Status: in the works (:

There's Faith in Love

Ch. 6

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jaime asked for the millionth time. I shook my head and continued watching the television. "You have to at some point, Rina. You can't just keep everything to yourself." I get that Jaime was just trying to be nice and make me feel better, but I wasn't feeling better at all. My brother and my best friend we're close to having sex!

"Ugh! I'm just so pissed off!" I groaned. "No, I'm more than pissed. Why? I just don't understand why she would do that!"

"Maybe you should just talk to her about it. Maybe there's a reason."

"I don't want to talk to her, I don't want to talk to Mike either. I just don't want to talk anymore. I mean how would she feel if I slept with Tony? How long has this even been going on? I'm pretty sure she'd be furious if it were the other way around." Jaime just sighed. I had to admit, I've been one stubborn bitch the past couple of days. I can't even stand being on the same bus with Mike and Kelsey. I found myself hanging with Jesse and the rest of the Sleeping With Sirens boys. "I'm gonna go for a walk." I got up, grabbing my phone off the charger and headed out. It was a nice day outside. I saw Tony walking around. "Tone!" I yelled, jogging over to him.

"Hey Rina." he said in a monotone voice.

"You okay?" I asked. Even though I knew he was just as bad as I was about the whole ordeal.

"Peachy." he said sarcastically.

"Same here." I said shoving my hands in my pockets. "You don't deserve anyone like that. Kelsey may be my best friend, but what she did was not cool." Tony didn't really say anything.

"It's all my fault. If I wouldn't have..." he stopped mid sentence and shook his head. "Never mind, it doesn't even matter anymore." he shrugged. "I'll see you later, Rina."

"Okay. Don't worry I'll get through to her." he smiled weakly and left in the other direction. Now time to find Kelsey. I hated getting into fights with my best friend, it's the most shitty situation. I walked around the place aimlessly until I finally saw Kels holding hands with Mike. I walked up to them, obviously slightly pissed off. "Kelsey we need to talk." her smile fell as she looked at Mike.

"Look Rina, you don't have to be mad." Mike said.

"Yes, I do have to be mad, Mike. You being my brother should understand why I'm so fucking pissed. I don't even want to talk to you or look at you." I yelled. "And as for you Kels, I did not expect this from you. You really betrayed me."

"How have I betrayed you? Does it really bother you that I like your brother that much?"

"As a matter of fact, yes it does. If I were to hookup with Tony, you'd be just as mad!" I yelled.

"That's not the same thing! He isn't my brother! I wasn't dating Tony, he had Whitney and you know how bad he fucking hurt me. Mike was there when I needed him, he was always there. We're both consenting adults, what we decide to do should be between the two of us, and nobody else. I know he's your brother, but I'm your best friend! I've never done anything wrong until now!" she shouted back.

"You don't like him, Kels! You're just upset about Tony and need some sort of distraction! And I'm telling you this as your best friend. Mike doesn't' want anything from you but to screw with your mind. You should know that by now." I said.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch? Just because you're sad and lonely doesn't mean I have to be sad and lonely with you." hearing her say that was like a slap to the face. Tears escaped the corners of my eyes.

"That's really what you think? Am I being a bitch? Because I'm only trying to protect my best friend." I said looking at Kels. She didn't say a thing. I shook my head and walked away. I hadn't realized I was running and crying at the same time until I was already on the bus. I grabbed the unopened bottle of Jack and went to the back lounge. Half way done with the bottle and I was just sitting there with tear stained cheeks, pretty wasted at this point. Thank god Vic was gone because he probably would kill me. I heard a noise and stumbled into the front nearly falling on my ass.

"Rina what the fuck??!" Jaime said catching me before I hit the floor. "Have you been drinking?" he asked with a worried face.

"Maybe?" I said plopping myself on the leather couch in the back lounge. "I've had one or two."

"One or two?" Jaime held up the now empty bottle of Jack Daniels. I just shrugged and started crying again. "Hey, what's wrong?" he said pulling me into a tight hug against his chest as he stroked my hair to comfort me.

"I got in a fight with Kelsey." I said between breaths. "She called me a bitch. I was only trying to protect her, but she said I was sad and lonely. Do you think that I'm sad and lonely?" I hiccuped and looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"You know Kelsey didn't mean any of that. She's just mad right now. You're not a bad person Rina. She'll come around. And you're not sad and lonely unless you feel sad and lonely, honey. You're the happiest person I know!"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what's up?" It took me a moment to even utter a word.

"I love you." I blurted out.

