Status: in the works (:

There's Faith in Love

Ch. 7

I felt terrible after yelling at Rina. I know she had the best intentions and didn't want me to get hurt, but I'm a big girl. I know how Mike is. I grew up with the guy! Besides, our relationship was strictly sexual, no strings attached.

I looked up at Mike as he slept and slowly moved to get out of his bunk. Once I was in the hallway, I slipped on his shirt and my shorts before going to the bathroom.

"Kels?" I looked over to the front of the bus and found Vic sitting on the sofa by himself. I walked over to him and sat down, crossing my legs under me.

"What's up?" I tried to smile at him, but the thoughts in my head made it hard.

"Are you okay? I heard about Tony, and Rina, and now Mike. Are you sure you know what you're doing? Mike's my bro, shit, I see you as a little sister! I just don't want to see you hurt." I nodded and bit my lip to stop from crying.

"I don't know, Vic. I honestly just don't know anymore." he pulled me into a tight hug and I broke down.

I just don't like that you and Rina are fighting either. You girls are always so connected at the hip, I'd hate for your friendship to go to shit over a guy. And Tony... Honey, he's so upset too."

"He hurt me Vic. He chose that bitch over me."

"He's beating himself up for that, trust me. Just think about what you're doing and don't make rushed decisions." I nodded and hugged him.

"Where are we today anyway?" I asked out of curiosity. I'd been so lost with tour dates, it was all starting to mesh together.

"Vegas." he smiled.

"City of Sin, how fun!" we both laughed. I ended up staying awake talking, and watching Vic work on new material. For whatever reason, I was looking at the floor and saw Rina's bare feet in my line of vision. I looked up and saw her standing in front of me. I bit my lip to stop from trembling. I cleared my throat and thought it best to take this opportunity to talk to her. "Can we talk?" I finally managed to whisper. She nodded and I got up from the sofa. Luckily the bus was pulling over for gas. "We're going to talk outside, Vic. Tell the driver not to leave without us." Vic nodded and gave me an encouraging smile.

"Don't take too long, you have about thirty minutes." I nodded and walked ahead of Durina to get off the bus. I didn't stop walking until we reached a bench and sat down.

"Look, I don't expect you to forgive me right away, but I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone with Mike behind your back, and I really shouldn't have said those things to you." She sighed and sat down beside me.

"You're right. You shouldn't have, but you did. You both did. But what you said about you and Mike being consenting adults, that's true too. It's just so fucked up ya know? I would have never thought you and Mike would hook up. What you said hurt me, but I'll live. If you want to play with fire, go right ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Me and Mike are not a thing, and I know you don't want to hear this but we're not dating. It's strictly sex. I mean yeah, I care about him but that's not it."

"My fucking shit! I don't need to know what you and my brother do!" her face scrunched up and she fake gagged. I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm just saying, my hearts too fucked up and broken for anything else. So are we okay? You know I abso-fucking-lutely hate it when we fight."

"Yeah, I guess we're cool." she hugged me. "One thing though. About Tony... He's really sorry. Seeing you with Mike fucked him up. He's been beating himself up for it. He knows he screwed things up but..."

"I'm not sorry. I won't apologize to him about Mike. I didn't do anything wrong towards him. You know how in love with Tony I am, but choosing that whore over me? I've always had his back, always done everything to see him happy, even if it meant seeing him with someone else and hurting myself."

"You're in love with me?" my heart dropped when I heard Tony's voice from behind me. I closed my eyes and turned to look at him. Durina touched my arm reassuringly and walked back to the bus, leaving me with Tony.

"Out of everything I just said, that's all you heard?" my lip trembled, I did not want to cry in front of him.

"No, I heard it all. Kels, I'm so stupid. I've been looking for the perfect girl, never realizing she was in front of me the whole time. Whitney had me so blind, I should have never picked her over you. I love-"

"Tony don't. Just don't say it, please." my voice cracked and tears started to fall down my cheeks. "I can't handle this right now."

"I'm pouring my heart out to you, isn't this what you've always wanted?! Or has that changed since you fucked Mike?" hearing him say that was like a stab to the heart. How dare he?!

