Status: Updates at least one's a week (on a bad week).

Best Intentions

Flashback To The Day I Met You

*Tay's POV*

*2 years back*

RING RING RING
God, I hate this alarm clock. Can't I just stay in today. I mean it's just the first day of school, right? Wait.. Oh God no. It's the first day of freshman year. Oh no. The day I've been dreading is here. The day I finally become a high school student. We've all heard stories about high school, right? Apparently it's something I don't look forward to.
I slowly get out of bed, and make my way to the bathroom. I take my time in the shower. After all, this day is gonna be long. I stay in there for about 20 minutes just enjoying the sensation of hot water dripping down my skin. I get out of the shower and make my way to my closet. I put on some underwear the I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and al4w shirt. Then I put on a pair of vans. I look at myself on the mirror, and I get a flashback of my very first day here. I can't believe it's been one whole year since I've moved and met Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack and Cass. Although, Cass and the guys aren't really close. Cass has a different set of friends. But she's my bestfriend, you know. We enjoy each other's company. We hang out 24/7, but everytime I'm with the guys she's with her friends. And that's alright with both of us. Out different sets of friends don't really matter to us. I snap out of my trance and I make my way out of the room and I'm welcomed with the smell of bacon and pancakes. I grab a plate and as I start to get some pancake and bacon, I hear Lindsey and Devin fighting about something stupid probably.. As always. Sam joins the three of us at the table and I offer her some oj. She declines.
"What are they bickering about this time?" Sam asks
"No idea. Probably something stupid again" I mumble. Earning a chuckle from her.
"So you excited?" she asks
"'Bout what?" I return
"Don't play dumb. About your first day" she says
"mmh not really." I answer
"How about nervous?" she asks again
"no." I answer back.
"You're like an emotionless robot" she states
"bahahaha you got that right" Devin butts in
"Shut up, Devin. Nobody asked you" I hiss at him
"Yeah, Devin. Shut up" says Lindsey. And soon Sam is trying to split the three of us up.
2 minutes later our mom comes in and tells us to leave before we get late. "Okay, bye mom. Love you" then I kiss her on the cheek. My other siblings do the same. Sam offers to give us a ride to school, but Lindsey declines, saying that she doesn't want to be anywhere near Devin. As soon as we get in the car, I plug in a cd of new found glory. The drive to school was short. Too short. I told Sam that I wasn't nervous, but clearly I was lying. I was nervous. More than you could know. I mean, it's the start of freshman year. I get out of the car and as soon as I'm out I get greeted by Cass. We enter the building and she sees her group of friends.
"See ya later at lunch?" she asks
"Yeah. Let me know 'bout your schedule" I tell her
"Of course. You too. Don't do anything stupid, okay?" She asks say
"I won't, mom" I say jokingly.
As soon as she leaves Jack sprints over and hugs me really tight. I tell him that I can't breathe
"That's the point." he says and I pull away.
"So you nervous?" Ales asks
"A little" I answer. He wraps his arms around me and tells me not to worry about it. and that everything will go smoothly.
"Promise?" I ask. He nods and kisses my forehead. You'd think that Alex and I were together because of the way we acted, but we're not. He's just one of my bestfriends. It's kinda natural for us to act like this.
"Don't make promises you can't keep" Rian says mocking Mr. Sanders voice. I chuckle.
"I told that man that I would pass!" he said laughing.
"Didn't expect you to" Mr. Sanders says from behind. Man. you should've seen Rian's face. It was flushed with embarrassment.
"Oh come on, Mr. S. You know we just playin'" Jack said
"I'll see all of you at music class" Mr. Sanders says while walking away.
"Lesson learned, Ri" Alex teasingly says. Rian just glares at him.

~~~

It's lunch time and I make my way to the cafeteria. Cass approaches me and we look for a table to stay. But it's hard. The place is packed with people. And we're just freshmen so it's kinda hard to find a table. Finally, we decide to stay at the tables outside. Nobody like staying outside because apparently, everyone here is irritated by the sun. It's peaceful and quiet out here. Cass and I talk about how the day is going so far and our schedule. We have 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th period together. Luckily. She tells me that earlier today that Nick, some guys who has a "crush" on me, was asking about me and stuff I just shrug it off and look for a new topic.
"So? he's probably asking about Tiff too. Or maybe Stacy or Ashley or some other chick." I tell her
"Just give the guy a chance, will you? It's not like Alex will ome around any time soon" She tells me
"What? Alex? Why?"
"Don't play dumb, Tay. I can see the way you look at him" She tells me. I have no idea what she's talking about. He's one of my bestfriends. That's all. And I'm planning on keeping it that way.
"He's a friend. That's all. I swear" I smile at her
"Whatever. I know you like him" She teases.
"Who does Tay like??" Jack interrupts.
"Nick" Cass covers.
"Nick?? I thought you had taste Tay" Alex says, sounding a little but jealous. Or was it just me? I think it was just me.
"Jealous?" Cass asks
"No!" Alex says
"Oh rea-" I cut them of
"I do NOT like Nick, okay? Cass is just trying to annoy me" I say
"Good." alex says.
God, what was that about. Am I not allowed to like anyone now?
Jack and Alex walk away from us.
"You think they heard the whole conversation?" I ask
"Nahh. I saw them come up." She says.
we talk some more. until the bell rings. Then we head off to 5th period together.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a flashback guys