"I love you too, Rina." he said rubbing my back. I shook my head and grabbed his face between my two hands and looked him dead in his eyes.

"No, I mean I love you Jaime." I heard him take in a quick breath of air and his eyes widened. We stared at each other for a minute. "You're just so sweet, and funny, and I love that you can make me laugh at any moment." Jaime moved the hair out of my face, his fingers gently gliding across my lips sent chills down my spine. I bit my lip as Jaime started to inch his head closer to mine. I was desperate to feel his lips on mine. I quickly closed my eyes and pulled him to me. His lips were warm and oh so sweet over mine. One of his hands wrapped around the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss. Jaime slipped his tongue in my mouth, massaging it against mine. He lay me back on the couch, caressing my sides under my shirt. My body shivered under his touch, until he pulled away all too soon for my liking.

"I can't do this, not when you're drunk." Jaime said getting up. "Come on, you need to sleep this off." I pouted at him and tried pulling him down to me by grabbing a fist full of his shirt. "No Rina please, we'll talk about this when you're sober." Jaime led me to his bunk where he helped me in, before getting in himself.

"I'm sorry." I said laying my head on his chest.

"About what?" he asked running his fingers through my hair. I shrugged my shoulders and fell asleep.

I felt a body shift a few times and opened my eyes. Jaime was laying right beside me. I was in Jaime's bunk and I also had a banging headache. I slowly sat up as best as I could and held my head in my hands.
“You okay?” he asked. I groaned and shook my head.

“I feel awful. My head is killing me.” I said groggily.

“Yeah, well that’s what happens when you guzzle down an entire bottle of whiskey.” Jaime chuckled.

“Oh my god.” I said planting my face in his pillow, which by the way smelled amazing.

“No one else was on here to make sure you were okay, so I stayed with you until you fell asleep. Then went to go play, came back and you were still knocked out.” Jaime stayed with me while I was wasted as shit? This man was truly amazing. “You were pretty upset about what Kelsey told you. Basically bawling your yes out, and you said some things, personal things…” his voice died down to a whisper. “Drunken words are sober thoughts right?” he looked at me and I searched his face for some hint of what he was talking about. A raised eyebrow, pouting lip. Anger? Sadness? But nothing showed.

“What did I say?” I asked afraid of what he’d say. He smiled and reached over to move a stray strand of hair from my face. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like it’d burst through my chest.

“You said you loved me.” my eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat. ‘YOU WHAT?!’ my conscious yelled at me. I searched my brain for any memory of saying that to him.

“Rina, stop. It’s okay.” he grabbed my face and made me look at him. “I just wanted you to know that I feel the same way. We kissed last night too.”

“You do? We did?” He just admitted to loving me too. And why couldn’t I remember the things that meant the most?! My first time kissing Jaime and I couldn’t even remember. Great!

“For a really long time now. I don’t care if Vic and Mike disapprove. I would never do anything to hurt you.”

“My brothers are the least of my problems right now. All I know is I’m happy when I’m around you. And if they can’t accept that then oh well.” he smiled and leaned down to kiss me softly.

“De pronto canto, sera porque to amo. Y siento el viento que pasa por tus manos. Todo es distinto cuando te estoy mirando. No me comprendo, sera porque te amo…” my heart skipped a beat when I heard him whisper the lyrics to a song we always sang for fun.

“Canto tu ritmo y en pleno mes de Enero. Es primavera, sera porque te amo. Si estamos juntos, no se ni donde estamos. Que nos importa? Sera porque te amo.” I giggled and Jaime chuckled, those dimples of his making their return. For once, I acted on impulse and kissed each one of them. “You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do that.” I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

“Rina?”

“Hmm?” I said, still hidden.

“Be my girlfriend?” I quickly moved to look at him, my heart beating so fast.

“What did you say?” I asked, making sure I really heard him correctly.

“You heard me. I said, be my girlfriend?” he smiled and I squeaked as he moved me so that he was hovering above me. My smile grew wide and I nodded quickly.

“Yes!” I laughed and pulled his face down to mine for a kiss. “Por fin!” I said against his lips.

“Why do you say that?” he asked.

“Por fin eres mio. Todo mio!” I felt as if I’d burst with happiness. Jaime was mine, all mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Had to re-upload since I guess I put it twice, deleted one and it ended up taking both down fml -__-)

*spanish lyrics Rina and Jaime say to each other is from the song 'Sera Porque Te Amo'

and the last line 'Por fin eres mio. Todo mio' is Finally you're mine, all mine.