"You know what? Fuck you Tony! I do still love you, I always fucking will! But right now, I wish I didn't. Make this easier on both of us and just leave me the fuck alone." I pushed past him roughly and went back to the bus. Rina looked at me and was about to ask me a question, but I held my hand out.

"Not now, Rina. We'll talk later." I shook my head and went to climb into my bunk. I gathered my blankets and curled up into a ball to cry silently. Hard to believe how fucked up things have gotten in such a short amount of time.

**********


"Kels, wake up." I groaned and hid my head under my pillow. "We're heading to the hotel, c'mon!" I felt a smack on my butt and my eyes instantly flew open to see Rina laughing.

"Ow! That hurt." I rubbed the spot that she hit before stretching out in my bunk.

"Hurry, please! Everyone already left, it's just you and me."

"Alright! Just let me put on some clothes and brush my teeth." she huffed and walked to the front of the bus. I climbed out of my bunk and quickly brushed my teeth, and pulled my hair into a messy bun before changing into shorts and a tank top. "I'm done. Do we need to take our bags?"

"Vic already had our luggage sent to our rooms. Just take whatever else you need." I nodded and only ended up taking a small bag with a few things and my purse. We stepped off the bus and I instantly saw we were parked right outside the Bellagio Hotel. The bus pulled away as soon as we were off and we were left to find our way through the crazy mess of people.

"I just want to get to our room, shower, and then sleep forever!"

"We still need to talk, Kelsey. Don't think I'm letting you off the hook that easily." I groaned and scowled over at her. "Don't give me that look, young lady." I rolled my eyes at her in reply. We got to the lobby and went up to the front desk. "I'm here to pick up room keys for Durina Fuentes." The woman at the front desk smiled and looked through envelopes until she picked up one and laid it on the counter.

"Sign here please." Rina quickly signed and thanked the woman. "Do you need help finding the room?"

"That won't be necessary, thank you." Durina grabbed the envelope and we were off to the elevators. As soon as the elevator slid open, we were face to face with Jaime and Tony. Great. Just the person I wanted to see.

Tony looked at me but I avoided staring at him. He quietly excused himself and walked away. I angrily wiped a tear away and smiled at Jaime before getting into the elevator with Durina. I saw her give Jaime a sad smile and waved as the elevator door shut.

"Are you okay?" She quietly asked.

"Pretty fucking peachy." I muttered. I just wanted to get to the room and hide under the blankets in complete darkness. She thankfully didn't ask anything else. We walked to our room and as soon as I entered, I made my way to the bed and fell face first into it. "Please don't tell me we have to go out tonight?" I muttered as I flipped over onto my back.

"Well we do have the night off, but I wanted to go to one of the clubs, let's go pleaseee?" I looked at her and she had her lip out in a pout and her eyes were just pleading me to go with her.

"Ugh, fine. As long as I get to drink. I'm going to shower, and then sleep until we have to get ready." I grabbed a change of clothes and my bag with my shampoo and soap before locking myself int he massive bathroom. I eyed the bathtub and the shower, and finally decided I'd take a bubble-bath.

My thoughts kept going back to Tony and I hated myself for thinking about him. As the tub filled, I decided I'd call Mike to see what he was doing. After a few rings I got his voice mail instead."

"It's me, just thought I'd call to see if you wanted to go for some drinks later tonight. Call me when you get this." I hung up and sighed. I set my phone on the edge of the tub and slowly slid down into the water, it felt so good to soak in the warmth.

After dozing off a few times, I finally decided to get out. No need for me to fall asleep in the water and drown. I quickly dried myself off and changed into my undergarments and one of Mikes shirts.

"Durina, do you-" I walked out of the bathroom and cut myself off when I saw Jaime and Durina making out on her bed. "Oh, pardon me!" I laughed at them both. They had a look of children caught doing something horribly bad on their faces.

"Kelsey uh, me and Jaime were just-"

"About to get down on that there bed? That's my girl, finally grew the balls to tell Jaime how you felt?" I winked at her and she blushed like mad. Jaime on the other hand chuckled.

"Shut up Kels." she muttered.

"So are you two an official thing now?" I pointed to the both of them. "Why are you both acting like you're going to get into trouble or something? You know I don't care, I've actually been waiting for this to happen! You guys are made for each other. It's about time you both realized it."

