Status: Will be regularly updated now that I'm back to my boring and mundane daily activities .__.

I Know The Way You've Been Living

Crazy Shit

“Melanie! Are you in the kitchen?” I heard Matt yelled my name and walked up to the kitchen.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Are you making a sandwich?” He pointed towards the grilled chicken breast lying on the pan.

“Yeah, you want one? I can grill another one”

“Heck yeah, you’re the greatest Mel” I laughed as he ruffled my hair; he went back to the TV room where all the guys and Val were sitting and drinking beers. Well, all the guys except Brian. I haven’t seen him in almost a week and it’s a bit weird since the guys are now coming over almost everyday to finish their new record.

I put the last loaf of bread for Matt’s sandwich and added chips on the side, that’s how my dad and I used to make our sandwiches.

“Here ya go” I put the plate of sandwich on Matt’s lap and took a seat next to him, “so what are you guys talking about?” I asked the guys

“It’s Brian, he’s been AWOL for almost a week I think, none of us have heard from him. You know Matt’s been calling him like a gazillion times and not once did he answer the phone, we’re just worried” Val answered, and then I realized the tired and worried look from all the guys’ faces.

“Maybe he’s just heartbroken, you know love can do that to you” Jimmy piped up, but this time he was glancing at me.

My heart stopped.

“What do you know about love Jimmy” Johnny scoffed and got shoved in result

“Have you heard anything from Brian, Mel?” Val turned her attention to me and soon the rest of the guys did too.

“Uh… No, haven’t talked to him since the last time he was here” Val and the guys just nodded and went back to their conversation. I took that opportunity to run up the stairs and into my room.

I grabbed my phone and called Brian but it went straight to voicemail so I called his home, but it went unanswered as well. I started to panic; Brian said he’d always answer a phone call no matter what he was doing, so for him to not answer his phone is a little bit worrying.

Oh God, what if something happened to him? Oh my God, what if this whole thing was my fault?

I ran downstairs and yelled to Zacky, “Zack, we have to go to Brian’s, NOW!”

“What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?! Your best friend has gone missing for almost a week and none of you have thought of going to his house to check up on him? What the hell is wrong with you guys?!” I threw my hands up in despair.

They sat still for one second but frantically got up by the next, piling out of the door in the speed of light. But as if the world is conspiring against me, as always, Blake popped up in front of the door.

“Blake? What are you doing here?”

“Well, I thought I’d surprise you by showing up… Am I interrupting something?” He looked at the guys and Val who were standing on the doorway

“Yeah kinda, uh… You know what, just come along. Come on guys hurry!” I yelled at the guys and especially at Jimmy who was glaring at Blake.

We all fast-walked to Brian’s house, Jimmy was galloping actually. I can see that Blake was confused, he was sending me questioning looks but I really wasn’t in the mood to explain him all the shit that’s been going on with Brian and the guys.

Jimmy banged on Brian’s door while shouting his name, but as I predicted, no answer whatsoever.

“Maybe he ran away?” Johnny said which caused everybody to turn and gave him a ‘are you a fucking idiot’ look.

“His car is right there! How can he ran away without his car” Matt said in an obvious tone, clearly irritated by Johnny’s comment.

“What’s going on? What happened to Brian?” Blake whispered to my ear, I rolled my eyes in reflex. Can’t he just shut up and be still for a moment…

“Brian’s been going AWOL for almost a week, we’re trying to reach him but he’s not here I guess” I peeked through the front window, hoping that I would get a glimpse of Brian so I know that he’s okay.

“Come on guys, let’s go. He’s not here obviously,” Matt said

But as I was about to walk away from the window, I saw an arm lying on the hardwood floor and at that exact moment I screamed at the guys to break down the door.

“JUST FUCKING DO IT MATT! BRIAN IS INSIDE! JUST BREAK THE FUCKING DOOR!” I kept screaming and he had no other choice but to kick the door down.

When he did, I ran inside and I almost died when I saw Brian lying on the floor facedown, pale as a ghost with bottles of liqueur beside him.

“FUCK! Is he alive?” Matt squatted next to him and tried to flip him to his back and checked his pulse.

Tears were streaming down my face and I was so afraid of what will happen to Brian. “Will he be okay?” I asked Johnny who’s holding me and was trying to make me look away.

“Of course, he’s Brian Haner Jr. no shit can ever happen to him” He forced a smile but inside I knew that he’s not sure with that either.

“We’ve got to get him to the hospital, Matt you drive and the rest of us will follow you in our cars. We need to keep calm and get him help as fast as possible. Now, Jimmy, Matt, carry Brian into your car and just drive to the hospital, don’t wait for us” Val spoke up and everybody went quiet.

Matt and Jimmy carefully carried Brian into Matt’s car and drove insanely fast to the hospital while Val, Blake, Johnny and I ride in Johnny’s car. I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t even look at Blake. I know deep inside that this whole thing was my fault.

Like Jimmy said, love can do you some crazy shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I come in peace! Please don't be mad at me guys... This week was my final exam week and I've been killing my self studying! And please to the girl that messaged me, bitching and telling me to die because I didn't update, seriously? I have a life.

Major thank you for those who commented on the last chapter! AJ9, gothique4, Music2Addict, RazzyVengeance6661, CrazyPebbles21 and A7X-PapaRoachLvr. I hate to do this, but more comments would make me want to update faster... So comment away guys MUAHAHAAA~