Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Blake Nordrum

Sam went to see me in my locker this morning but she wasn't her usual chirpy and happy self, instead she was suspiciously quiet and tippy-toe-ish for some reason. It turns out that she stole Blake's files and made copies for me to see, she was being hush about it because she got caught once for stealing a student file to publish it in the newspaper. She made me promise that these files I have now are for stalking purposes only, she actually made me pinky promise! I mean, I really thought pinky promises are dead.

I decided to skip my history class and went to the newspaper room instead, I sat on my desk and I opened the first page of the file; it was a head shot picture of Blake. He was smirking in this picture, which is super hot. His hair was on his face, his eyes were piercing and his dimples were visible. I flipped through the next page and I saw his ‘general information’ page. He is Blake Andreas Nordrum, he was born in January and it turns out that he’s half Norwegian! Ooh-laa-laa! His mother is Norwegian and his father is American. He went to school in Dubai and Tanzania during his elementary and middle school years, also he was a straight A student! I flipped the next page and there was only stuff about his transcript and stuff that doesn’t really give me any important information.

“Mel?”

I turned around, closing the manila folder in reflex. Blake was standing behind me with his backpack slung on his left shoulder. I shoved the manila folder into my bag frantically.

“Yeah?

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Math?” He put down his bag and took a seat next to me

“How do you know missed my Math class?” I raised an eyebrow, was he stalking me?

“Uh… Mel? We have been going to the same Math class for a semester now. Well of course you wont notice, you kept your head down and listen to your iPod all the time” He smiled at me.

And suddenly my face went fifty shades crimson. I really didn’t notice him in my class for the whole semester! I really thought he was a new transfer kid. I just stared at his face, not really knowing what to say.

“Nah, it’s okay. So what are you doing? You excited for tomorrow?” He leaned back to his chair

“Just escaping Math, yeah I’m very excited… Do you know who’s lining up for the festival tomorrow? I haven’t got the time to check out the website yet” I know it’s a sucky conversation, but hey, at least I’m talking to him.

“Oh lots! Pierce the Veil is playing and so is Sleeping With Sirens, also Paramore and I think Avenged Sevenfold is playing. But I’m not sure, I think I’ll go look at the line up list later today”

I swear to God the moment I heard those two words I almost died. The only time I get to spend time with Blake is going to be spent watching the guy I am avoiding; play on stage.

“Oh… Wow… Avenged Sevenfold huh?” I faked a laugh to cover my now panicking brain

“Yeah! They’re amazing when they play live; I’ve been dying to get an interview with them for my blog. They’re so busy it’s pretty hard to get on their schedule”

Hah, busy? Yeah, busy playing PS3 in my living room and drinking beer by the pool. They’re basically just lazy Asses.

“Uhm… So what time are you going to the festival?” I tried to change the subject, talking about them made me really uncomfortable.

“Well since it’s a school day and the festival starts at 11, let’s just skip school… What do you say?” He shot me a wink. Oh Lord, stop doing this to me…

“Sure, that sounds great”

“What time do you want me to pick you up?” He turned his head to me and cocked it to the side

“Um… I think I’ll just meet you there, how does that sound?” I really don’t want anybody meeting Blake, my mom would be all ‘detective’ on me and asking tons of question that I really don’t want to answer, Zacky would be all big-brother on me and I don’t think I want Blake knowing that I am actually family with the guys. It’s going to ruin everything and I’ll be alone again with no real friends.

“Alright sure, can’t wait. Well I gotta go, I’ll see you tomorrow okay” He stood up, picked up his backpack and walked out from the newspaper room.

Inside I know that this is nowhere near a date but I’m nervous as hell. I can’t believe I’m actually going to go out with a guy, a good looking one I might add, to watch a music festival. In my book, this would be a perfect date for me, too bad it’s not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know I know, I'm sorry for not updating for SOOOOO long, but I really haven't got any time to open mibba. Now I'm back from my vacation and back to the boring college life, I have loads of time to update this story!

And expect another update tonight! :D