Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

I Cried Thinking My Future Looks So Bleak

Brian’s POV

I groaned when I heard the doorbell rang, my head is pounding and my whole body hurts like fuck. I turned around and grabbed my alarm clock; it was 9 AM. Who in their right minds would wake up at 9 AM on a fucking Sunday?

I threw my legs off the bed while I gather my consciousness, I rubbed my eyes and I went out the door and down the stairs. Seriously if this is Johnny bugging me for more booze, I’m going to kill him.

“What the hell do you want?” I said as I opened the door

“Huh?” Zacky was standing there with his hands in his pocket

“Oh sorry dude, I thought it was Johnny. What’s up?” I leaned to the doorframe

“Can I come in? I kinda need to talk to you about something”

Oh please don’t tell me Melanie told Zacky about this whole thing…

“Sure, come on in” I stepped out of the doorway and ushered him in; he took his spot on the big leather couch facing the TV.

“So what’s up?” I asked Zacky once I took a seat in the couch next to him

“It’s about Melanie”

Motherf-

“Is something going on between you two?” Zacky asked with his body moving forward.

“No, nothing going on… Why?” I avoided looking Zacky in the eye because he would know in a heartbeat that I was lying to him.

“I don’t know man, I mean, yesterday she hopped off a car to talk to you and she has been acting a little weird around you”

“Weird? What kind of weird?” I’m stalling… I’m stalling… I’m trying to think of something that would get Zacky off my back about the whole Melanie thing.

“Yeah man like, she would look so tense and nervous around you, she was completely quiet whenever you’re around and she has been avoiding us like crazy. Did something happen between you two that I don’t know about?” He squinted his eyes at me.

Uhh… Should I tell Zacky about this?

“Come on dude, you can tell me anything” He pushed again

“Okay, uhh… I kinda have a problem with Melanie spending time with Blake-“

“Oh my God! Fuck! I thought I was the only one!” He clapped his hand in excitement

“What do you mean?” Now I’m completely distracted

“I hate that Blake kid, he’s so goody-goody it’s annoying. He looks sly and sneaky for some reason, I always got the feeling that he’s hiding something”

“Yeah, Jimmy said he’s some fan-boying piece of shit” I laughed remembering what Jimmy said

“HA! Totally, I mean did you see his face when we practiced? He was basically drooling all over the floor man, it’s disgusting”

“Haha! Yeah, so that’s what you thought of Blake huh? I thought I was being too over protective” Honestly I was glad hearing this from Zacky, so I wont feel as lunatic as I did for thinking that I’m being too over protective when her own brother is so relaxed.

“We need to keep an eye on that one, I don’t want him doing anything to Melanie”

Maybe this isn’t what I wanted to say to Zacky, I was really thinking about telling him the truth about Melanie and I. But all is well now and I got one more ally to fight this emotional battle with Blake.

“Don’t worry, I have my eyes and earrs on that cunning creep. Trust me”

“But Brian, are you sure that there’s nothing going on with you and Melanie? I mean, other than your problem with Blake?” He eyed me suspiciously once again.

“Nah man, he’s your little sister. It would be so wrong if there was anything between us” It killed me to say that, because honestly I don’t think its weird at all!

My parents’ age difference when they got married was 7 years, my grandfather and my grandmother has 5 years age difference. And so what if she’s Zacky’s little sister? It’s not like I’m only using her for sex, I love her.

“Good, I would actually kill you if you try anything with Melanie. She’s my baby sister, and no offence man but you’re not exactly the serious relationship kind of guy” He laughed.

I only laughed in response. Oh Zacky, you have no idea.

“Alright then man, I’m gonna head back. See ya at practice later” He stood up and walked out the door.

I sat still on that couch, I kept thinking about my future with Melanie and it’s not what I’ve been seeing for the past 2 months. For the first time since I fell in love with Melanie, I had lost hope for us of ever getting together.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a fairly short one I know, but I did this while waiting for my plane to come... I'm now at the airport!! I'm going back home for the weekend cause my boyfriend is having a race :D So.... I'm not saying that I'm not going to update, but I'm not promising I will either :P

Thank youuuu as always for gothique4, AJ9 (It's totally okay babe! I was fake crying anyways :P), and WrathOfTheBagel welcome to this story and plenty more to come! For the rest of you, come on guys comments! It will make me a very very very very happy girl! And I'll update faster MUAHAAAA~