Status: in the works (:

There's Faith in Love

Ch. 3

I was in the middle of folding the shirts, and organizing a few other things around the tent when Durina smacked my arm roughly.

“What the fuck is that for? That hurt!” I yelled out as I rubbed my arm. She rolled her eyes and motioned for me to look over my shoulder. My eyes followed in the direction where her fingers were now pointed and my eyes widened. Whitney was standing there running her hands all over someone that wasn't Tony.

“Oh hell no” I muttered under my breath.

“Kelsey wait!” Durina yelled as I quickly walked to where she was.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?! Your fucking boyfriend is out there looking for your slutty ass and you’re over here flirting!” her eyes widened for a second before she smirked and the guy quickly scattered away.

“You’re just jealous that nobody wants you.” she laughed.

“You’re a fucking idiot! You have an amazing guy, and you do this to him?” my knuckles were growing white from how hard I had my fists balled.

“What he doesn't know won’t kill him. Besides, he’s too wrapped around my finger. I can get him to do anything with a bat of my lashes.” That was it. I pulled my arm back and punched her across her disgusting face.

“You whore!” I was about to jump on her and beat her to a pulp, but someone’s hands were holding me back. “Let me fucking go!” I screamed, causing everyone around to look.

“Kelsey no!” Durina yelled as she struggled to hold me, but I didn’t want to listen. I wanted to hit her again.

“I’m gonna kill her!” I broke free from Durina’s hold and was about to do something to her, when Jaime appeared and grabbed my wrist.

“Kelsey stop. What are you doing?!” Jaime pulled me back and spun me around to face him. I had my mouth open to explain when I heard Whitney start to cry loudly and Tony yell.

“Baby what happened? Who did this to you?” I heard the anger in his voice and my heart dropped.

“That bitch!” my eyes shut closed and I knew she had already pointed me out to him. I looked at Durina and Jaime and felt like crying. All I needed was for Tony to hate me after this, and all I wanted to do was protect him.

“Kelsey what the fuck were you thinking?!” I looked at Tony and my lip quivered.

“I- I’m sorry. I was only-” I wanted to explain everything to him but nothing would come out.

“You were only what?” the look on his face was pure hatred. A tear fell down my cheek as he shook his head and walked away from me. From all the years I’ve known Tony, there was nothing worse than his silence. I watched as he tended to Whitney and left. No pain could ever compare to what I was feeling now. The one person I loved the most despised me. Before anyone could ask me anything I ran. I didn’t want to talk or be near anyone. With my tears blurring my vision, it was a miracle I made it to the bus without crashing into anyone.

“Guera?” My teary eyes met Mike’s for a second before I darted for the bunks and crawled into mine. I curled into a ball and just let myself cry. “Guera what’s wrong?”

“Just leave me alone please, I don’t want to talk about it.” I heard him sigh and get up from the couch and walk to my bunk. “Mikey please, just-” I couldn’t even finish, Mike had pulled me out of my bunk and carried me to the couch. I looked up at him wide-eyed as he sat us down, with me on his lap.

“Querida, you know I hate seeing you cry. I hate it more than anything.” he gave me a small smile and wiped a tear away. “Now tell me, who’s ass am I kicking?” He kissed my forehead and popped his knuckles. I couldn’t help but laugh a little. “There’s that smile I know and love.”

“Why can’t you ever just let me be miserable? And if you must know… No one did anything to me. I screwed up, like I always do.” My lip started to quiver as my throat tightened up. I was going to burst into tears all over again.

“Guerita, no llores.” he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. (Don’t cry)

“Tony hates me. All I wanted to do was protect him from that whore he has as a girlfriend. I saw her with her dirty hands all over someone else, so I punched her. I tried to explain it all to him, but I froze.”

“You didn’t do nothing bad, querida. If he wants to be a dumbass and not listen to your side of the story, then that’s all on him.”

“I just hate that he won’t even look at me.” my lip quivered as I looked up at Mike. He frowned and kissed my head.

