Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Does He Hate Me?

Brian’s POV

It has been a week since the whole Blake thing happened and so far? I’m not liking it one bit. He has been coming around twice since the last time he was introduced; as usual, Mrs. B happily welcomed Blake into the house, treating him like the Prince Charming that she thought he was.

I know I might sound like a jealous bitch and pathetic, but there’s something about Blake that doesn’t sit right for me. There is something about him that doesn’t sit right with me. I know he got something up his sleeves and I sure damn will find out.

He’s watched our practice or writing sessions a couple times, I personally mind having him there. Not because he was dating Melanie, but practices are kind of private. I don’t like people knowing our stuff before it is meant to be released. But of course I can’t say anything about it because Melanie would think that it’s just me overreacting.

So now here he is, sitting right across Matt and I, watching us like a little kid watching a magic show. We’re going over the new verse for our new song in our upcoming album, shredding solos and riffs that can make your ears bleed.

“Hey Matt?” Matt and I looked up at Blake; I stopped my solo and glared at him. This is why I don’t like having anybody here; they’re just bringing more distraction.

“Yeah?”

“Do you mind if I record this? I’m amazed with your guitar playing and the way you created songs. I’ve never been involved in such important process of making an album” He held up his phone, is he fucking serious? He wants to record our practice session!?

“Uhm, I don’t know man. I mean, this is kind of private and all… We just don’t want anyone to know our materials before we’re ready to release it” Matt shrugged. “Besides, this is Brian’s session, it’s not up to me”

Blake looked over to me, his face full of hope that I would let him record. Fuck! I really don’t want Blake to be here, now he’s begging for me to let him record our session, THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT! If I say no, he’s going to tell on Melanie I’m sure of it.

“Sure, but I decide what you can record and when you can post it” I said flatly, without looking at his face.

“Thanks! This is going to be awesome!” He flipped out her phone and began recording our session. Seriously, if I could, I would totally beat the life out of this kid.

***


Melanie’s POV

I was nervous about Blake coming over today because they guys are in the basement studio making stuff for their new album. I was thinking about keeping them separate for as long as I could, but I know he’s such a big fan of the band that I would feel awful if I did. Earlier, he begged me to ask the guys to let him join the guys in their studio. It has been 2 hours and he’s still inside there, it’s a pretty good sign… Right?

“Hey babe, what are you doing?” I heard Blake from the kitchen; I hopped off from the couch.

“Nothing, just waiting for you. What did you do in the studio?” I asked him as he took my hand and lead me back to the couch, he put me on his lap and he stroked my hair.

“I watched them rehearse! It was the coolest thing ever; I’ve never been involved in anything like this before. Thank you Mel for making this happen for me” He planted a kiss on my forehead.

“No problem Blake, so how’s the guys been treating you?” And by guys I really meant Brian…

“They’re really nice, Matt and Johnny are really nice to me. I didn’t get to see Jimmy a lot but he said ‘hi’ to me whenever he saw me and Zacky was surprisingly friendly, remembering that I’m dating his little sister” He laughed and I smiled, knowing that at least he felt accepted with the guys, and Zacky.

“But I don’t know about Brian though” And just as he said that, my heart sunk. Shit, it’s happening.

“What’s wrong with him?” I tried not to sound shaky, but I know I was failing on so many levels.

“I don’t know, ever since that first time I came here all he does is gave me the stink eye, glaring at me, seriously by the way he stared at me he could’ve burn a hole through my face” He shifted and put me down on the couch, facing him. “What is his problem anyway Mel? Does he hate me or something?”

Now what am I supposed to say? ‘Yes, because apparently he has feelings for me and I did too but I left him hanging for you and now he hates you’? My brain is now working 3 times in trying to figure out an answer that doesn’t give away anything.

“I don’t know,” I blurted out. Oh great, that’s a good answer.

He looked at me, with his eyebrows raised.

“I don’t know, maybe he’s just in a bad mood? I mean, they all think of me as their little sister, you know how big brothers can be?” I smiled, I may sound like I’m assuring him, but in fact, I’m trying to reassure myself that this is nothing big and I don’t have anything to worry about.

“Well, I kind of expect that from Zacky you know, that would be normal but I’m just confused about Brian. He looks at me as if he wants to kill me” He let out a sigh and leaned back onto the couch.

“It’s nothing Blake, trust me. That’s just how he is towards everybody new” I smiled, rubbing his shoulder. “Nothing’s wrong, you have nothing to worry about baby” I gave him a kiss.

I know this would happen, I can’t separate them and whenever they’re together either something bad would happen or they both would send out negative vibes. I really need to talk to Brian about this, I just hope that he would listen to me and understand.

I really don’t want to lose neither Brian, nor Blake. But I know I can’t be with both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I didn't update for a week, my bad :( I got so caught up with school and we're having this play coming up soon... My life has been one project to another lately. But don't fret! Hopefully I can post another chapter tonight! I love you guysssssss, I got almost 100 subscribers! Only 2 more! Come on guysss :D Comments and feedbacks are greatly appreciated guys :)