"You're the first to know, and we don't want anyone to know yet okay?"

"I promise I won't say anything!" I laughed and they both visibly relaxed. "I love you Hi-Me Time, but if you hurt her in any way..." I held my fist up and kissed it. "I've got a wicked punch." he laughed nervously which made me fall on the bed in hysterical laughter. After I calmed down I sat up and smiled at him. "Just fucking with you! I love you both, and I know you'll treat her with the utmost respect."

"You don't have to worry." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Alrighty then, I have to get ready for tonight! You're coming to the club with us I assume?" I asked him as I made my wait to my luggage and threw my bag on the bed.

"That would be correct. If fact, I should head to my room and get ready myself. I'll see you ladies in a few hours." he smiled and pecked Durina on the lips before hugging me and leaving.

"I don't know what to wear!" I groaned as I looked through what I had.

"Girl, don't tell me you didn't bring any dresses?" she looked at me with a high heel pointed at me.

"Actually no... I was in a hurry remember!" She shook her head and started mumbling in Spanish as she looked through her bag.

"Here, wear this. I'm sure you packed heels at least?"

"Yeah, that I got." I smiled at her as I held up the dress. It was one of the first dresses we made for our line. "This was always one of my favorites." I set it on my bed and got to work on hair and makeup. Tonight was going to be one for the books, I could already tell.

**********


I'm not sure how many shots I had at this point. After the fifth, things were starting to blur. When I walked into the club with Durina and Jaime I was not expecting to see Mike making out with his ex girlfriend. I know I shouldn't feel anger or jealousy but I couldn't help it. We were just fuck buddies after all.

"Where are you going?" Durina asked as I scooted out of the booth. I was sick of having to stare at Mike groping and sucking face with that wench.

"To get another shot." I slurred and walked towards the bar. I smacked my hand on the counter to get the bartenders attention. "Vodka cranberry!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me over the music. He nodded and got to work on my drink. I scanned the club, hoping to see someone that caught my attention and sure enough, my eyes landed on Tony just a few stools down for me.

I was handed my drink soon after, I paid and sat there slowly sipping on it. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do. My head was swimming, especially now that I added that drink. My eyes sought out Tony again, and my breath caught when our eyes connected. I quickly looked away, biting my lip at the fact that he caught me looking at him. After a few moments I looked up again and he was gone. A small wave of disappointment hit me but I shrugged it off. I was not going to let him ruin my night.

After another quick shot of Jameson, I got off the stool and slowly tested my ability to stand up straight in my heels. Once I was good to go, I smiled and headed towards the dance floor. Durina was already there dancing very closely with Jaime, Vic was rather close to a pretty brunette. Not having anyone to dance with didn't matter to me, I didn't need anyone to have fun. A song that I loved came on right after and that was my cue to cut loose. My hips began to sway, and my eyes closed as I let the music control me. The song was rather sensual and I loved it. I felt a pair of hands grip my hips and I let whomever it was continue to dance with me. When it finished, I turned around to see who I was with and I froze seeing Tony.

"We need to talk." he eyed me as I licked over my lips.

"What if I don't want to?" I challenged. I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing. I was much too intoxicated to think straight.

"Please?" he tugged me closer to him and a small breath left my lungs. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me off the dance floor. Once we reached the quiet balcony of the club he faced me. "Look, about what I said, I'm sorry. I was stupid, and stubborn, and hurt. Seeing you with Mike infuriated me. More when I knew it was all my fault and I couldn't be mad at you. I was completely jealous, I wanted you..."

"Tony-" he cut me off with a mind blowing kiss. Even though I had convinced myself that I absolutely hated him, I couldn't help but kiss him back. Every fiber of my being was still completely in love with him. Alcohol in my system or not, I wanted Tony and decided to fuck everything. Our kiss ended with us both breathing heavily, his stare was so intense. "Let's get out of here." I finally muttered. Not even a second later and we were both on our way back to our hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's outfit for the night.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't worry, Kelsey and Tony's night will continue in another chapter ;) hahaha BTW! I've had the worst writers block for the longest time, but since I got to see these boys last night for The World Tour, I had more than enough ideas flooding through my head afterward. Pierce The Veil never fails to amaze me, I loved it! New chapters coming up soon, so look out! (: