Status: in the works (:

There's Faith in Love

Ch. 5

I don’t know what it was about Mike that made me happy. After my fight with Tony, Mike was always there cheering me up when I was about to burst into tears. I found myself always hanging around him and his friends. He knew exactly how to make me smile and he kept my mind off Tony.

A few days after the fight, Mike and I got extremely drunk. He kissed me, and I surprisingly responded. I’d always looked at him like an older brother, and I thought he only saw me as a younger sister. He said otherwise.

“I’ve seen you grow up, from that geeky, awkward skinny girl to…” he looked me over and my cheeks flushed. “…to this beautiful woman that stands before me.” The way he was looking at me had me weak. Maybe it was the alcohol taking over, or maybe it was just the fact that for once I felt wanted, desired. I couldn’t think properly anymore and I could care less.

His lips captured mine and that was my undoing. I let out all my anger, my frustrations, my hate, and love on him. Years and years of pent up feelings that I had for Tony, were used up on Mike. Afterwards we lay there naked, breathing heavily as our hearts slowed to their normal paces and stared at each other.

“Guerita, that was amazing.” he murmured and kissed my lips. I giggled and kissed him back. Only that moment was cut short when I realized what I’d done, and who I actually thought of when I did it. After a while, people started banging on the door so we quickly dressed and left. On our way back to the bus, I kept thinking.

“Mike?”

“Hmm?” he stopped walking and looked at me.

“We have to talk.”

“About what?”

“Oh you know, about how we just had sex.” I said sarcastically.

“Yes we did.” he pulled me towards him and leaned down to kiss me but I turned away. “What’s wrong?”

“Mike that was wrong of us. If Durina finds out, or anybody for that matter, we’d be crucified.” he chewed on his lip in thought.

“Then we won’t say anything. We won’t do it again.”

“Promise me that what we did won’t change anything? You’re the only good thing I have going for me right now. The only person that gets it. I don’t think I could have survived the past few days without you.” He placed his hands on either side of my face and made me look at him.

“Nothing will change between us. I feel the same way, querida. You know I’m going through the exact same thing you are.” he brushed his lips against mine and pulled away much too soon. “I’m sorry…” he let me go. I leaned against the bus and banged my head on the side of it.

“I’m such a fucking idiot!” I screamed and punched the side of the bus hard. I yelled as pain shot through my fist and it only made me angrier. I roughly wiped away my tears and walked onto the bus. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Two days later, Mike and I were back to being just friends. We were also on a routine of partying and getting drunk. I hopped out of my bunk and noticed everyone was gone. I quickly changed and headed to go and find Durina. I felt like I haven’t seen her in years! As soon as I reached the tent, Jaime was walking away.

“Mira nomas, do my eyes deceive me? Am I actually seeing Kelsey in front of me?” Jaime laughed and hugged me.

“Oh stop it!” I laughed and waved as he walked away. Durina was folding shirts with a huge smile plastered on her face. “What’s that smile for?”

“Nothing. Where the hell have you been dude? I feel like I don’t even see you anymore and we sleep on the same bus!” she said sitting in the chair.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t stand Tony being angry with me. It hurts Rina.”

“I know, but maybe if you just try talking to him again. Explain what happened?” I moved to sit in the seat next to her. “Tony finally realized what a skank bitch Whitney truly was.” My eyes widened when she said that. But then the flashback of how he’d treated me because of Whitney took over.

“He broke my heart when he chose to believe her over me, and I don’t think he realizes it.” and that was the truth. I loved Tony and I know I always will but when he chose not to listen to me, every ounce of hope that I had for us went out the window.

“You going to the BBQ tonight?” I had completely forgot about that. I wanted to go, but I really wasn’t up for another party.

“No, I’m probably just going to stay in tonight.”

“Are you sure?” I nodded.

“So, I noticed you and Jaime have been hanging out a lot lately.” I quickly changed subjects and winked at her. “He really likes you, Rina.”

“I highly doubt that dude.” she rolled her eyes. I have no idea why those two weren't together. It was obvious that they were both into each other, but too blind to see.

“Okay, say what you will but Jaime is in love with you.” After that, the rest of the day sailed by smoothly. Before I knew it, we were cleaning up and back at the bus where everyone was getting ready for tonight. Durina got ready and asked me plenty of times if I wanted to go. I shook my head and settled into my bunk with my book and Beetlejuice. She waved as she left and I stuck my head out to see Mike wasn’t going either. I shrugged and continued watching my movie and eating my tamarindo candy.

“Guera?” Mike whispered from outside my bunk. I turned away from the book I was reading and peeked out from my curtain.

“Yeah?” I whispered back. I had no idea why he was even whispering. Nobody was here.

“Are you asleep?”

“Obviously I’m not if I’m talking to you, dork.” I laughed. He flipped me off and smiled. I watched as he crawled into my bunk and closed the curtain. With how tall he was, he had to bend his legs with mine to fit.

“Hi” he smiled as he lay next to me.

“Hi, can I help you?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“What we did before, I know we were drunk and we said it would never happen again, but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. Neither of us are in a relationship, we’re both in a similar situation, and I really liked what we did. We were great together.” I stared at him, biting my lower lip as I processed everything he was saying to me.

“Mike…”

“No, listen to me. I don’t care that we’re not together, we don’t have to be because I know neither of us is ready for that type of commitment. Nobody has to find out. This is just between me and you.” his eyes bore into mine as I thought about it. I did like being with Mike, he understood me, he made me feel good and there were no strings attached.

I answered him by kissing him. His smile widened and he kissed me harder as he pulled me on top of him. I giggled quietly and he responded by nipping at my lower lip and dipping his hand under my shirt. Shivers ran through me as he slid his fingers up my spine and I let out a small involuntary moan. He smiled and moved both of his hands to squeeze my bottom.

“I need you so much, mi Guerita.” he whispered and I gasped as I felt him grow hard beneath me. My own desire grew as our hips grinded together. The bastard knew exactly how to make my body respond to his.

“Mike...” I moaned and bit the skin between his shoulder and neck.

“What do you want me to do?” he teased as he slipped his fingers into my shorts and panties.

“You know what I want.” I breathed heavily.

“I want to hear you say it.” he kissed me and slid his fingers inside of me, making me gasp.

“Mike, please just fuck me.” I whimpered as he slowly began to move his fingers in and out of me.

“As you wish.” he smirked down at me and we both struggled to remove our clothes in this small space. Once everything was off, I couldn’t wait any longer and slid myself down on his length.

“Oh, fuck.” he muttered and I watched his face as his eyes closed. I bit my lip to stop myself from making any noises and began to move. Mike squeezed my ass before sliding his hands on my hips, it was so hard trying to be quiet. Mike would kiss me, or I’d bite his shoulder to keep from moaning any louder. He flipped us over so he was above me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. “Eres perfecta.” he whispered against my lips before we both reached our orgasms. My eyes fluttered closed and I gasped when I found myself picturing Tony. My eyes flew open and I quickly shook the thought. No, I wouldn’t think about him. He chose that bitch over me. He would never love me. But even so, I couldn’t help the guilty feeling I had. Mike and I quickly struggled to put our clothes back on before laying down like nothing had happened.

“Want to go play some video games in the back? I nodded and we both jumped out of my bunk. He grabbed my hand and led me to the back, the Xbox was already set up. Mike signed into his Xbox live account and we started to play a game of Zombies on Call of Duty. “Loser has to do whatever the winner wants.” he smirked at me.

“Anything eh?” I bit my lip and elbowed his side. “You pervert. I can already imagine what you want.” I laughed. We were both concentrated on the game and I was about to win but Mike cheated and tickled me as a distraction which caused a zombie to kill me. “That’s no fair! You cheated!” I tossed the control to the side and moved so I was straddling his hips on the couch.

“A win is a win mi querida.” he chuckled and placed his hands on my hips.

“So now what? What does the cheater want?”

“Well for starters, why don’t you get rid of that shirt.” his hands slid up my sides, taking my shirt with him. He tossed it to the ground and wasted no time in unclasping my bra and tossing that too. I leaned down and kissed him, small moans escaping my mouth as his hands squeezed my ass and played with my chest.

“What the fuck Kelsey?!” my heart dropped when I heard Durina yell from the now open door. I quickly jumped off of Mike and watched in horror as Tony charged towards him and punched him before storming out of the room, cursing and punching shit as he left.

“I didn't expect this out of you Kelsey. Mike yeah, but not you. Do you want to know why Tone and I came to find you?” Mike was holding his bloody nose with his head tilted back. I didn't even want to look up at Durina. “Tony loves you dude. He wanted you to know how sorry he was. My best friend and my brother? This is all fucked up.” I wanted to say something but I couldn’t. What could I say? I knew I was the one in the wrong. Nothing I could say would justify what I was doing with her brother of all people. We both knew how wrong it was, but we didn’t care.

“FUCK!” I yelled and burst into tears. Not only did I lose Tony for good, but I may have just lost my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
New update yay! So how are you guys feeling about all this? Thoughts? :P