Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Bottled Comfort

Filling out college applications without the help of your mom is a pain in the ass. Why is she not helping? You see, since my mom has her heart set on me going to Yale law, I couldn’t bear the thought of disappointing her by saying ‘Hey mom! I don’t want to be a lawyer!’, cause the truth is, I don’t want to be a lawyer; I actually hated the idea of sneaking through people’s shit and lying to get what I want. It pays well, but I would have a shitty time doing it.

I have my eyes set on being a journalist, working in a music or fashion magazine, and living in New York. I kept my application for NYU hidden somewhere between my schoolbooks, and filling them out without mom’s information is really hard. I had to forge her signature for my Cornell application and I had to do the same for the NYU application.

No one knows about my plans on going to New York, not even Blake. Well, I was going to tell him today but he said he has some gig to cover for his blog. I’m not worried at all about what Blake would think about me moving to New York, if he really cares about me he wont have any problem right? And if he does, well… Maybe we weren’t meant to be together. I’m not going to let any guy get in the way of my dreams and future.

Speaking of Blake, he’s been wonderful helping me to catch up with my homework and assignments. He is also wonderful on being a distraction so I don’t think about Brian anymore. He took me to the beach just to get lunch; he would pop up in front of the door carrying a bouquet of red roses. He’s just the best guy I could ever ask for. I thought about this a million times, thinking if I were to be with Brian, would I ever get the same treatment from Brian as I did with Blake?

“Melanie? Honey?” I turned around and saw my mom standing in the door way, I closed my NYU application in the speed of light.

“What’s up mom?”

“Why aren’t you at school? You’ve been staying at home a lot lately, Mel” She walked inside and took a seat on the edge of my bed.

“I’m taking the independent study mom, so we just need to submit the work via email to the teachers. Since we’re seniors they thought we could use the time to catch up with past assignments and college stuff, you know”

“Oh, speaking of college… Have you mailed the application for Yale? The submission deadline is tomorrow honey”

“Yeah I did mom, now we just have to wait for that envelop” I smiled at her, there’s a part of me wishing that my application would be rejected, so that I don’t have any other choice than to go to another school.

“Oh I cant wait, I’m sure you’ll get in sweetie, you’re the smartest girl I know!” She walked towards me and hugged my head

“You’re just saying that cause you’re my mom” I rolled my eyes and she laughed, leaving my room and closing the door.

Okay, where were we? Oh right, the NYU application.

***


Brian’s POV

I have lost it. I totally lost it.

Right now I don’t even know what day it is, what time or whether it’s day or night. I’ve been drowning myself in the pleasure of hard liqueur burning down my throat, stupid busty bimbos that would do anything to fuck Synyster Gates and the joy of the infamous white powder up my nose.

Nah, I don’t care about what Melanie would think when she finds me out like this. The fuck with Melanie, I couldn’t give a damn about her anymore, I don’t even think about her at all.

Matt has been ringing up my phone like crazy, so what I missed practice? It’s not like we’re going to go on tour anytime soon, that new album can wait. It can wait until I get Melanie and everyone would just fuck off.

Besides, if they really cared about me they wont just call me over and over. We live 2 minutes away from each other Goddamn it. If they want me, they need to come and get me.

“Baby?” I turned around and found a naked redhead tangled up in my sheets, covered with last night’s evidence of stupidity.

“What” I growled, why can’t she just leave like the other stupid bimbos I picked up.

“Come here, I want to feel like last night again” She spoke slowly, thinking that she sounded sexy doing that, but she just sounded like a freaking retard to me.

“I’m not in the mood. Just go” I stood up and walked to the bathroom, leaving the redhead, whom I have no recollection of her name whatsoever, alone in my room. I stayed in for about 15 minutes, hoping that when I got out the redhead would be gone and I wont have to hear from her ever again.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, I heard the front door slammed. I got out from the bathroom and found an empty bedroom with the sheets still messed up and the blinds closed.

I walked down the stairs and took out a new bottle of Smirnoff Vodka from the cabinet. Forgetting the shot glass, I took the bottle up to my room and slammed the door. I turned my attention to my study where my phone was, it was vibrating and Matt’s name was on the caller ID.

Psh, you can kiss my ass, Matt. I’m not in the mood to practice, or talk to any of you for that matter. I opened the cap and took a large gulp straight from the bottle.

Tonight is just going to be like any other night. Me and the warm comfort of my bottles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since you guys are so awesome, I decided to update again today :D Those comment has made me suuuuper happy :3 keep em coming guys! Seriously, keep em coming hahahahahah~

Thank you soo mucho the awesome gothique4, and to my two new commenters CrazyPebbles21 and fienix66613, you are awesome <3 enjoy this one sweeties!