Take Your Hand And Walk Away

Boy or Girl?

I sat up slowly looking over at the sleeping lump next to me. I sighed slowly standing up out of bed and leaving our bedroom. Things had been pretty good between me and Zacky for the last couple of months, although there was still some tention there. We were acting more like friends.

But he was going on tour tomorrow, and i had no idea how that would affect our relationship.

The guys still didn't know about Casey, and i wasn't going to tell them, although I thought that Zackly should. He said he was going to, but I really didn't believe him. I had a feeling they would find out sooner or later though. I'm sure hiding a daughter isn't very easy.

I walked down the stairs slowly being that i was pregnant. I looked outside seeing the sun shining brightly, realizing it was the afternoon. The phone started ringing and i went to answer it quickly.

"Hello," i answered yawning into the reciever.

"Tired?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yeah," I answered laughing especially since it was two in the afternoon. Zacky loved to sleep in, and being pregnant messed up my time.

"Yeah I bet Zacky is keeping you up late every night."

"Well yeah Zacky and Zacky Jr.," I mumbled rubbing my stomach. I didn' actually know if it was a boy yet, but i wanted a boy, and I kept saying that over and over again.

"So how are you guys Val?" I asked while sitting down. Out of all Zacky's friends I was easily closest to Matt, and for Val, well words couldn't describe how cool she was.

"Good we were wondering if you guys wanted to come out to dinner with us tonight, before the boys leave?" she asked. I glanced up at our calender for a moment.

"Yeah that's great, i have a doctors appointment at five, so we can meet at six, is that good?" I asked.

"Yeah thats great," she answered while laughing softly.

We talked for a while before i finally decided i should go upstairs and take a shower and change. I wondered if Zacky was still asleep, but stopped when i saw him walk towards me already dress.

"Hey," he said cutely coming over and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hi," i answere dshyly. 'We are meeting Val and Matt for dinner at six," I informed him before leaving the room to go have a shower.

"Is that all we have planned today?" Zacky yelled, so i could here him in a different room.

"Well I have a doctors appointment today," I yelled back as i slowly started up the stairs.

"What?"Zack yelled back walking up the stairs and looking up at me.

"I have a doctors appointment today, i'm pretty excited because todays the day we can find out if it's a boy, i really want............."

"A boy, I know," he finished for me. "But were you planning on telling me about this?"

I shrugged wondering why he was getting all weird about this.

"I dont know, why whats the big deal?" I asked.

"I just want to know so i can go with you," he said tilting his head up at me. I smiled down at him.

"Of course i want you to come with me, i just didn't think you would want to," I said as I began continuing up the stairs. He ran up after me untill he was face to face with me.

"of course i would want to come, I love you," he mumbled. I knew he meant it, but i just wasn't sure if i was comfortale saying it back yet.

"The appointment is at 5," I muttered.

We sat in the doctors office waiting for our name to be called.

"I hope it's a boy," Zacky said, leaning over towards me. I turned me head away from the magazine I was reading to look at him.

"Why, I mean I know why I want one, but why do you want one?" I asked putting the magazine down to focus on him. I had wanted a little baby boy ever since I could remember, and i had to admit even though I was still mad at Zacky, I knew that having a baby boy with him would be the best.

"Becasue I know you want one, and I want you to have everything you want," he answered taking my hand in his. I smiled getting ready to say i love you, but then I remember Kayle, and all the lies.

I sighed as the doctor called our name. I stood up slowly looking down at him still sitting down.

"I guess we will find out soon enough," I answered smiling weakly.

"Well everything looks totally healthy," the doctor said as Zacky and I starred at the screen that was showing our little baby. "Are you interested in knowing the sex of the baby?"

"Yes," I practically screamed making Zacky laugh. I smiled at him and he smiled back, before we both looked up at the doctor.

"It's a boy."
♠ ♠ ♠
READ THIS ******
Sorry it's short it's just a filler basically, but anyway...........
I have two things to say about this story. 1. it's going to have a really sad ending which will be my first sad story, so i'm looking forward to that, and 2 it's going to have a sequal which im pretty sure will be a lot better than this story.

Thanks for reading, and please, please, please comment.