“Don’t worry about it right now okay? Things will fix themselves.”

“I hope so.” I laid my head on Mike’s chest and sighed.

***Durina’s POV***

"So what exactly is going on, if you don't mind me asking?" Jaime asked as we walked back to the merch booth.

"Well, I saw that witch basically fondling some dude and I might have panicked a bit, so I told Kelsey. Which was probably a bad idea, you and I know how close Tony and Kels are and how much she hates that bitch. Well Kels got super pissed and she punched her in the face." I shrugged fixing the shirts that Kels left behind.

"That’s it?" Jaime asked. "I always knew she was a floozy." I laughed at Jaime’s comment towards Whitney.

"Yeah, I hope Kels is going to be okay. Tony being mad at her might kill her." I sighed.

"Just give her time, she'll be fine.“ Jaime always knew how to comfort someone. Hence why I was so in love with him. But this has me wondering who this girl is he's been talking to. I’m not going to say it didn’t bother me because I kind of did.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I sat down in the chair next to him. "I just hate seeing my best friend hurt."

"Are you going to tell Tony?" He asked.

"I’m going to try, but what are the chances he'll listen to any of us? He’s too sprung on that witch bitch." I shuddered at the thought of her. Some kids came up to booth and met with Jaime, taking pictures and what-not. I was talking with Allie about a bunch of nonsense. Next thing I knew I was being blasted by water guns by Vic, Kellin, and Jesse.

"OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS! VICTOR FUENTES, TE VOY A MATAR!" (I’m going to kill you). Jaime stood to the side laughing his ass off, along with everyone else who saw. Kellin, Jesse, and Vic started charging through the crowd of kids as I chased after them. I ran into a few people but soon caught up to them. I pounced on Jesse's back, wrapping my arms around his neck and playfully chocking him. "You guys are such assholes!" I said jumping off Jesses back.

"You looked like you were having a horrible time so we thought we'd help out!" Kellin said I punched both him and Vic playfully.

"You guys are such jerks!" All they did was laugh.

"Where's Kelsey?" Vic asked.

"Something happened earlier, I’ll explain later." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Later.” I repeated. We headed back to the Merch booth before and the guys had some time to meet with fans before they had to go and play. Kelsey finally joined me back at the table when the guys left. "Hey are you okay?" I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Yeah, I'll be fine I guess." She sighed. "Why are you wet?“ She pulled away from me and laughed.

"Vic thought it’d be a fantastic idea to chase us down with water guns. Little did they know, you weren‘t even here." Kelsey laughed. "Oh shut up bitch." I threw a crumbled up piece of paper at her face and laughed with her. We continued on with the day, switching off to go to see a few bands we wanted to check out. Mike was with Kels and I all day at the table. Safe to say that the first day of Warped Tour went smoothly, well… Kind of. It’s just going to be awkward once we’re all back on the bus with each other tonight. I looked at my watch and saw it was already going to be 10. We had already packed everything up, and bus call was in a few.

"Oh my glob, I’m starved!" I sat on the couch next to Jaime who was on the phone.

"I love you too, it's just..." Jaime said into the phone, I wonder who he was talking to. "Fine. I’ll see you then." Jaime then hung up his phone.

"Why the long face Hi-Me?" I asked.

"It’s nothing." He said.

"Come on, tell me!" I said playfully. Jaime wasn't really the one to get angry about anything. He's always just so happy. I wonder what was bugging him.

"Rina, I said it was nothing so can you please stop asking?" He stood up and went to his bunk. I so desperately wanted to comfort him and just hold him, but I knew I couldn‘t.

"Well if today wasn’t a weird day, then I don’t know what it was." I sighed. "I’m gonna wash up and go to sleep." I got up and went to the back to grab some clothes to sleep in, and a giant stack of baby wipes. This was going to be life for the next few months.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, querida is like when you want to call somebody darling in spanish. It's a term of endearment.

Anyways, hope you guys like the update!