Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Get Outta My Face

"You sure you're okay?"

"For the hundredth time Zacky, I'm fine, now can I go? Or do you want to hold my hand to my homeroom?" I rolled my eyes at him, sometimes he can be so annoying that you just want to punch him in the face.

"Okay, okay, geez Mel, I was just making sure" He put both his hands up in the air, surrendering.

"Alright, laters" I hopped out of the car and into my school building. No, you're wrong, I'm not in elementary school, I'm actually in my second year in high school. So you get why I was being so annoyed with the attention Zacky was giving me.

It has always been like this, he insisted on dropping me off and picking me up after school everyday when he's not on tour. He said something about making up for loss time, which I think was sweet... Until he started to treat me like I'm a 5 year-old walking alone to school. But I really don't mind the attention, ever since my parents got divorced, Zacky has been the one that takes care of me. He's been there through my first break up, my first prom, he took me to my first concert which was Metallica, he's the father figure I never had and a brother packed in the same person. There's only one thing, I hate him.

"Melanie!" I heard a high-pitched voice screaming my name down the hall, I turned around and saw Patricia, the school's queen bitch, head of the cheerleading squad and the head of the student committee.

"Yes?" I said barely looking at her, she has this fake bleached blonde hair that is just really annoying to see

"I saw Zacky dropping you off this morning, how is he doing?" She pops her gum right in front of my face

"Uh... Great? Why does it matter to you?"

"You silly goob! Of course it matters, Zacky is just... Really hot..." She said letting out a sigh, which grossed me out even more, so I just started walking, leaving her standing there like an idiot. THAT is why I hate him. It sucks going to school each day knowing that Zacky Baker or Zacky Vengeance, as most of my friends know, is my brother. Since day one all people do is sucking up to me and pretending that they're interested to be my friend just to get the chance to meet them. Which really sucked because until now, I have no real friends. I've always been so scared and careful to let anyone get close to me because all I have dealt with was fake people pretending to be nice to me. And I was not going to let that happen to me, like it did in junior high.

I got into math class, slowly walking towards the back row. I never paid any attention in math, nor do I want to. But weirdly I always got good score on my test and assignments, Zacky said I have a hidden talent in math equation solving, which I thought was super lame. I put on my iPod and put up my black GAP hoodie to cover the headset. I tapped my fingers all the way to the end of first period and when the bell rang I stood up so quick my table almost flipped over. I have art class on second period, which happens to be my favorite subject out of all the shitty subjects this school provides.

Today went like a breeze, the teachers were too lazy to give assignments so we just go home assignment free. I was walking past the bleachers and onto the main road, I was waiting for Zacky to come and pick me up when a bunch of girls, led by Patricia came towards me.

"Is Zacky picking you up?" She sways her hips as she walks closer to me

"I don't see why any of that is your concern, but yes, he is picking me up" I looked at her briefly, then looked away

"It is my concern, and when he gets here you will introduce me to him" She shot me her devious smile, I know she's not going to let this go. You see, this has been going on since the day Zacky showed up for career day, which was close to a year ago.

"What if I don't? Its not like Zacky is going to be even remotely interested in you" I looked her from the tip of her fake blonde hair down to her stupid pink high heels.

"You will do what I say, or you will be miserable for the rest of your high school life" She poked my shoulder, making me stumble backwards. Geez, when is Zacky going to show up?!

"Get outta my face, or I swear I'll break that fake nose of yours" I balled my fist, trying to keep myself calm. My high school life is already miserable, so I really have nothing to lose. Then suddenly its like I heard an angel sing... I heard a honk and I knew it was Zacky. Patricia turned around and flash Zacky her creepy smile, I saw that as an opportunity to escape her. I walked fast around her and into the car, she shot me her most evil look and Zacky took off.

"Who's that?" He pull down the convertible top

"Just some dumb bitch, ignore her" I said turning on the radio

At times like these, I wish Zacky was not my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so, this is a new story... Duh? I had this idea in my head for quite some time and I just now find the time to write it all down! Comments and subs are very much appreciated! :)