Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Global Clean Up Challenge Festival Day. 2

I woke up this morning with a jolt, it was the first time I had a nightmare in months. It wasn’t a scary type of nightmare, but it was stressful and exhausting one, I dreamed that Zacky and Brian caught me in the act while going out with Blake and they ended up beating the crap out of him.

I sighed.

Could that be a sign? Or a warning that I shouldn’t be hanging out with Blake? Then a noise from my bedside table startled me, making my heart jump. Blake was calling me.

“Hello?”

“Hey Mel, you’re still coming today right?” He was yelling on the phone, there were noises and people talking on the background.

“Yeah of course, where are you? Why is it so noisy in there?”

“I’m down by the beach, thought I would get some backstage or behind the scene action from the participants”

“And you didn’t tell me?! Oh my God Blake I’m going to kill you, I’ll be there soon!” I hung up the phone and jumped to the shower. I took a quick shower just to freshen up my face and jump up to my dresser. Just like yesterday, I chose to wear my shorts, but this time it’s my American flag jeans and paired them with a white loose tank top that has “BITCH PLEASE” written across the front. I grabbed my bag from yesterday, put my phone in my pocket and slipped on my black worn out Doc Marten boots.

I was glad to see that there was nobody downstairs, mom had gone to work and Zacky was probably still sleeping in his house. I locked the door on my way out and I began my way down to the beach.

***


“Mel! I’m over here!” I heard a familiar voice shouted not that far from me, I looked around and then I found Blake by the burrito cart this time wearing a white V-neck shirt and a dark blue Bermuda shorts.

“Hey, please don’t tell me you met the band or whatever?”

He laughed and put out a wrapped burrito towards me, “No I haven’t, here’s for you, I know you haven’t had any breakfast right?” He shot me a smile. Awh, that’s so thoughtful of him, it’s so sweet that I couldn’t hold myself to not blush in reaction.

“Thank you, shall we go now?” I asked

He held out his arm for me and smiled, “We shall” I took his arm and we walked inside the entrance with my hand linked to his arm. I swear to God if he knows what was going on in my head, he would either run because he thinks I’m a lunatic or he’ll laugh because he thinks I’m pathetic.

I have never hold hands with a guy in my 17 years of life and now my heart is beating so hard, I’m sure that by the time we finished watching the festival, I might need a heart transplant.

“Okay, I didn’t forget to take a picture of the lineups today. Mayday Parade is playing first, then Sleeping With Sirens and the last band that will play is going to be Pierce The Veil” He said as he looked at the picture he took with his phone.

“Alright, I really want to see Sleeping With Sirens though. Can we go and find them?” I looked up to meet his face

“Yeah sure, let’s go”

We walked around the entire festival, took pictures of each other and there’s this one old guy that was going with his daughter who volunteered to take a picture of us both. We passed the signing tent for Sleeping With Sirens and we saw Katelynn, Kellin’s fiancée sitting on the back of the merch truck. Even though it’s not the band members but both of us decided that it’s a great opportunity to do an interview. Thankfully she agreed to be interviewed and she gave us loads of interesting information. After we did the Q and A and took pictures with her, we went straight to the main stage because the show was about to start.

Just like before, Blake held out his hand for me to link my arm around. We squeezed and push forward to get to the second row of the stage area, in 10 minutes Mayday Parade jumped out and started their hit single Jamie All Over. They played amazingly and close their stage time with a cover of Gotye’s Somebody I Used To Know.

Sleeping With Sirens were up next and they opened the show with Do It Now, Remember It Later. I love that song and I kept jumping up and down and screaming the lyrics to the song. I can feel Blake’s hand on my back, keeping me from falling and being pushed around by people next to us. I can’t help but to smile and blush by his sweet gesture, he is really a nice guy. I looked up to him and gave him my biggest smile and he returned them with a soft and sweet smile.

Next up was Pierce The Veil, they played 12 songs and all of those songs that they played were my favorites. They closed their stage time with King For a Day featuring Kellin that jumped to the stage, surprising all of us in the audience. Once they got off the stage, all the people dispersed so quickly Blake and I had to walk fast and bump into everybody that were on our way.

Just like yesterday, we both walked to the parking lot and to his car. He held my hand and turned around.

“I had a great time today, it’s been fun” He smiled and leaned back on his car

“Yeah, definitely. I had a great time as well” I was blushing madly and I kept looking down at my boots.

“Can I offer you a ride home? It’s the least I could do and… I still wanna spend some time with you” I looked up and his face was as read as my American flag shorts.

“Sure, I’d love to”

He smiled and opened the passenger door for me, I slid in and he closed the door. His car actually smells really nice, unlike Brian or Johnny’s that always smells like cigarettes. He climbed into the driver’s seat and starts up the car. I looked to the backseat and I found motorcycle gloves and a racing suit that was hung on the handle.

“You ride?” I pointed to the suit

“Yeah, I race motocross bikes, you should come and watch sometimes” He smiled and we drove away from the festival.

I was mentally slapping my face to make myself snap out of it. I was really falling for this guy, but just as I realized that, I thought of Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
God I love you guys! I have more subscribers in this story than all of my other stories combined HAHA! Thank you for those who commented, really boosted my mood today! Comment away my silent readers!