Take Your Hand And Walk Away

The decision

A sat on the tour bus starring at a picture of Zacky and I. I watched as tears fell onto the picture sliding off into a small puddle on the floor. I could hear screaming of fans and the guys up on stage playing one of their amazing songs.

I looked up hearing the click of the door. I squinted my eyes to see who it was in the dark. They walked closer and I recognized it to be Jess, my best friend who was dating Brian. She walked up to me patting my back.

“Have you made a decision?” she asked softly. I could hear the guitar solo, and I sighed knowing Zacky was standing up there right now playing. I thought hard for a few more minutes.

“Yes,” I answered standing up. “I need you to drive me to the airport.” She stood up, and I could barely see here face in the unlit bus.

“Are you sure Jaslene?” she asked. I knew how serious she was because she used my full name. Everyone usually just calls my Jas.

“Yes,” I nodded realizing just how much I didn’t want to. “I have to I cant ruin his life.”

“Either way he is going to be hurt.”

“I know, but this way is better,” I answered grabbing my bag from out of the closet. I had packed before, but I wasn’t sure if I was really going to go.

‘Ok then come on, we have to leave before they finish the concert,” she said grabbing my hand and dragging me off the bus.

“Thanks,” I whispered hugging her softly.

“I know how much you love him,” she said. I nodded slowly. We heard the music stop and realized the concert was just about over.

“Come on,’ she whispered. “You have a plane to catch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's new hope you like it. Thanks for reading.

COMMENTS?