Status: Updates at least one's a week (on a bad week).

Best Intentions

I'll Dream of Christmas With You

It's December now. It's getting really cold. But I like the cold feeling of December, I like the Christmas feeling. Everything with Alex has been fine. No fooling around, nothing.

He started dating again, and so did I, but I was upset because he never did personally tell me even though he claims that I'm his best friend. But we did talk about this before and decided that it would be totally fine with the both of us.

Alex is coming over again today to help me get ready for some Christmas party that Cass is throwing at my place. Within minutes Alex finally walked in through the front door.
"Hey babe" he said kissing my cheek. I just shrugged it off.
"Hey" I said bitterly.
"What's up with you? Did I do something?" he asked surprised. I became even more aggravated by what he had just said. He doesn't tell me he has a new girlfriend and now he's asking if he did something wrong. He sure as hell isn't being a good best friend right now.
"Nothing." I said blankly
"I know something is wrong, babe" he said
"Nothing is wrong Alex" I said, my voice rising.
"Oh shit, you know" he finally figured it out
"Yeah, I know." I said disappointed.
"Why are you acting all jealous? Last time I checked you said it was okay that we were seeing other people!" he spat
"I'm not angry because you're dating dumbass!" I said
"Then why are you angry?" he asked cockily
"I'm fucking angry because you didn't tell me! I'm not mad because you're dating I'm mad because you didn't tell me! Last time I checked I was your best friend and we told each other everything! Now I'm beginning to doubt that!" I admitted.
"Tay, I do- I didn't think you- I never thought you felt that way! I'm so fucking sorry! Look babe, from now on I will tell you everything!" He said hugging me. I placed my head in the crook of his neck.
"Everything?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Yes, everything!" He said smiling at me.
"Tell me about her!" I said excitedly.
"Well for starters it's nothing serious" he said
"Fucking douche, Alexander!" I said laughing
"What?" he said defensively
"Why would you enter a relationship when you know it's not gonna head somewhere! Fucking useless!" I said still laughing
"And you find this funny, why?" he asked laughing at me
"I just can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out you have a daughter!" I said
"You should have!" He said laughing
"You already told her?" I asked smiling
"Yeah. I told her.. She was shocked but then I told her that I was single and just whatever, you know" he said
"So who is she?" I asked curiously
"Stacy Miller" he said
"STACY? SHE NEVER LIKED ME! SHE'D HATE ME MORE IF SHE FOUND OUT THAT I AM THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD" I said laughing. I couldn't stop laughing. Shockingly, I found the whole situation utterly, extremely hilarious.
"OH MY GOD SHE DOES AND SHE WILL!" he said, laughing too. "I'm gonna get my sorry ass dumped"
I couldn't stop laughing. This situation was horrible yet hilarious. I can tell you that things are going to end badly.
"You shouldn't be laughing though! This is serious" he said trying not to laugh
"I thought this wasn't serious?" I said mocking him
"It's not, but it's a serious matter...?" he said still smiling
"Whatever!" I said laughing. Suddenly, I turned serious and looked him in the eyes and asked "When are you going to tell her though?"
"I don't know, but soon. I promise" he said sincerely before putting his arms around me and kissing my temple. I rest my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for awhile before, I missed times like this. I was caught up in the moment when I blurted something out...

"I still love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I've been real shitty and this chapter is horrible too but I've been real busy! My sister is pregnant and she and her husband are spending their vacay here so I've been helping her a lot with the pregnancy thingy and I haven't found the time to update! I AM SO FUCKING SORRY EVERYONE! I'll TRY to update more! Promise!