said laughing. Allie seemed really chill and I think the three of us will get along just fine. Kelsey and I set up all the shirts, CDs, and posters just in time for the guys to walk up to the merch tent.

“How are you ladies doing?” Jaime asked.

“Things are going swell! Meet our new best friend, Allie.” Kelsey smiled and pointed to Allie.

“Hello!” Jaime waved. Allie smiled and waved back before heading to tend to a few fans of Motionless In White.

“Have you guys seen Whitney?” Tony asked looking for her.

“No, she left to the bathroom like, four hours ago. We haven’t seen her since. We figured she’d be with you.” I told him with a raised eyebrow. Tony walked the other way to go find her then I spotted her, she was talking to some guy, running her hands up and down his chest. I glared at her even though she couldn’t see me. How was I going to tell Tony? Would he even believe me? This bitch was cheating on my Tortuga.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter, good shit is comping up so watch out! :D As always, we love to read your comments. Let us know what you think, feedback is always good! (: